Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

[TSL] Trayus Academy Clothing Fix v1.0

Page: 1 of 1
 SithRevan
08-04-2006, 10:36 PM
Trayus Academy Clothing Fix v1.0

Okay this is the "Trayus Academy Clothing Fix" and it will fix those pesky commoner looking Sith Lords and Sith Marauders in Trayus Academy, this mod was a request from Ghost Down and after I made it I liked what I saw so I decided to put it out as a public mod, so I hope you guys like it, make sure to follow the directions specifically and good luck!:D

P.S.: I wanted to give special thnks to Ghost down for allowing me to create his mod and also to Emperor Devon for helping me figure out how to do this, so to them I say, Thanks!

Trayus Academy Clothing Fix v1.0 (http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Trayus_Academy_Clothing_Fix;67267)

Also there are screenshots at this link!
 ChAiNz.2da
08-05-2006, 7:00 AM
Looks great! Definitely gives a "training facility" a more convincing look.

Not too many assasins I know would want to wear their full gear in a location where one would think they would be relatively safe from outsiders learning their identity.. (you know, since I know so many assassins hehehe :xp: )

Definitely a great touch to make the role-playing a little more immersive! :thumbsup:
 Ghost Down
08-05-2006, 7:04 AM
Awsome! Thank you so very much SithRevan! :D

EDIT: How do I install this? ..I deleted the files which you say i needed to remove ..But where do i need to put the files that where in the .ZIP?

Btw. Is it compatible with Shem's Assassin with Lightsabers mod??

- Ghost Down
 SithRevan
08-05-2006, 2:21 PM
I hope you backedup the files I told you to in the readme because those are important, and all that you have to do is backup the files from the modules folder like I told you to (and make sure that they are out of the modules folder), than you just need to put all of the *.MOD* in that same folder!:D

Hope that helps!
 Ghost Down
08-06-2006, 1:35 AM
So, let's say that i pasted the module files into a folder called TSL in my documents..Then i also need to paste the .MOD files in to that TSL folder?

- Ghost Down
 SithRevan
08-06-2006, 1:56 AM
I'm not sure what you mean?
 Ghost Down
08-06-2006, 2:59 AM
Lol, neither do I .. Ok .. I need to move the files which you listed into a folder somewhere on my HDD (doesnt matter which folder eh?) ..After that i need to move the .MOD files into the modules folder right?

- Ghost Down
 lord ignarn
08-06-2006, 5:37 AM
Good, very good one indeed. Continue working like that!!
 ChAiNz.2da
08-06-2006, 6:47 AM
Lol, neither do I .. Ok .. I need to move the files which you listed into a folder somewhere on my HDD (doesnt matter which folder eh?) ..After that i need to move the .MOD files into the modules folder right?

- Ghost Down
Correct :)

In your Modules folder...

Make a backup copy of:

903MAL.MOD
905MAL.MOD
906MAL.MOD

Move those copies to a safe place (a different folder, or rename the extension to .bak)

NOW, drop the 3 .mod files from this mod in to your game's Modules folder.. overwrite when prompted :)
 Ghost Down
08-06-2006, 7:26 AM
Thank you Chainz! :D

- Ghost Down
 deathdisco
08-06-2006, 10:47 PM
The clothing didn't bother me that much as the fact they used low-rez models for them. Good work. :)
Page: 1 of 1