Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

[WIP] Holowan Telosian Council

Page: 1 of 1
 goldberry
08-13-2006, 7:36 AM
To get myself back into modding after my six month absence, I am going to create a holowan council at the telosian academy. I would like to ask the following people if they would like to be included, and what appearance they would like to have:

Achilles (Unique_Berun_Modrul)
Darth Moeller (P_MAL_C_MED_01)
oldflash (Alien_Sullustan)
T7nowhere (Alien_Devaronian_01)
Chainz.2da (Droid_Astro_03)
Prime (Alien_Mandalorian_03)
stoffe -mkb- (Twilek_Female_02_B)
Redhawke
Fred Tetra
Darth333
tk102
svцsh

Map plan:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/goldberry2000/HolowanAcademy.png)
 Ghost Down
08-13-2006, 8:05 AM
Hell yeah! ..You missed me.. ..Nah, just joking.
Darth Moeller was doing the same kinda mod that you are planning to do, so perhaps you could ask him if you can continue working on his mod?

- Ghost Down
 STARWARSKOTOR2
08-13-2006, 8:17 AM
I would like to be partof the Counsil, i feel ready to do it!
 Kainzorus Prime
08-13-2006, 8:55 AM
I would like to be partof the Counsil, i feel ready to do it!

Like you've done anything? Modders listed up here are well known for their individual releases or were/are taking part in big projects. You on the other hand haven't made anything, except multiple requests here at LF.
 Jeff
08-13-2006, 10:36 AM
lol, kinda funny because just the other day I thought about working on my wip mod similar to this... Anyways, good luck with it :)
 goldberry
08-13-2006, 11:54 AM
Woops, I knew I forgot someone. Darth Moeller, I'm gonna add you to the list. Would you be so kind as to give me an appearance refrence for what you would want to look like?

@ SWK2: Soz, as Don said, this is for established modders. I will be adding more as i finish this part as its gonna be a six module mod, but for now, no.

@Don: Harsh... seriously harsh XD
 STARWARSKOTOR2
08-13-2006, 5:36 PM
im working on project galaxy at the moment and im working on a new pkanet for your information!
 Darth InSidious
08-13-2006, 6:03 PM
@goldberry: Big project! Good luck :)
As for someone else, how about either oldflash, or MacLeodGR/Corp?

@STARWARSKOTOR2: No offence, but you aren't exactly in the same league as Darth333, Prime et al ;)
 Mav
08-13-2006, 6:33 PM
lol, this brings me back to the old days, with Doom_Dealer and the Holowan Spire for K1, all sorts of crazy things went on in that mod, lol.

Anyway, you could add Mono_Giganto he made a heck of a lot of gun models among other things, then there is tk102 he has made several tools most notably KSE. Anyway, best of luck with your mod, module making is tedious work. :)
 Kainzorus Prime
08-13-2006, 7:23 PM
Shem made alot of good mods aswell.
 oldflash
08-14-2006, 2:48 AM
@goldberry: Thanks and good luck. :)
 Jackel
08-14-2006, 3:38 AM
To get myself back into modding after my six month absence, I am going to create a holowan council at the telosian academy. I would like to ask the following people if they would like to be included, and what appearance they would like to have:
Good luck on this goldberry, look forward to seeing and reading about your progress.
*others cut to save space* :D
stoffe -mkb-
For stoffe might I suggest you see about using her Twilek mod for her apperance?
 goldberry
08-14-2006, 5:47 AM
thanks for the support everyone. I'm adding oldflash's appearance to the list now, and I'm then gonna PM tk102 and ask if he's interested.

EDIT: hehehehe, oldflash's character can't wear master robes XD No problem "You are on this council, but we do not grant you the rank of master" :D
 T7nowhere
08-14-2006, 1:46 PM
Hutt, Toydarian, or Devaronian. Good luck. :)
 STARWARSKOTOR2
08-14-2006, 1:51 PM
i have only been modding for a couple of months and havve started modding now so i will have some mods up online soon on my own site!

so i would like to be on the council, just as like a sub member though!
 goldberry
08-14-2006, 2:09 PM
@T7: Short and to the point. Makes things so much easier.
@SWK2: Please try to understand, I have been here since december, and I barely feel worthy to answer the people in my first post's posts, let alone use them in a mod. Hence the way I went about asking them. I am quite a porficient modder, but am nowhere near the modeling skills of oldflash or the scripting skills of stoffe. With due respect, you've been around for two months, and regardless of what you have released, there are 12 council seats in 262TEL, and you are not any better than the twelve uber modders in the first post. Shen, Macleo, etc. all are people I would primarily use before you. Again I stress that I do not mean to be offensive.
 ChAiNz.2da
08-14-2006, 2:28 PM
wow! That's a huge map :eek: hehehe..

as T7 stated, good luck with it.. it'll definitely be kewl adding so many new areas to play around in...

Whenever people make mods to include Holowan Members in, I've always given a "free permission".. no need to ask per se (but that thread has been long buried, hehehe).. I'm flattered. Keep it simple, droid or some semi-hippy/scruffy look is fine...

However, feel free to drop me completely if you need to make room for anyone else. There's alot of recent modders that I'd feel just as happy by "replacing" me...

I'm just an old Jolee in a world full of (and more talented) Skywalker modders.. that in honesty, I think have been 'overlooked' for far too long when it comes to projects like this (I've already been in a ton of Member Mods/Birthday Mods)...

mjpb3
Princess Artemis
MacLeodGR
kristykistic
Shem
InyriForge

All very talented modders, but I've yet to get to "interface" with them on my playthroughs (oldflash & stoffe too, but you already included them) ;)

Not to sidetrack your mod though! Just wanted to offer some alternatives to people always seeing my ugly "virtual" self in their games... hehehe...
 goldberry
08-14-2006, 2:48 PM
Droids are fine... any particular class? War Droid, Protocal, Astromech, Assassin, Trash Compactor?

I am planning on adding, as is clear from my map, additional sections. I want these to all be full of Holowan members aswel, but this is for the council members atm.
 ChAiNz.2da
08-14-2006, 3:11 PM
Droids are fine... any particular class? War Droid, Protocal, Astromech, Assassin, Trash Compactor?

I am planning on adding, as is clear from my map, additional sections. I want these to all be full of Holowan members aswel, but this is for the council members atm.
Ahh I see.. :)

Then Astromech please (T3 model).. definitely not ever a protocol droid :xp: hehehe..

EDIT: (if it needs to be a humanoid type, then any of the heads will do. Moeller had given me the Dopak head in his early wip since it's the closet match to what ppl know of me.. otherwise, I prefer droids over humanoids.. but we work with what we got.. hehehe)
 Mav
08-14-2006, 3:42 PM
Not to sidetrack your mod though! Just wanted to offer some alternatives to people always seeing my ugly "virtual" self in their games... hehehe...

Aw, you're not ugly, more like... physically challenged :xp:
 Kainzorus Prime
08-14-2006, 4:08 PM
there are 12 council seats in 262TEL

Well if the jedi statue (One in Ajunta Pall's tomb, or Dantooine sublevel) texture could be edited to have inscription on its pedestal few "memorials" like that could be used. Of course for big modders, just in case all council chairs would be taken up.
 goldberry
08-14-2006, 4:29 PM
I like that idea. I'm gonna use the archive chamber where you fight [snipped for spoilers] as the holowan archives room.
 Darth InSidious
08-14-2006, 5:20 PM
I can't remember, but I don't think the pedestal has that much skin. What you could do, though, is give the statue a dialogue by adding a script in the OnClick field, and then giving the dialogue as ""Master [X], friend, tutor, and great Jedi."", or something...
 goldberry
08-14-2006, 5:35 PM
Thats what i thought he meant to start with, it was only after rereading Don's post i realise what he meant.

but i will do the onclick thing.
 Prime
08-14-2006, 9:23 PM
Thanks for the offer. :)

I want to look like Mandalore!
 Mav
08-15-2006, 1:08 AM
Thanks for the offer. :)

I want to look like Mandalore!

I'd like to see a new modeled placeable of an Optimus truck that transforms into Prime :xp:

Edit: Also, I can't believe I forgot, but I'd nominate Darkkender as well.
 goldberry
08-15-2006, 5:35 AM
Okay, I'm now gonna sit and do some placeables and custom items for my mod while I'm waiting on the last six of the council. I suppose I could start on the dialog too...
 Darkkender
08-15-2006, 11:40 AM
I'd like to see a new modeled placeable of an Optimus truck that transforms into Prime :xp:

Edit: Also, I can't believe I forgot, but I'd nominate Darkkender as well.

I think everybody would love to see an Optimus Model for our friend Prime. I suppose somebody could reskin Mandalore to be Red & Blue.

Oh I don't mind that I was forgot it's how it goes at Holowan. Not to mention "Black Sheep" are better left to obscurity.
 goldberry
08-15-2006, 11:51 AM
Black sheep are good...
 mjpb3
08-15-2006, 11:58 AM
I'm just an old Jolee in a world full of (and more talented) Skywalker modders.. that in honesty, I think have been 'overlooked' for far too long when it comes to projects like this (I've already been in a ton of Member Mods/Birthday Mods)...

mjpb3
Princess Artemis
MacLeodGR
kristykistic
Shem
InyriForge

Princess Artemis
08-15-2006, 2:07 PM
Echoing mjpb here ::warm fuzzies:: :) Good luck with the mod, looks like it'd be interesting to play to say the least!
 Kainzorus Prime
08-22-2006, 6:17 AM
Since Prime wanted to look like Mandalore, i tought this mod - http://www.pcgamemods.com/mod/10781.html) had most fitting reskin.
 goldberry
08-22-2006, 6:43 AM
That's pretty cool. Thanks.

Unfortunately this mod, and a few others in the pipeline are going on hold for a while... I'm not going to explain fully (because that would be assuming that you care XD), but basically life is a little hectic right now. I'll still be around so im not going for another leave of absence, but it will be a while before this is done.
Page: 1 of 1