Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Need help on Kashyyyk, especially oil refinery on BF 2

Page: 1 of 1
 Lord Konohomaru
07-17-2006, 10:39 PM
Anyone help me here? I've got to about 3 secs left but couldn't hold it for the rest. It may be I have a bad combat strategy or it may be something else I don't know but will appreciate all the help I can get.
 =DEATH STAR=
07-18-2006, 7:04 AM
Iv'e found that if you get into one of the vehicles and block the droid's way to the refinery, you can most likely guard it for the four minutes. Dont bother about all the droids on foot; as the wookies and your fellow teammates will destroy them. Worry mainly about the oncoming vehicles from the CIS, oh and why is this in BF I??
 Lord Konohomaru
07-18-2006, 2:04 PM
Oh sorry I put it on the wrong one, my bad, who are the mods for this forum, I'll see if they'll move it.
 Niner_777
07-18-2006, 4:28 PM
I also use vehicles to defend. They've got unlimited rockets. Also, if you're the engineer, you can repair the refinery. It doesn't do a whole lot though.
 Lord Konohomaru
07-18-2006, 11:25 PM
Thanks for the tip I had no trouble with the refinery (HINT: repairing it don't work :D) I did have a little trouble with the cp gathering but I got it, with the help of Yoda :)

Thanks again for the tip,
May the force be with you.
 Niner_777
07-19-2006, 10:01 AM
Yes, with Yoda you can just force sprint from CP to CP.
 grrrrrrrrrr7
08-18-2006, 5:48 PM
Just do it quickly and don't get hit by energy bolts. I tried sprinting cp to cp and died trying to kill a stomtrooper.
 JangoFett075
06-24-2007, 3:13 AM
If you are trying to do the defend the refinery section, I found that you can repair the main door if it is destroyed. Just be an engineer and fusion cut the panel to the left of the main door. That should keep all vehicles out.

Hope this helped

May the force be with you.........
Page: 1 of 1