Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Lego Star Wars 2 Demo

Page: 1 of 1
 coupes.
08-08-2006, 1:23 PM
 Jeff
08-08-2006, 5:44 PM
Cool, I'll definitely try this one out.
 DarthMaulUK
08-09-2006, 4:31 AM
Cool. The best place to grab it from is http://www.download.com/Lego-Star-Wars-II-The-Original-Trilogy-demo/3000-7506_4-10569842.html?tag=gfd_ed_picks)

Lego Star Wars II takes the fun and endless customization ability of the Lego play pattern and combines it with the epic story, characters and action from the revolutionary Star Wars: Episodes IV, V and VI. With a unique tongue-in-cheek take on the original trilogy, Lego Star Wars II lets you build and battle your way through your favorite film moments, from Darth Vader's pursuit of Princess Leia aboard her Blockade Runner to Luke's final confrontation with Emperor Palpatine.

For the first time ever, characters can get in and out of vehicles, as well as ride creatures. Because it's Lego style, you can also mix and match the body parts of more than 50 playable characters to create one of millions of possible LEGO Star Wars heroes. Other exciting additions include free-roaming vehicle levels, cool character-specific attacks and maneuvers, playable mini-kit vehicles, and an adaptive difficulty option.

The demo includes one full mission from A New Hope.

No sign up, and I downloaded the demo inside 6 minutes using 7.6 MB broadband.

DMUK
 dillon123
08-09-2006, 1:10 PM
:duel: :duel: The Demo Is Also Available At Yahoo Videogames.

P.S.Thanks DMUK for telling us about this in the psychonauts forums!
 Commander Obi-Wan
08-11-2006, 2:01 AM
Thanks for the link. I'll try out the demo.

Though, I hope it's better than its predecessor.
 Jeff
08-11-2006, 4:44 PM
Though, I hope it's better than its predecessor.
I only played a little of the first one but I thought it was a pretty fun game :/ Of course we want a sequal to be better I guess, but I thought the first was good.
 popcorn2008
08-12-2006, 8:47 AM
Oh wow they already have a demo out? I liked Lego I so I hope this is just as good.
 milo
08-21-2006, 8:48 PM
Downloading the demo right now from AOL games. :P Should've tried Maul's link, it's taking like ten minutes. Oh well.
 -=RaHZeL=-
08-23-2006, 11:17 AM
Played it, it's awesome!!!

Altho I'm stuck now lol, at the Cantina, can't get any further xD
 Great Scott!
08-23-2006, 1:23 PM
I got stuck as soon as I started playing as Han Solo, I went all through Tatooine and couldn't find out what to do...
 JediLandon
09-21-2006, 7:30 PM
thanks Coupes
Page: 1 of 1