Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Temple Troubles

Page: 2 of 2
 JasraLantill
08-10-2006, 3:29 PM
"Full Flavoured Fizzy Force Fuzz, or Diet Fizzy Force Fuzz?" Slovva asked Cae, as he levitated down the corridor with her riding on his back as if he were a Bantha. "Because that Diet Fuzz gives me a headache. And would you mind terribly if I asked you to please stop kicking your heels into my sides? It tickles!" And he chortled like a Hutt. (Well? Is there any other way a Hutt could laugh?)
 Writer
08-10-2006, 10:56 PM
Eltrab and Karina entered the old hole in the wall of a store together and Karina was immediately distracted by something small and extremely fuzzy. She picked it up and discovered to her great astonishment that it was alive. With an indignant squeal, it hopped away.

"Oops," Karina muttered. Meanwhile, Eltrab was hunting through the bins of Forces. Finally, he narrowed it down to two. The first was a little purple blob with beady green eyes. The other was big, dark red, and looked like a lightning storm was happening inside.

"Uh," Eltrab muttered uncertainly. "Beady eyes are creepy."

He took the red one and paid for it at the desk. As he rammed it into his head, the cashier found it in the records.

"Ah!" he exclaimed. "This one's special... brought back from nearly 40 years into the future or maybe more than that... I don't really know. I jus' sell 'em. Others hunt them down."

"Who'd it belong to?" Karina wondered.

"I dunno," the clerk answered. "Looks like some whiny kid who became a Sith... Anakin Skywalker? Oh, Sith name, Darth Vader."

"Isn't that the whiny kid that..." Karina began. Some random flying ball of cheese interrupted.

"... that Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan haven't made it to Tatooine to meet yet?" it screeched.

"Did a flying cheese ball just screech?" Eltrab wanted to know. Then, he grinned. "Excuse me... I'm gonna go kill something... or fix a machine... not sure which urge will win over..."
 JasraLantill
08-15-2006, 10:43 AM
"Mmmm...! Ahhhh...!" Slovva slurped down his Full Flavoured Fizzy Force Fuzz with slovenly glee. "Ha-ha-ha-ha." (That was a Hutt laugh you just heard.) He patted his belly. "Now, that's what my Force was needing!"

As Eltrab streamed by him muttering something about killing and machines now that he had a new Force, Slovva's wide, yellow Hutt eyes, narrowed into tiny, yellow Hutt slits.

"My Force sense is tingling with emanations of the Dark Side," he said, as his eyes scanned left and right, then suddenly, they looked up. "Or did you just spill Fizzy Force Fuzz down my back?" he said to Cae.
Page: 2 of 2