Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Anti-Tim RPG

Page: 2 of 5
 St. Jimmy
08-01-2006, 11:46 PM
"That's true. Give me some." He said around a mouthfull of cookies. "So, when are we getting there?"
 Mashi An'krekku
08-01-2006, 11:53 PM
Lena simply responded, "Steve's possessed. But only speaks in Mashi's head."
"SHUT UP, ASSWIPE." Mashi threw a rock at the cat-driving rock.
"Hey hey hey, save it for the Wienermobile."
"You're using your awesome demon powers on it, remember?"
"No. I don-" Lena's long lemurs dropped in shock. "Oh...god." One cocked back up and fanned out. "Does anyone hear that?"

A haunting tune filled the salty air. "My bologna has a first name, it's O-S-C-A-R. My bologna has a last name, it's M-A-Y-E-R! Lalala~!" (Because I forgot the rest.)

Mayhem readied her bow. "I'll try and shoot the driver...if there is one."
Mashi came back from throwing Steve in the ocean. "That'll teach that- oh, we're being attacked?"
"Yeah."
"PANIC TIME." She ran and hid behind the Anti-Tim Mobile.
"What a loser," Lena said, pulling a staff out of nowhere. "Let's do this."

[EDIT NOTE: Jimmy, we're already there.]
 Miss_Mayhem
08-02-2006, 12:10 AM
Mayhem held her breath to steady her aim, and focused her vision on where the driver should be. A chill went up her spine, "...No one's driving it." The ATM swerved violently, now hidden by a large dumpster.

"A Change of plans then?" Smon asked.

Everyone nodded.

"---," But Smon was cut off when the Weinermobile changed tune, though the recording that 'sang' the song sounded echoey, and diabolical, as if a chorus of mutated, dead orphans were the ones chanting, ..."Oh I wish I was an Oscar Mayer weiner, for that is truly what I'd like to beEeEeEeEeEeEeE, for if I was an Oscar meyer Weiner...everyone would be in love with me..." The final note held too long for comfort, a bone-chilling laugh at it's heels.

The engine roared thrice, St Jimmy and Smon smacking their heads with their palms at once. But Jimmy explained, "He knows we're here, and he's calling us out."
 Mashi An'krekku
08-02-2006, 12:21 AM
"I'm going out there," Lena said.
"YOU'RE CRAZY!" everyone whisper-shouted.
"Hello? Does everyone keep forgetting I'm a DEMON?" She whapped a nearby forum-goer with her staff. "I have freaky demon powers and freaky demon wings and freaky demon horns and a freaky demon attitude of being a freaky demon. We all clear?"
"Yes, ma'am."
"Cool. Now let's do this like Brutus!" She jumped out from behind the dumpster and was instantaniously run over. But not all *SQUISH'D* or anything, she actually flew into the windsheild. "OOF!"
Wienermobile drove around in circles for a while. Lena shook her staff. "I command thee, vile automobile! Stop your stupidness at once and OBEY M- AAAAUUUUUUUUUUGHHHHHHHHH!" She was thrown off into the dumpster. "Hey, I didn't finish the incantation! CURSE YOU WIENERMOBILE!"
Mashi blinked. "Well, Lena's down. Who else wants to go?"
 pyrohappygirl
08-02-2006, 1:04 AM
Pyro was all alone... So she dialled for pizza! After eating it all, she went back to feeling lonely. Opening up a random hole in the fabric of space and time, she warped to where the others were gathering. As she arrived, she leapt up into the air, after noting the sucky entries of the others, and fell down whilst flipping. She landed head first.
"I'm OKAY," She mumbled, walking over to Mashi. She noted the bemused looks from everyone else.
"And before you say anything, I am an ELF. Not a vampire, or a cat-human hybrid. Do not state otherwise,"
 St. Jimmy
08-02-2006, 1:08 AM
"Ha Ha!" *Raises hand in the air.* "I say Miss Mayhem aims for one of the tyres while I shut that ****ing speaker up..."
"but that doesn't solve our problem Jimmy" Mashi pointed out.
"It solves MY problem!"
*smacked over the back of the head by Smon*
"Ow! okay then, What should I do?" *grabs some of Pyro's pizza..*
 DarthAve
08-02-2006, 1:12 AM
"What do we do now?" Ave asked, silly stringing the weinermobile.
 Mashi An'krekku
08-02-2006, 1:17 AM
"Guys, we need to battle this thing with the power of sheer rock!" Mashi waited for a response. "That means 'Smon, challenge it to a Guitar Hero duel.'"
"Oh."
 St. Jimmy
08-02-2006, 1:17 AM
"Oh man! I forgot all about the silly string! okay, what we need to do is make a silly string bomb! You have to tie a few cans together, make a fuse, and have a good aim! The problem is I don't know where to aim if there's no driver..." Jimmy raved excitedly.
"My goodness Mashi! I'm here and you want SMON to be the challenger?!?!?!?!? good idea." *hands Smon blue.*
 St. Jimmy
08-02-2006, 1:19 AM
Okay, so how do I delete this post?
 Mashi An'krekku
08-02-2006, 1:22 AM
(St. Jimmy, NO DOUBLE POSTING. There's a edit button on the bottom of your post.)
 pyrohappygirl
08-02-2006, 1:31 AM
Pyro stared at Mashi, before bursting into a large, toothy smile.
"GUITAR HERO!!!" She screamed, opening up another hole in the fabric of time and pulling a guitar out. She played a few chords, before looking at Jimmy.
"What did you say?"
 St. Jimmy
08-02-2006, 1:34 AM
What we should do is, find Billie Joe if you're looking for a guitar hero that isn't me or Smon...
 DarthAve
08-02-2006, 1:38 AM
"Who needs guitar hero when you have A BOOMBOX!!" Ave pulled out a boombox that began playing 'We Will Rock You'
 pyrohappygirl
08-02-2006, 1:40 AM
Pyro started laughing, before beginning to play 'Whatsername' on the guitar.
 St. Jimmy
08-02-2006, 1:42 AM
"Who needs a boombox when you have a $100.000 Sound system in your CAR!?" *goes to fetch his Monaro full of wonderfullness and begins playing Homecoming very VERY loudly.*
 pyrohappygirl
08-02-2006, 3:28 AM
Pyro started to dance, before switching the song to 'Whatsername', because she loves that song.
 St. Jimmy
08-02-2006, 3:58 AM
St. Jimmy switched it over to Hitchin' A Ride and was hardcore gettin' into it when it dawned upon him that none of this had anything to do with the story.
So, back to the action...
 pyrohappygirl
08-02-2006, 4:06 AM
Darkness suddenly fell and Pyro lifted a torch under her chin.
"We defeat the Anti-Tim," Everything became light again.
"And tehn we have a party! With QUEEN and Green Day and... Panic! At the Disco," She laughed. Everything fell dark again.
"No seriously, we have to defeat Anti-Tim,"
 St. Jimmy
08-02-2006, 4:16 AM
"Yes we do. I just don't know how. I still like my Silly string idea..."
 pyrohappygirl
08-02-2006, 4:23 AM
"Hey... How bouts we use our magical powers and or other things?
I mean, I can set stuff on fire, Mashi can... Scratch them to death and you can beat them with that guitar,"
 St. Jimmy
08-02-2006, 4:29 AM
*horrified gasp* "I would never do such a thing!" *brandishes guitar*
 pyrohappygirl
08-02-2006, 4:45 AM
"EEEP!!!" Pyro screamed, ducking and throwing her hands out in front of her.
"If you dare try, I'll... Set you on fire. Or something..." She mumbled.
"Just, don't kill me!"
 Miss_Mayhem
08-02-2006, 11:55 AM
(Note: I'lll be camping a couple of days and wont be back till Fri. Just take me along with you since i wont be able to manually follow anywhere we go. Nature skeerz me)

Mayhem loked out of the windows, "if you let me out near a fire-escape, I could get to the roof and shoot out the tires so it can't try to run us over."

And so it was. Just not as intended, for they merely pushed mayhem out of the car, forcing her to scramble to safety. She did get to the rooftops though.

(note#2: being an elf with no sillystring, I fight with guns and bows/arrows from a distance and usually never upfront, trying to avoid close combat)
 Mashi An'krekku
08-02-2006, 12:56 PM
Mashi can... Scratch them to death...

Mashi held up a paw and tried to retract her claws. "Uh, yo. Declawed."
Pyro raised an eyebrow. "What catgirl in their right mind gets declawed?"
"The ones that misuse them for self-defense purposes. There was that one time when-"
Mayhem interrupted. "No time for stories. Why have we been DAWDLING for the past...minute? WE NEED TO DEFEAT THE WIENERMOBILE!"

Wienermobile honked. (Translation: COWARDS!)
Lena poked her head out of the dumpster. "I AM NOT A COWARD."
Wienermobile honked again.
"DON'T YOU DARE MOCK THE KA'FIYM NAME."
Wienermobile honked "La Cucaracha." and drove around in a circle.
"RAAAARGGGGH!" And then...Lena battled the Wienermobile again.

Mashi whapped Smon, Jimmy and Pyro. "That could've been you guys! Lena was an hero!"
 DarthAve
08-02-2006, 3:16 PM
"You know what. Let's finish this thing." Ave said, pulling out a crossbow. She began to board the bus when a small tan/green thing popped out. "OHSNAP EL CHUBACABRA!!" Ave then ran off.
 pyrohappygirl
08-03-2006, 1:09 AM
Pyro stared blankly at the chaos unfolding.
"Oh shiznit, my lawyers will kill me if I don't show up in court tomorrow defending my case as an 'innocent', and that I haven't killed anyone," Pyro said, her eyes shifting shiftily.
"I mean, I didn't set anyone on fire on PURPOSE," She said. She received blank stares from Mashi and the others.
 St. Jimmy
08-03-2006, 1:19 AM
"Wow!" Jimmy remarked. "So many of us are really stupid. I mean, I can't think of ANYTHING productive (except pizza) Lena keeps getting pwned by the wienermobile, Ave's run off, Mashi's been declawed, Smon's done nothing and the only one of us who IS doing anything is sitting up on top of a building!"
*Mashi smacks Jimmy again*
"shut up moral lowerer!*
*Jimmy rubbed his head where scratch marks should have been*
"I'm just Saying!" Jimmy whined while taping Silly String cans together.
 pyrohappygirl
08-03-2006, 1:25 AM
Pyro giggled, setting Jimmy on fire.
 St. Jimmy
08-03-2006, 1:34 AM
"AH! MY WINGS!" Jimmy yelled "Do you have any idea how much they stink when they burn!?" (Note: seriously, go outside and burn some feathers.) "Believe me I know!" He went on... He was getting ready to backhand Pyro out of rage when Ave caught his hand and scowled "don't be stupid. We need someone to set things on fire."
"But I can do that with my mad little lighter!" Jimmy pulled out his wicked little cigarette lighter. "yes, but Pyro doesn't need a lighter, and we need someone who THINKS fire..." And with that, Ave ran off again.
"Fine." Jimmy sulked, nursing his scorch marks.
 pyrohappygirl
08-03-2006, 1:40 AM
"HEHE BURN!!!" Pyro screamed, setting Jimmy on fire again, and then shooting him.
 Mashi An'krekku
08-03-2006, 1:42 AM
Mashi thought. And thought. For a long time. Suddenly, she came up with a conclusion.

"Why don't we all lure it into the ocean? Cars can't drive in the ocean no matter how hard they tried!"
 pyrohappygirl
08-03-2006, 1:44 AM
"Sounds... Delightfully simple and good!" Pyro cheered, poking Mashi with a stick.
 Smon
08-03-2006, 1:55 AM
"But they can fly. If he drives it into the ocean he may have a jet mode attached to escape."
 pyrohappygirl
08-03-2006, 2:17 AM
"Good point Smon," Pyro sighed, stopping with the stick-poking.
 Smon
08-03-2006, 2:45 AM
"What we need... is a Phantom Zone projector. It can trap him with villains almost as evil as he is."
 St. Jimmy
08-03-2006, 3:15 AM
"Yes, yes." *brushing charcoal off of self* "Phantoms are good. Zones are pretty good too. Projectors are alright." At this point Pyro was coming near him with a flame. "OH HELL NO!" St. Jimmy yelled and smacked her upside the face. "Owch!" she rubbed her face and shot him again. "I say we try for the ocean approach." Jimmy scowled. "Jet-mode or no, we can allways try. Plus it's allways fun sinking evil cars." He said over a mouthfull of pizza.
 Smon
08-03-2006, 3:29 AM
"I think you misunderstand. The Phantom Zone Projector is a powerful tool used by superheroes to trap villains in a vile dimension parallel to our own, one way in, no way out. The ocean plan may fail, but the PZP can't."
 St. Jimmy
08-03-2006, 3:41 AM
"Oh don't worry, I understand. I just think it would be funnerer if we sunk the car. and if it failed (which it prolly would knowing I'm helping) we could use the Zoney thing!"... "what!?"
 DarthAve
08-03-2006, 3:45 AM
"Can't I just kill this guy?" Said Chuck Norris.
"NO!" Smon yelled. "You're too powerful. You could create a universe of destruction with one swift roundhouse kick. The world would implode!!"
"Yes. Now you pet some puppies and then destroy them. Norris AWAY!" Chuck Norris then flew off.

"What'd I miss?" Said, Ave in a jedi costume.
"You change your clothes. A lot." Mashi said.
"You know, I just have to find the right thing."
 pyrohappygirl
08-03-2006, 4:29 AM
Pyro got out some dye and began to dye her hair.
"You dye your hair a lot," Mashi mumbled.
"I know," Pyro sighed, throwing some blue highlights into the mix.
"And DONE," She cried, revealing her now blue and black hair.
"Anyway, I reckon Smon's right. Just one thing," Pyro sighed, darting into a nearby set of toilets and changing clothes.
"I have to wear this," She said, stepping out. She was wearing the same trackpants, but now she had red goggles and a green striped turtlneck with short sleeves.
"So I like to change clothes. Who cares?"
 Mashi An'krekku
08-03-2006, 3:13 PM
"Hey! Those are MY goggles." Mashi whined as Lena stumbled out of the dumpster.
"Did someone say PHANTOM ZONE PROJECTOR?!" the lemur said, pulling said machine-thinger out from behind her back.
"Where did you get that?" Smon asked.
"I found it in the dumpster. Dumpsters are miracle-making machines."
"Dumpsters aren't machines," Mashi corrected while she was wrestling her goggles off of Pyro.
"Whatever. I still found the thing. BE HAPPY!" She threw it in the general direction of Smon, assuming he knows how to use it.
 Smon
08-03-2006, 5:36 PM
"EXCELLENT! I do know to use it! It's very simple, red button is imprison, green button is communicate, and blue button is release, AH CRAP." he pressed it and General Zod leaped out of the Phantom Zone "I AM FREE." he then flew away. "...we'll worry about that later."
 St. Jimmy
08-03-2006, 9:25 PM
*Gasp!* "All hail the dumpster machine!" Jimmy intoned. "And Smon, Who knows how to use the confusing thing!"
 DarthAve
08-03-2006, 9:55 PM
"We're never getting into this bus." Ave said, in a bunny suit.
"YES WE ARE!" said a booming voice
"OMG SUPERMAN?"
"No."
"BATMAN?"
"No."
"...The Watchman?"
"FOR GOD SAKES NO!"
"Than who?"
"TIM GUNN!!"
Tim than jumped off the roof or DF, wearing his pinstripe suit.
"What are your powers Tim Gunn?"
"Gunn?" Smon said. If you mess with the Gunn, your gonna get shot."
"EXACTLY! I'm gonna open the door for you guys."
"KILLER QUEEN!" Ave yelled in a Wonder Woman costume

Tim than used his fashion ray to open the Weinermobile door. "Carry on!" He said. Then he hopped into his Saturn Sky Roadster and drove off to Parsons.
 St. Jimmy
08-03-2006, 10:16 PM
"Have you guys noticed how Ave seems to attract randoms alot?"
A bolt hit the seat just as the door opened and everyone looked up and remembered that Mayhem was still there.
"Anyway," Jimmy went on, "If Ave can get people here all the time then so can I!"
*St. Jimmy rips through the fabric of coolness and pulls out...* "A Spartan!" He yelled.
"okay MC, You have to go and 'commandere' that Wienermobile!" Jimmy ordered.
"But I'm not-"
"I don't care just hurry up!"
So the Spartan (who's armour was a strange tinge of blue) carefully approached the vehicle. and was immediately run over.
"What!?" Jimmy yelled. "Hey what's that writing hanging in the air? 'H377R4I23R was splattered by the Wienermobile?' Oh, Bloody hell! I just got a n00b killed from a multiplayer game!"
"So what now?" Pyro asked.
 Smon
08-03-2006, 10:28 PM
"We chew ass and kick bubble-gum." Smon said, loading a chainsaw and starting a shotgun. "And I just ran out of ass."
 DarthAve
08-03-2006, 10:54 PM
"I get the good randoms. You have to have the hook-ups. and to get the hook-ups, you need the skills." Said Ave, wearing a Dr. Z costume. "And to have the skillz, you gotta have the wardrobe. i'll show you. CA COOO! CA COOO!!!"

Then a bunch of owls flocked to her. "We need you to get on the Weinermobile and peck out the windows. Then fly in and drag out anti Tim. If you want some mice, You'd better do this right."

So the owls did what she told her to. They flew to the bus, remensicient of 'The Birds' and pecked out the windows. then the hundreds of owls flew into the weinermobile and dragged out the evil Anti Tim!"

"OHSNAP OWLS!!" he yelled as he was dropped into the street. Ave pulled out a bucked of mice and yelled "GO FOR IT BOYS!" At which the owls began to feast on the many rats.
 St. Jimmy
08-03-2006, 11:18 PM
"I am SO GOING TO KICK YOUR ASS FOR PLAYING THAT BLOODY MUSIC!!!!!!!!!" Jimmy psyco-screamed. Miss Mayhem was suddenly with them again. "No you're not." she said. "We need him."
"For WHAT!?" he said irately, still advancing
"Not sure yet."
"Just a little ass-kicking?" he asked patheticly.
"fine."
~censored~
 Mashi An'krekku
08-04-2006, 12:29 AM
"THE WIENERMOBILE IS COMING THIS WAY!" Mashi shouted. "SMON, USE THE FORCE...I MEAN PHANTOM ZONE PROJECTOR. That's what I meant to have...said."
Smon spun around. "Wha- oh!"

The Wienermobile closed in on the group...
Page: 2 of 5