Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Creating 'brand new' items....

Page: 1 of 1
 Aayla Offee
08-20-2006, 5:10 PM
Okay- a while ago I was reading in a KT tutorial *which I cannot find now...* But is was talking about a program or something that was needed to create an absolutly brand-new item. (i.e.....not re-placing an already existing item). Thanks in advance!
 AlBundy
08-20-2006, 5:41 PM
Oops read it wrong, there is a kotor gff editor, that might be what you're looking for.
 Emperor Devon
08-20-2006, 5:55 PM
A GFF editor would be a poor choice for making new items, as Kotor Tool can do it much more quickly. To make an item, you'd have to open a .uti file, do whatever you want there (the functions are self-explanatory) and change the resref and name you save it as to something unique.
 AlBundy
08-20-2006, 10:07 PM
The OP is kind of hard to understand, he said he read a KT tutorial already so I assumed he already had KT, only other tool that helps edit items is the gff editor.
Page: 1 of 1