Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Mod problem: Bastila good/evil robes

Page: 1 of 1
 The Sith'ari
07-29-2006, 1:03 PM
Yes, it's Svosh's Bastila good/evil robes mod. The mod is great and I'm loving it so far until I meet Bastila at the temple summit. Yes she appears and talks in the evil robe, but when I chose the dark path and am to kill Juhani and Jolee, the evil robe is replaced by a normal dark jedi master robe. And later there was no such thing as "clothing variant 3" in the inventory.

Can Svosh please help, or anyone else? Thanks!
 T7nowhere
07-29-2006, 2:00 PM
open the console and type "giveitem g_a_clothes03" or use KSE http://www.starwarsknights.com/tools.php#kse) to add g_a_clothes03 to your inventory.
 The Sith'ari
07-29-2006, 2:52 PM
I would have done that already if not for the fact that I don't want to use the cheat console.
 Jolly Boots
07-29-2006, 3:02 PM
I see what he(she?) means. It's the samething with Jolee and Juhani. When they are recruited into your party, they are wearing Jedi Robes, not their regular clothing while the times before that they are in regular clothing. I'm not sure how you would go about changing it though.
 EnderWiggin
07-29-2006, 8:01 PM
open the console and type "giveitem g_a_clothes03" or use KSE http://www.starwarsknights.com/tools.php#kse) to add g_a_clothes03 to your inventory.

Read the bolded part again.

With KSE there is no need to use the cheat console.

_EW_
 Shem
07-31-2006, 2:45 PM
I know exactly the problem is. If you know anything about modding, I would listen how to fix this.

When you confront Bastila on the Temple, the UTC file that is used is the...

unk44_evilbast.utc

When you choose to have Bastila join you when she lures you to the dark side, the UTC file that enters your party is the...

p_bastilla004.utc

That file was not edited by Svosh when he did his mod. If you take the UTC file name that is in the unk44_evilbast.utc file, and add it to the p_bastilla004.utc file, Bastila will wear that dark clothing you want.

To find the p_bastilla004.utc, it's located in the same module as the unk44_evilbast.utc file is (unk_m44ac in your KOTOR Tool).
Page: 1 of 1