Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

PMHC01 Berun Modrul.

Page: 1 of 1
 Meeshman
08-31-2006, 5:59 PM
link snipped - read the forum rules - Darth333

I reskinned PMHC01 to use Berun Modrul's texture from TSL. It has full darkside transistions.
 Kainzorus Prime
08-31-2006, 6:06 PM
Tough it looks quite good, it is classified as port.
 Shem
08-31-2006, 7:40 PM
I hate to be the bad guy here, but you do realize that you file ported to make this mod. Basically you took textures from K2 and put them into K1. That's illegal for you to release that. That is why I rejected your submission to FileFront. I hate to say it, but you will have to take your file down. :(
 Emperor Devon
08-31-2006, 7:56 PM
I'm very sorry, but I'll have to be another bad guy and notify the moderators. A lot of complications could arise from this. :(
 Master Kavar
08-31-2006, 9:24 PM
I'm terribly sorry, but now I have to alert LucasArts so they can send their anti-modding assassins to kill you and erase all proof of your existance. :( It's too bad, I really liked that dark side transition.
 Meeshman
08-31-2006, 10:35 PM
I have seen loads of K1 to TSL conversions, what's the difference wih this?

And it's not like I didn't give them credit. In the readme I don't pass this off as my own. I think a better way to deal with this woul be if I get any complaints from obsidian then I'll take it down immediately.
 Master Kavar
08-31-2006, 10:45 PM
I have seen loads of K1 to TSL conversions, what's the difference wih this?

Those mods probably used resources that were left over from the first game in the second. That is legal, because you're modding with materials already in the game.
 Fjope
08-31-2006, 11:43 PM
Yeah, only Lucas arts could probably sue you for violating the EULA that you agreed to when you installed both games. It's kinda stupid but if thats what they want it, it would be a good idea to take it down. Nice reskining job by the way.
 Prime
08-31-2006, 11:43 PM
Correct.

:lock:
Page: 1 of 1