Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Survival of Darth maul

Page: 1 of 1
 darthzam
08-21-2006, 9:10 PM
The Survival of Darth maul

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Prologue

Darth maul fell in the core of Naboo and he grabbed a stomp on the wall and climbed up and he built mechanical legs returned to Coruscant and frose himself for 40 years.He finnaly awoke and went to the dune sea and he found and fought Han Solo and then he cut of his arm and forced him in to into the death pit and Han died then he went out to the bar and a bounty hunter came to maul and they fought at the jedi temple and he cut of his head and maul forced him off the jedi temple and returned to the bar. He thought in his head that the sith would sone return.

sorry for the confusion i myself was comfused
 darthzam
08-21-2006, 9:20 PM
this should become a good story if it works
 Jae Onasi
08-22-2006, 12:07 AM
Hi darthzam! Welcome to the forums and the fanfic section!
Hope you enjoy writing here.
There are some good resources in the stickies like Tips to a Good Fanfic, the Expert Forum if you need help with something or if you have a tip to share with everyone else.
The Guide to User Made Stories (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=151033) has some good info, and check out the CEC forum rules (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=151030) and the main forum rules (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=169078).
Thanks, and have fun.
 The_Catto
08-22-2006, 4:49 AM
Very very very fast prolouge ... couldnt really keep up with it all, but with practice it should become much better :D ... Sounds like in interesting concept, for a Fic, but just one question ... if Darth Maul got sliced in half by Obi's lightsaber (really Qui-Gon's but thats beside the point :D), how is it that he could have survived?

p.s .. Welcome to the forums :D:D:D
 Diego Varen
08-22-2006, 5:08 AM
Welcome to the Forums. First off, I agree that it was a very fast prologue. Several mistakes and everything. Like Jae said, check out the links she has provided. I don't think Maul would've survived being chopped in half and falling through the Naboo Core, but if he grabbed onto something, I could live with that. I'm looking foward to more.
 RC-1162
08-22-2006, 11:57 AM
iWelcome, Darth zam, i hope this wasnt the whole story and was just the basic plot, because that went faster than lightspeed :D follow the links Jae provided to help you out, they can really help you if you're stuck or if you want to develop some more. you could also PM an advanced writer for help if you like, like Jae or Machievelli. happy writing! i hope to see more :)
 darthzam
08-22-2006, 6:54 PM
while maul was in the restrant obwan and luke walked in.maul was going to kill luke but some dude had a gun behind him just about to shoot.maul saw the man and then obwon cut the dude and then they walked out.maul was following them and some troopers were infront of him he lost sit and then obwon slowed down and maul throw his lightsaper.cut off his arm and the lightsper came back and cut off his head.maul got his lightsaper.walked away.luke tried to follow him but maul was to fast.maul bought a ship.flew to naboo and he saw jarjar.jarjar had a palace.maul snuk in throw the window and jarjar was going to his room.maul jumped down and sliced jarjar in two and maul and other people wher happy that he was finaly dead.then maul went back to his ship and headed to palpatine place.he was really mad that he like vader better.palpatine was leving and flew to Coruscant.and went to the jedi temple.to the talking area.maul walk in and fought palpatine.maul push him out the window.maul reterned to his ship went to vader at the death star.maul was very cautious bacause vader had very good troopers.had to be caryfull.he saw a trooper and he was on the sleling and the trooper came right under him.maul grapped the trooper and put on his suit and hid him in a closet.maul went to the room thst vader was in.then maul took of his suit and went into the room fought darth vader and it was a long battle.finaly maul kicked vaders lightsaber.out the window vader didn't know what to do.maul cut off vaders lags and push him out the window.
 RC-1162
08-22-2006, 7:26 PM
lightspeed!
i really suggest you take a crash course in descriptive writing, darthzam. i mean no offense, but am trying to help you with your writing. i suggest you find a good writer and ask him/her what exactly to do.
 Maverick5770
08-22-2006, 7:48 PM
This is interesting, but it would be better if you didn't use a period every three or four words. Try running a spellchecker before you type it out here. Other than that, it is kinda interesting to read.
 John Skywalker
08-22-2006, 8:14 PM
Wow. Just.........Wow Evrything happens to fast mate you just put major events in that could have done you ten chapters mate just try and build up suspense, savvy?
 big daddy
08-22-2006, 11:22 PM
yo darthzam im connors bro look for the fett
 RedHawke
08-23-2006, 12:43 AM
Thread closed until further notice...
Page: 1 of 1