Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Your Version Of The OT

Page: 1 of 1
 ABCIMe123
08-23-2006, 9:46 PM
If you were in charge of making your own version of the Original Trilogy what would you change and what wouldn't you?
 Terran I
08-24-2006, 6:46 AM
I would not change anything in original trilogiy, but I would make many changes in this new trilogy, but that would be off topic, so my answer is "I like the trilogy the way it is!"
 Pho3nix
08-24-2006, 7:48 AM
Nothing, you can't fix something that's not broken.
 Darth Moeller
08-24-2006, 8:57 AM
Exactly, I wouldn't change anything. Now the prequels, that's a different story.
 Commander Obi-Wan
08-24-2006, 10:41 AM
Now that I realise it. The parts I wanted to be fixed have already been fixed up already. All, I wanted was that scenes were "refurbished". For instance, change the backround to look more, lack of better words, city-like or not as bland or vague.
 PoiuyWired
08-24-2006, 1:00 PM
Well, the original OT is all good, there are only a few things that needs fixing, alot less that what they overdid in the numerous renewals.

Most "fix" I wish fore are basically enhancing and clearing the old graphics. Well technically I would also hope they standardize the "paw" of the severd aqualish hand, and not show the bleeding.

Don't get me wrong, I love those bloopers(there are many that I think leaving them in is waaaay more classical), but other than those there are few(if anything) I think that needed fixing.
Page: 1 of 1