Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Music Extraction

Page: 1 of 1
 lightexile
07-29-2006, 11:44 AM
This games got great music.

Anyone know how or wanna help me extract it?
 Elukka
09-09-2006, 9:40 AM
You're in luck, because it's rather easy. Go to Republic Commando/GameData/Music. It's in the ogg format, i'm not sure what programs can play that. At least Winamp can.
 Ctrl Alt Del
01-02-2007, 7:47 PM
And according to my small research, winanp is the only player capable of exevuting the .obb vorbis files. Just download it if you dont have.
 lightexile
01-03-2007, 2:29 PM
Thanks for for repeating the top post. Your small research came in very handy.
 Mercid
01-03-2007, 2:47 PM
Hey, do you think I could get the music file's from the demo version?
 CLONECOMMANDER501
03-11-2007, 1:14 PM
Uh, A program called WavePad can also play ogg's. trust me.
 Gamma097
07-03-2009, 10:54 AM
You're in luck, because it's rather easy. Go to Republic Commando/GameData/Music. It's in the ogg format, i'm not sure what programs can play that. At least Winamp can.

Windows Media Player can play .ogg files. Unfortunately, you can't import those into Windows Movie Maker. In other words, you can't make the .ogg files into .wma files, unless there's an .ogg to .wma converter out there somewhere.

Hey, do you think I could get the music file's from the demo version?

Yes you can. Even the music not heard in the demo (e.g. Geonosis music) is there.
 M@RS
07-03-2009, 10:18 PM
^ It's an old thread. Check the post dates. >>
Page: 1 of 1