Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

JKA version of The Ladder?

Page: 1 of 1
 Gundato
07-16-2006, 1:31 AM
I know that there is the Zeus Academy Ladder and the ability to trick JKA into reading the original, but the former seems a bit tame and the latter is full of glitches.

Does anyone know of any other ladder-style maps? I really loved the fights that would take place there. Just crank up the dismemberment and damage and go to battle. I would love to recreate those battles in JKA, but there is no suitable map.

So does anyone know of any good contenders? What I would really love would just be the original ladder, but updated to have the new kinds of enemy Jedis.
 katanamaru
07-16-2006, 1:38 AM
There is one, kinda. It's at jk3files.com and its called "bo bo's jedi trainer" or something similar. It only spawns two enemies at a time, one difficult eg: reborn master or such, and one easy eg: reborn new. But it last awhile. There is also one called "ieyasu's tournament" at pcgamemods.com.
 Tinny
07-16-2006, 1:55 AM
I ported JediNight's famous JO ladder map to JA in the mod in my sig. You can even coop with it over the net with friends.
 Gundato
07-16-2006, 2:02 AM

I love you :p
Page: 1 of 1