Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Elite Rifles

Page: 1 of 1
 Relenzo2
08-03-2006, 1:01 PM
The Elite Rifles clan is recruiting members. If you are a free agent looking who is interested in the clan, look for a session titled Elite Rifles Recruit.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The clan password has been changed due the old password being too long. (Hehe. sorry.). Members whs sgt dutch, tgw, (arc)unit, and xavierscool 73 (if i made a little typo in your name, dont worry about it) should report to the first clan session they see to get the new password. In the meanwhile, you must host Elite Rifle only sessions without the password. Just ask anyone whos not in the clan to leave, or boot them if they dont :)

EDIT: whs sgt dutch, tgw, and (arc)unit, remember you still have permission to recruit as long as you report it!
 Relenzo2
08-05-2006, 7:32 AM
I am leaving fo vacation for a week, so there will be no recruiting sessions by me. You'll probably have to wait till the end of the week to join.
 DarthWengle
11-16-2006, 1:48 PM
What's this clan's website?
Page: 1 of 1