Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Psychonauts and Beyond Good and Evil Music Video

Page: 1 of 1
 JerichoMcCoy
07-29-2006, 1:56 PM
Hiya! I'm Jericho McCoy and well, I have to say, Psychonauts is definitly a cool game.

Actually, definitly cool game is not even a word that can properly explain it....

Sopendouserly-upewesometastically cool is at least close to what I can describe the game.

Anywho, I noticed that the game didn't get the attention it much more thoroughly deserved, hell, Streets of L.A. got more attention then this masterpiece!(Well, I wouldn't really know, but that game was bad...)

Also, there's another game called Beyond Good and Evil(I played that one first before Psychonauts). It is a totally unique game just like Psychonauts except it gives the player a movie like experience and a serious story, but in a grand new universe.

So, listening to my MP3 of all the music 1GB can hold, one song in particular got to me. It wasn't until I passed under the bridge and met the Mayor of New Egilridge that...

<45 minutes later>

...and after I tranquilized the monkey, that's when I knew how to get this MV going.

ENJOY!

Trip Like We Do (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eg7ym0n-SQo)
 KingCheez
07-29-2006, 3:29 PM
Beyond Good and Evil and Psychonauts are both infinitely awesome, when together are so awesome that my eyes melt.
 Smon
07-29-2006, 4:46 PM
It's like you like you put a thousand monkies on a thousand typewriters and then blew them up. Awesome.
 JerichoMcCoy
07-29-2006, 6:13 PM
Thanks for the feedback.

I was just wondering how I could send this video over to the Tim-man himself...

Or do I have to create more MV's before I can meet him?
 Poopdogjr
07-31-2006, 10:33 PM
I liked the video alot. You defiantly picked 2 of the best games for the video. The music was catchy too. I don't know what program you used to make it, I sometime use windows movie maker for stuff. And I know it can be pretty hard to get stuff together like that. Especailly with the lip synching parts. My hat off to you my friend.

Might I also reccomended another great game? Metal Arms: Glitch in the System rocked my socks. And yea send it over to Doublefine. I'm sure they'd like to see some more great fan-stuff.
 JerichoMcCoy
08-05-2006, 12:06 PM
I used Adobe Premiere Elements to create the video. Took me three days to do[After I finished another BG&E video]. The process was not at all that difficult but a person does have to rest after sizing and re-sizing the shots to move with the song.

By the way, where do I send a DVD over to the main Tim-man or Double-Fine Producs?
 Poopdogjr
08-09-2006, 2:43 PM
I've never used adobe premiere, but it turned out great. Just send them a email with a link to your youtube site.
 JerichoMcCoy
08-20-2006, 11:18 AM
Cool idea. I sent an E-Mail to the info@doublefine.com but I don't think it is the right link to send it too...

Nonetheless, good response all across the board!
Page: 1 of 1