Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

<WC> RECRUITING (new)

Page: 1 of 1
 firestone10@msn
07-29-2006, 10:52 AM
wedges commandos is now recruiting
@
http://www.freewebs.com/wedgescommandos/homepage.htm)
we support battlefront 2 and we will have more games too come soon we are not fully organized but we are a clan who will be kind and respect u.

Our clan is growing in numbers and we are wanting to gather as many commandos as we can get. we do not care if u are anti-rebs or something like that. and we are a clan that will be very kind to all the players in it

our rules are
No force push, pull, or choke
Keep Language PG-13
Participate with the clan on a weekly basis, if you cannot show up, post on our forums OR ELSE.
No whining
Once again....PARTICIPATE
I cannot stress to say how important it is to particpate and stay active, that is our number one rule.
Have Fun!

Join Wedges commandos today !
You can contact me by emailing me @ firestone10@msn.com
or my xfire is gmccrayon
 Mr.BuMbLe
01-29-2007, 7:39 PM
Ive seen ya around and you seem competitive enough, soo...

I am mr bumble and ill gladly join your clan. but one condition... are you jedi based or 'commando' based? Ive been on the tops of the ranks for a while now and ive been playin for yrs so ill be a great help to ur clan but reply to me fast bcuz im searchin for more clans evry sec.

Mr. Bumble
 firestone10@msn
02-10-2007, 11:17 AM
Acctually now im in a clan called pc but its rules are similar tho they allow multiclanning so u can meet new ppl. :twogun: i hope to see u at our new site www.peoplesclan.vze.com)
Page: 1 of 1