Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Miss_Mayhem's fanart

Page: 1 of 1
 Miss_Mayhem
07-30-2006, 10:40 PM
Like the title says, this is where i post my Pnauts fanart. I couldn't resize it, sorry.

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n95/Miss-Mamacita/razsequel.jpg)

and...

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n95/Miss-Mamacita/random.jpg)

The first is a pic of Raz i wanted to submit to DF, done entirely in pencil. His eyes were hard, and the shading/blending took forevurs. it's sharper in real life. The seconds is just random images of Lili, Elton and Milka (they and Raz make up the 4 main characters in A Summer of Psychics), also done in pencil. I tried to make Milka look like she was fading into her invisibility and failed. Hope you like it.
 Darth_Ave
07-30-2006, 10:41 PM
...ghasp. Elton and milka? ~faint~
 Mashi An'krekku
07-30-2006, 10:47 PM
*shock!* *amazement!* It's like I died and went to art heaven. O:
And I loooouurrrvvvee your Lili. <3
 KingCheez
07-30-2006, 11:50 PM
THESE KICK AN ASS VERY HARD AND IT IS MINE OW PLEASE LOWER THE AEWSOME.
 Smon
07-30-2006, 11:54 PM
*looks at it and face nearly melts*
SOOOO AWESOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOME!!!!
 Darth_Ave
07-30-2006, 11:56 PM
OH MY GOD! DRAW SASHA, DRAW SASHA!!!
 Mashi An'krekku
07-31-2006, 12:59 AM
Now I have to read "A Summer of Psychics".
 Miss_Mayhem
07-31-2006, 1:47 AM
Aw, thanx guys. Nice to know that 2+ hours were well spent. I will post this other Milla pic as soon as I can, and yeah, I'm working on a Sasha pic and one with all the kids when they are older.
 Poopdogjr
07-31-2006, 10:27 PM
Those are really good! Nice job. You managed to capture the same artistic style they had in the game. I was looking at the first one and thinking wow that must have taken a while to do. I have to say I'm jealous because I don't think I can draw them as well.
 Miss_Mayhem
08-04-2006, 11:10 PM
As promised, heres this angsty Milla pic that I drew as well.
http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n95/Miss-Mamacita/scan0001.jpg)

Camping took a toll on my hands and arms,
so fanart or any drawing wont
be done anytime soon. I want to draw a scene/single-panel comic
from A Summer of Psychics, specifically the
lab scene from chapter five (the one where Raz
and Lili fight over what soda brand is better), home
to the infamous mock Lili/Sasha-fluff scene. For someone
who hates obscure pairings, I liked the
way the scene turned out with Sasha being so
oblivious to Lili's obvious crush on him.
Just not sure which lines/quotes would be best.

So far, I have thought of using:

Lili:"Sasha, we need your help!”

Sasha:“Is anyone dying?”

Lili:“My self respect and dignity might”

Sasha: “Hmm . . . might”

and,

Lili: “You are pretty smart Sasha”

Sasha: “Thank you, tell me something I don’t know”

Lili: “Sasha Nein RoX my SoX!”

Sasha: “ I learned something new today, but careful analyzing
tells me that your spelling and grammer were incorrect.
Perhaps you would like some private tutoring with Vocabulor?”

and finally;

Lili:“Does Pepsi totally PWN Coke?”

Sasha: “Lab tests I’ve conducted have scientifically
proven that Pepsi does PWN Coke”

Which one should I use? Aside from that, I was going to
draw some pics of the campers as adults. Not all, but
the most doable ones. Quick question, what would Elka be?
She struck me as a snobby heiress, but I dunno.
 pyrohappygirl
08-05-2006, 8:26 PM
Uh... You forget the best bit Miss Mayhem!!!

Sasha: "If it fails, you can always buy another one on the internet for a low, low price,"

Or something like that. THAT IS THE BEST QUOTISH THING!!!

Also, your art puts my drawing to shame... I only do pencil drawings. They're all kinda crappy.
 shinzuku
08-18-2006, 7:37 PM
Miiiillllaaaa...
 Darth_Ave
08-18-2006, 10:37 PM
SUZUKI'S BACK!

And that new one is awesome. Although, it's lacking the LSD trip she was on when the orphanage caught fire.(You KNOW it's true.)
 Miss_Mayhem
08-19-2006, 12:11 AM
I wrote out something real long and it got deleted. S***!!!!!!!! ~anger and then emoness~ Basically it was how to shade and proportions and all that good stuff and took up about a page on Wordperfect (RD isn't too good about writing long entries, especially since my dad keeps booting me out of the net) and it's GONE! *breaks something* Gah, I'll rewrite all later when I've regained my patience, I have none at the moment and those who piss me off ...wil DIE!!!. This is just as bad as when I beat the braintank and had gotten to Linda's mind and the game didn't save right. If anything, I will rewrite it, since you all seem to like this stuff, and the only real thing that makes it look mildly bearable is somewhat correct proportions. They are your friends. I will also post this pic of Sasha and Milla as kids tomorowish.

Meh, better idea. Instead of writing it ALL, i'll post paragraph by paragraph. Stuff in question? How-2-do shading, Proportions, why colorz suxalot, and draft-sketching/guidelines. You can ask me to put them up in an order, but you probably wont, yet I'll still post them so you stop saying I roxalot when I dont, you can be as 'good' and wittle hours away on fanart like me! If it's any consolation, I get my a$$ handed to me by MS Paint.
Page: 1 of 1