Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Where are these scenes?

Page: 1 of 1
 ExileRevan
08-05-2006, 4:51 PM
Why the heck doesnt Lucas include his deleted scenes in the special features DVDs? Ok in episode three he had afew boring scenes, with one deleted action sequences:
What about these? Well, I hope he releases them in the future releases of the movie.

Another death of Shaak Ti, elaborated in the novelization: Ti is stabbed in the back by Darth Vader during his raid on the Jedi Temple while she is meditating. She asks Anakin what happened to Windu, Fisto, Kolar, and Tiin. Skywalker replies by stabbing her in the back (a similar death of Shaak Ti appeared in LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game).
Obi-Wan eluding the Nos monster, a natural predator of Utapau, after falling into the sinkhole on Utapau.
Talk scenes between Aayla Secura and Bly, and Plo Koon and Jag.
An ambush scene by Yoda, Tarfful, and Chewbacca. A Clone Walker passes by a lake. Tarfful is lying dead on Wookiee boat. The clone stares at him for a moment and a furry creature covered in mud all over comes out of the water on to the boat. The clone asks the creature if anything is there. "Wookiee good, eat Wookiee." replies the creature. The clone decides its just a native Kashyyyk creature and decides to leave. Immediately, Chewie jumps out of the water and pulls the clone underwater killing him. Then Tarfful wakes up and the creature reveals itself to be Yoda. He tells the Wookiees to give him a second to bathe. Yoda jumps into the water and scrubs all the mud off. Yoda emerges and puts on his robes. They then continue towards the emergency escape pod.
A scene in which Yoda speaks to the voice of Qui-Gon Jinn's spirit. Yoda dedicates himself to Qui-Gon's teachings. This scene was featured in the novelization.

Edit: And why not show Vader killing Jedi in the temple in real life? Not jut the holograhm?
 Pho3nix
08-05-2006, 5:33 PM
I think Lucas only included part of the deleted scened on the prequel DVDs. That in itself is pretty f***ed up and I have no clue why he did that. He didn't include them on the OT DVDs, just had references to them in documentaries on the bonus disc. Still, I don't know whe Lucas did this. Though he is a f***ed up crackpot crazy man. I hope he includes them on the September releases of the original cut of the OT. You can only find the "lost scenes" of ANH on the "Behind the Magic" CD-Rom and various sites on the net (not sure if I can post them here).

My only conclusion for anything Lucas does is that he's a f***ing crackpot who is on the crack.

Agreed :D
 ExileRevan
08-05-2006, 8:09 PM
lol thanks for that, I thought I was the only one who thought that way, hahaha.
Page: 1 of 1