Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Giving Help For Whole Game!

Page: 1 of 1
 dillon123
07-27-2006, 8:37 AM
Need anything?Just ask me here!

P.S.I have been awake for 24 hours straight so dont expect a repley soon. :smash:
 itchythesamurai
07-27-2006, 9:34 AM
How do I find this hairless bear that Mikhail keeps on talking about?
 KingCheez
07-27-2006, 5:47 PM
What does Nils say when you show him the birthday cake? I forgot.
 dillon123
07-27-2006, 9:03 PM
1:Im not really sure.

2:i forgot too.

Guys,I mean by help on a mission.Like for peapole who havent fineshed the game.
 Tarkya
08-01-2006, 4:29 PM
I think the "giant hairless bear" Mikhail is talking about is the lungfish. :/
 Mashi An'krekku
08-02-2006, 12:02 AM
WTF is a peapole?
 dillon123
08-03-2006, 9:20 PM
I told you,im disoriented,i was up all night,IM TIRED.
 Mikael XII
08-05-2006, 2:00 PM
I MIGHT need help with the Meatcircus level. I get so frustrated, have come this far but this is hellish. That little boy dies on me :(

Great game though, even though i feel it is sad that it seems that this is the way adventuregames are gonna be in future, in one way i miss the old "Use Hammer on Rabbit" games :D
 itchythesamurai
08-05-2006, 4:36 PM
I'd rather hit rabbits with psychic hammers any day.
 dillon123
08-06-2006, 12:48 AM
Ok,meat circus walkthourough.(Im giving the whole thing because the rest it harder!) :blast5:

Part 1:Little Oly Wants His Bunny!
Ok,first off is really easy.kill the hellish bunnies.Then equip TK and hold the bunny.Next its kind of hard.Go up the ladder and walk the rope to the middle.then jump to the platform.Jump again.Jump on the fat lady ("That lady has a HUGE ass!")Fight More bunnys.The rest is pretty straight forward.Keep doing the same thing.But when you come across the knive throwers,and there is a wheel behind you,jump when hes aming.Then use the knive as a poll.Dor the second one use float to get down.

Part 2:The Tunnel Of HATE!
All I can say is,when you come to the end when there are tons of planks out,just keep jumping.the rest is easy.

Part 3:Daddys Gonna Kill Ya!
Very Easy.Block his attacks with sheild.When he slams his cleaver in the ground,jump up to his head.Hit it 3 times and you win.

Part 4:YOU CHEATED!
Opstacle course.EASY!Just when you get to the nets,avoid fire and get to the top.Wait,you read how to win!YOU CHEATED!

Part 5:He Did What?
Medium.Same attacts,but they do more damage cause they on fire!When you can,slam those spikes in his knees and give him a love tap,will ya?

Part 6:Everything Ive Got,Son.
EASY.Whack him at full strenth,but run when you are out.

I have to copywright this.Its the law.

Meat Circus Walkthrough copyright 2006 Dillon Hogan.You may use this without my permission.
 Mikael XII
08-06-2006, 5:30 AM
Ok, i have had enough of frustration with this. As much as i would like to finnish this game, i will not sit here and go insane over the freaking stupid, cursed damn, acrobatic level (think that is nr 4). So i will be contained with being able to reach the final levels atleast. If someone has a savegame after that or something that make me skip that part or so, i would be very thankfull.
Heck, i might even send you my save-game file and you can fix it for me and then send back :)
Page: 1 of 1