Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

What a bunch of silly fools you all are - you thought you could delete the great Duke

Page: 1 of 2
 The Duke
12-09-2000, 11:25 AM
Well, what are you going to do now - The Duke is not a happy person!!! Some ideas for the Xwing site generally

1) Replace that crappy picture on the front picture with something different such as Jo or Rachel from S Club 7 - its getting annoying now!!!

2) Think of something intresting to say instead of a story about pizza, such as how you such ridiculous names, bar Gunray as he was in Episode 1.

3) Be more lively - offend people - its fun as I should know!!

4) Get a life - dont spend all the time on the one website. There are billions of websites out there waiting for you and your knowlodge (lack of)

5) On the front of the site, there is the quick links section. Has it ever occured to you that the link to the XWA Forums is exactly the same as the one of the blue bar on the top left of the screen?

6) Give people your minds worth of idea, apart from the following :

Darth Sceltor
Tek Gunner
Fondas
Garyah99

As you cant spare any mind anyway

7) Sort out your Govenment. All we ask is that your country votes on who should be president and you cant even manage that!! Here in England, we watch, we vote and we find out who wins. No recounts.

8) Soccer = Football. American Football = crap.
Sort it out!!!

LoNg ThR DuKe!!!!
 TK421
12-09-2000, 12:01 PM
reccomendation: immediate closure & deletion
 The Duke
12-09-2000, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by TK421:
reccomendation: immediate closure & deletion

What a silly fool you are, cause you see that if you delete my, I will come back on, with different information!!!!
 Admiral
12-09-2000, 12:43 PM
second the recommendation.

------------------
"Dulce bellum inexpertis."
(Sweet is war to those who have never experinced it.) Roman Proverb
 Jem
12-09-2000, 12:47 PM
quote:
--------------
posted by the Duke:
Get a life - dont spend all the time on the one website
--------------

it's nice to give advices but you should follow them to, so don't waste your time here.

------------------
The fun went away along with the pixels.
 Poor Bastard
12-09-2000, 1:03 PM
May I say something? You're a bigger loser than all of us. And you enjoy buttsex0r.

------------------
You know one thing that will really make a Jedi mad? Just run up and kick him in the ass...
 K_Kinnison
12-09-2000, 2:11 PM
Wow, i am getting better at learning to understand Thedukes farts as an actaull language.

THeduke... if you want to get banned, you will be.. we have our ways
 GUNNER
12-09-2000, 2:47 PM
I'll just keep expanding the ban till you are no more little fella. I just don't want to lose welcomed users.

[This message has been edited by GUNNER (edited December 09, 2000).]
 milkshake
12-09-2000, 2:48 PM
****! http://www.xwingalliance.com/forums/mad.gif)

------------------
Self proclaimed Forum Drunk
milkshake@milkshake.co.uk

I Rock (English for I have an Ego the size of a small country, like Luxumboug, or Vietnam)
 Taarkin
12-09-2000, 2:50 PM
The best solution to this, of course, is repeated large-caliber gunshot wounds to the forehead.

------------------
Was I supposed to eat the heads too? 'Cause I took nooo prisioners!

Once again, evil is defeated through the use of decorative agricultural technology!

Official forum Psychic
 JR2000Z
12-09-2000, 3:01 PM
Who's shooting?
 Cmdr. Cracken
12-09-2000, 3:55 PM
I'll snipe!
 K_Kinnison
12-09-2000, 6:34 PM
let me get out my berret Light 50 (there is nothing light about this baby.. it shoots thru schools)
 Nute Gunray
12-09-2000, 6:49 PM
If I had $900 I would fly to England just so I could shoot you in the face as many times as you have pissed me off.
I'm going to need a huge clip...

------------------
http://members.aol.com/stormhawk337/jup_sept.gif)
I have a life, but I feel mostly dead.
 Nute Gunray
12-09-2000, 7:01 PM
Now that I've actually READ what he said instead of a random post based on who made the subject, I will comment:

1) Replace that crappy picture on the front picture with something different such as Jo or Rachel from S Club 7 - its getting annoying now!!!
What the hell are you talking about? And guess what else is annoying? That's right, it's YOU

2) Think of something intresting to say instead of a story about pizza, such as how you such ridiculous names, bar Gunray as he was in Episode 1.
As for the reference to ME, there's this thing called "fantasy." I'm a HUMAN ON EARTH. Not an ALIEN SPACE FROG. I picked this name for a reason you'll NEVER KNOW.
Secondly, let me tell you a story. A few months ago a user here changed her name secretly. I picked up it was her because of the way she structured her sentences. I'm pretty good at analyzing stuff like that. I've read "such as how you such ridiculous names" nine times and STILL have no idea what you're talking about.

I offend people I don't like. Other people do that too. I guess who I like and who I don't like. Then you'll understand.

4) Get a life - dont spend all the time on the one website. There are billions of websites out there waiting for you and your knowlodge (lack of)
Ironic that you spelt knowledge wrong. Apparently your life is so useless and boring that you have to harass people at a one website for a laugh.

5) On the front of the site, there is the quick links section. Has it ever occured to you that the link to the XWA Forums is exactly the same as the one of the blue bar on the top left of the screen?
I don't even know what this is supposed to me. You mean a webdesigner decide it would be a good idea to put more than one link to a single place on a page? OH NO! HE MUST BE SATAN'S *****! There's FOUR of them if you must know...

Darth Sceltor
Tek Gunner
Fondas
Garyah99

That doesn't really make sense to me either

7) Sort out your Govenment. All we ask is that your country votes on who should be president and you cant even manage that!! Here in England, we watch, we vote and we find out who wins. No recounts.
It's about FOUR people who couldn't get this stuff figured out...

Sort it out!!!
YOU=****

------------------
 Poor Bastard
12-09-2000, 7:06 PM
HE MUST BE SATAN'S *****!

ROFL.

------------------
You know one thing that will really make a Jedi mad? Just run up and kick him in the ass...
 Nute Gunray
12-09-2000, 7:08 PM
Eat a bag of hell *****.

------------------
 Poor Bastard
12-09-2000, 7:15 PM
Now you're pushing it...

------------------
 Nute's Little Gunray
12-09-2000, 7:31 PM
Nute Gunrays School Report - Subject - English

Originally posted by Nute Gunray:
Now that I've actually READ what Nute said instead of a random post based on who made the subject, I will comment on his stupidity:

What the hell are you talking about? And guess what else is annoying? That's right, it's YOU YOU SILLY LITTLE MAN!! Obviously your screens havn't been graced with there beauty - ask Milkshake about them

As for the reference to ME, there's this thing called "fantasy." I'm a HUMAN ON EARTH. Not an ALIEN SPACE FROG. I picked this name for a reason you'll NEVER KNOW.
Secondly, let me tell you a story. A few months ago a user here changed her name secretly. I picked up it was her because of the way she structured her sentences. I'm pretty good at analyzing stuff like that. I've read "such as how you such ridiculous names" nine times and STILL have no idea what you're talking about.

I know there there is something called fantasy mate, but there comes a point where you must become one of us again - leave the darkside young Luke :-)

I offend people I don't like. Other people do that too. I guess who I like and who I don't like. Then you'll understand.

I concur with this statement. Nothing more is needed.

Ironic that you spelt knowledge wrong. Apparently your life is so useless and boring that you have to harass people at a one website for a laugh.

No not really, knowlodge is spelt differently all over the world - another point on getting out there. I do insult other people on other forums, buts that another story.....

I don't even know what this is supposed to me. You mean a webdesigner decide it would be a good idea to put more than one link to a single place on a page? OH NO! HE MUST BE SATAN'S *****! There's FOUR of them if you must know...

Well I never knew that Nute - thats REALLY intresting - my life is now complete - notice I have mastered the art sarcasm

Darth Sceltor
Tek Gunner
Fondas
Garyah99

That doesn't really make sense to me either

My point exactly.

It's about FOUR people who couldn't get this stuff figured out...

Well that means a lot. Put some definition into what you say

Sort it out!!!
YOU=****

ask anyone in England and they will agree with me - apart from Milkshake, as he lives for 20% of the year in the US

Well Nute, well done in using quotes - that has pushed up your grades, but you really should give reasons for your arguements and you should really calm down!!!!
 Nute Gunray
12-09-2000, 7:37 PM
Listen up you little piece of ****:
More above that little thing you just did faggot, KNOWLODGE is NOT A ****ING WORD. WHY? BECAUSE IT'S NOT IN THE DICTIONARY. I oppose poor spelling more than anything else. KnowLEDGE and knowLODGE wouldn't even SOUND the same. So if you're going to make a vain effort to SOUND like I'm wrong, at least make an attempt to say something RIGHT.
Election thing: Gore, Christopher, Boies, and Daley dont' want to give up. Therefore FOUR PEOPLE aren't ending it.
American Football and Soccer. I dont' give a **** about what your talking about. My country is better than yours. My sports are better than yours. England was ONCE a great country. Then YOU were born and took it down to the level of Sorry Ass African Country like Rwanda or some other one were they kill and eat people.

I wish I had gotten more sleep...

------------------

[This message has been edited by Nute Gunray (edited December 09, 2000).]
 Poor Bastard
12-09-2000, 7:37 PM
You sir, make no sense at all. Big fag. I mean, you make big typos and say "that's my point"... At least learn to insult people...

------------------
You know one thing that will really make a Jedi mad? Just run up and kick him in the ass...<font size=1>

[This message has been edited by Poor Bastard (edited December 09, 2000).]
 Zargon
12-09-2000, 7:54 PM
Hey <s>stupid piece of ****</s> Duke, you have some of the worst grammar I have ever seen, you leave complete words out of sentences for god's sake. Oh wait...lemme rephrase that so you can read it:

Hey <s>stuped of ****</s> Duke, you some if the warst grammer have ever sean, yuo leave complete word of sentences for sake.
<font size=1 color=red>
you will burn eternally in hell
</font><font size=1>

[This message has been edited by Zargon (edited December 09, 2000).]
 Nute Gunray
12-09-2000, 7:57 PM
He should come play at our forum...
BUWAHAHAHAHAHA

------------------
 Poor Bastard
12-09-2000, 7:58 PM
We would rip him apart...

------------------
 Zargon
12-09-2000, 8:20 PM
holy **** Nute, I just read your last post..............WOW
 milkshake
12-09-2000, 8:43 PM
F*U*C*K OFF DUKE YOU LITTLE S*H*I*T! NOBODY LIKES YOU! ANYWHERE!

------------------
Self proclaimed Forum Drunk
milkshake@milkshake.co.uk

I Rock (English for I have an Ego the size of a small country, like Luxumboug, or Vietnam)
 GUNNER
12-09-2000, 9:12 PM
You either leave now you litte scum bag or I will notify your ISP and tell them that you have been making an ass of yourself and that they need to take care of you once and for all.

You got it ****weed?
 Zargon
12-09-2000, 9:14 PM
this reminds me of pr0nkans, but theduke is actually smarter than him..amazing.....

i hate jedicore
 Thrawn
12-09-2000, 10:44 PM
Me thinks Duke needs to wave bye bye.
If you don't like the site, nobody said you have to keep coming. In fact we don't want you to come at all.
In America, we have a thing called Democracy. It's one of the reasons we kicked England's ass in the American Revolution. End of discussion.
-This has been a public service announcement.-

------------------
You were expecting a creative sig?
ThRaWn90,RAL_Thrawn,SOB_Thrawn
Rogue 6
 Rebel Loyaltist
12-09-2000, 11:51 PM
You know you want to people. Say it with me now. JACKASS JACKASS JACKASS JACKASS JACKASS JACKASS! Now no offense to the English people here but ThePuke seems to be
Queen Elizabeth's *****! Any duke all your other ass questions have been answered so I won't comment except for one. Let your queen and parilment worry about your government and we'll worry about our President Election. Did it ever accure to you your government is 100% either ThePuke. Anyway I'm done with you ThePuke.

------------------
RL
RL stands for a lot more than Rebel Loyaltist

Real Lover
Really Likable
Real Life
Real Logical
Real Loyal
Real Lucid
Real Lusty

But for the best definition just use Rebel Loyaltist

[This message has been edited by Rebel Loyaltist (edited December 09, 2000).]
 Taarkin
12-10-2000, 12:01 AM
And the award for Least Amount of Pronouns Used in a Post for the Purpose of Making Fun of Someone's Name goes to...

------------------

Once again, evil is defeated through the use of decorative agricultural technology!

Official forum Psychic
 Andromeda
12-10-2000, 12:42 AM
that ignorant little waste of carbon isn't even worthy of any insult i'd think of. end of story.
 Thrawn
12-10-2000, 1:23 AM
somebody made nute a mad little frog man http://www.xwingalliance.com/forums/biggrin.gif)
hey Duke, don't make me sick Andy the human dictionary after you for your poor grammer.

------------------
Rogue 6
 Andromeda
12-10-2000, 1:26 AM
psssst, Thrawnie, ya spelled grammar wrong... http://www.xwingalliance.com/forums/biggrin.gif)
 Admiral Zaarin
12-10-2000, 1:49 AM
And those from the Escape Velocity boards begin a slow, haunting chant: nash, nash, NASH!

No, seriously, I think this is getting hopelessly out of hand. IMHO, Duke should be banned, and this topic deleted.

Zaarin.

P.S. To contribute to this America/Britain bashing, being from N.I., I have a semi-outside perspective. To my mind the US and Britain are no better or worse than each other, they're just different. It's useless to compare them. As for democracy, does it exist anywhere? IMO, democracy means every single citizen being able to vote and decide on issues, not just a body of politicians elected every 4/5 years. Does that exist?

------------------
And what of the Director's Lenses?

The logs show they fled the scene in a shuttle. That is all the information we have sir, there is a high probability that the shuttle was destroyed in the battle.

A shame.....but we'll buy George Lucas another pair of glasses.
 JR2000Z
12-10-2000, 2:42 AM
TAKE THIS YOU HEARTLESS &$@%&$&#$#&@!!!!!!!
http://members.tripod.com/SonicL/jarjar/imageMMG.JPG)
 JR2000Z
12-10-2000, 2:44 AM
I want you newbies to SUFFER!!!!
http://members.tripod.com/SonicL/jarjar/imageVUO.JPG)
 JR2000Z
12-10-2000, 2:49 AM
WHO'S DA MAN?!?!?!
HUH?!?!?!
 Taarkin
12-10-2000, 2:52 AM
Not even Dukie deserves to have pictures of Jar Jar thrust upon him!

------------------

Official forum Psychic
 JR2000Z
12-10-2000, 2:57 AM
Yeah,I just feel dirty just posting pics of it.But Its nice watching them suffer...

This is fun! http://www.xwingalliance.com/forums/smile.gif)
 Nute Gunray
12-10-2000, 4:19 AM
Originally posted by Rebel Loyaltist:
ThePuke seems to be
Queen Elizabeth's *****!

I thought that was YOU. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I have OFFICIALLY degraded this thread into a Class 3 Flame War.

------------------
 Poor Bastard
12-10-2000, 4:54 AM
<font size=+1><font color=orange>B</font><font color=red>U</font><font color=yellow>R</font><font color=orange>N</font></font>

Yes, that looks incredibly gay.

------------------
You know one thing that will really make a Jedi mad? Just run up and kick him in the ass...<font size=1>

[This message has been edited by Poor Bastard (edited December 10, 2000).]
 Keyan Farlander
12-10-2000, 6:54 AM
When you consider the source, it's no wonder why...
 Admiral
12-10-2000, 4:28 PM
This is to Dukes comment on us americans not having a president. Well if you noticed this is a peaceful process, were everyone gets to have the turn. Unlike some of the changes in power in your country where there were wars.

------------------
 Darth Sceltor
12-10-2000, 4:44 PM
Get your sorry ass out of here. I don't know what the heck you meant when you said my name, but I'm sure it was an insult. Be gone maggot, no one wants you here! http://www.xwingalliance.com/forums/mad.gif)
 JR2000Z
12-10-2000, 5:51 PM
I thought I had a good idea here.
 Thrawn
12-10-2000, 8:50 PM
psssst, Andy, I don't care! http://www.xwingalliance.com/forums/wink.gif)
nice insult too my dear.
you waste of carbon
*writes a note to remember that one*

------------------
Rogue 6
 Admiral
12-10-2000, 11:13 PM
I have a feeling that someday Duke will appear on Darwin Awards, if he hasn't already. If you don't know what a darwin award is go to
www.darwinawards.com) (http://www.darwinawards.com)

------------------
 Thrawn
12-10-2000, 11:47 PM
i'd stake almost anything that he would

------------------
Rogue 6
 garyah99
12-11-2000, 12:24 AM
I think we've all had enough of this subject. GUNNER, can we please close this thread and ban his ISP and be done with it?
Page: 1 of 2