Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

G Man Quotes

Page: 1 of 1
 Zetz Darke
07-13-2006, 12:00 PM
Anyone remember the G-men quotes? If so could you post them here. I want to make some icons and know that I would only butcher them if I tried to remember them myself.
 DarthAve
07-13-2006, 12:52 PM
Okay, let me think back.

"Rhubarb is a contreversail pie flavor" was always a favorite of mine.
 Dustin Demon
07-13-2006, 1:36 PM
"Over time, my husband will desire me less sexually, but he will always enjoy my pies."
"I am your sister in grief."
"When my husband drinks excessively, I may threaten him with this rolling pin, but we really do love each other."
"Feces."
 DarthAve
07-13-2006, 1:41 PM
"Though I often smell of excrement, I deserve your respect because I provide a valuable service to the community."

Also, There is road constructuon outside my house at the moment. I'm considering putting on my trenchcoat and fedora, grabbing a red sign and just repeating "Hello fellow roadcrew worker. Welcome to the road crew."
 Smon
07-13-2006, 3:39 PM
"Though I often smell of excrement, I deserve your respect because I provide a valuable service to the community."

Also, There is road constructuon outside my house at the moment. I'm considering putting on my trenchcoat and fedora, grabbing a red sign and just repeating "Hello fellow roadcrew worker. Welcome to the road crew."
Do it.

No... wait, that would be foolish.

*pulls out a camera*

Now do it, we can send it to YouTube or Mega64.
 DarthAve
07-13-2006, 3:42 PM
Ok, I have to make a sign. and wait for them to work again.
 Zetz Darke
07-13-2006, 3:52 PM

Lol. They'd probably think you were insane and have you removed by force.
 DarthAve
07-13-2006, 4:09 PM
I'd pretend to dig with the sign and stuff. My mom will kill me but whatever.
 Smon
07-13-2006, 4:45 PM
Today I got to work and act like a G-Man.

My Grandma works for a cable company so I went out to make drops with her (see those tiny flags sitting around lawns and construction sites? I get paid to plant those.) so the whole time I was going all like "I am a cable worker, although you do not see the direct fruits of my labor I provide a job that makes entertainment for all possible."
 DarthAve
07-13-2006, 4:47 PM
HA! That's funny. I will do my g-man road worker than.
 pyrohappygirl
07-16-2006, 7:33 PM
"Where is the milkman?"
"What is the purpose of the goggles?"
"I wish that my loved one had remembered to designate me as the benificiary of his Y2K policy,"
"Look at that woman's breasts. They are large,"

I have ALL the G-men quotes on my laptop. As in, the sound files for them. They ROCK.
 Zetz Darke
07-16-2006, 8:11 PM
"Where is the milkman?"
"What is the purpose of the goggles?"
"I wish that my loved one had remembered to designate me as the benificiary of his Y2K policy,"
"Look at that woman's breasts. They are large,"

I have ALL the G-men quotes on my laptop. As in, the sound files for them. They ROCK.

OO your so lucky. I can't find any sound files at all for Psychonauts. It makes me sad. :(
 pyrohappygirl
07-16-2006, 8:41 PM
P.C sound file extraction thing. That's how I do it. And then I listen to them... Smiling happily. Some of the cut stuff is gold.
 Zetz Darke
07-17-2006, 10:02 AM
P.C sound file extraction thing. That's how I do it. And then I listen to them... Smiling happily. Some of the cut stuff is gold.

Unfortunately I only have the PS2...and it's worthless...so I can't do any of that.
 DarthAve
07-17-2006, 12:48 PM
"I wish that my loved one had remembered to designate me as the benificiary of his 401K policy,"

Saving Vocabulor a trip to the vocabu-cave and such.
 gopsychonauts
07-21-2006, 4:25 AM
You can use Psychonauts Explorer to get the sounds, even with PS2.

"I am a helicopter pilot. I like to fly helicopters. We are looking for the Milkman. We don't know where he is. Helicopters can go up and down."

"Man, these guys are dumb."

I dunno why, but that one got stuck in my mind... It's probably stuck on a little nail, and you could use a Psycho-Portal to go over there and take it off the nail so it would fly away...
 itchythesamurai
07-21-2006, 4:29 AM
"I can listen to any phone conversation that I want, but do not because of my sense of professional responsibility." Hehe, that one's topical, I bet it'd look great superimposed on a picture of Bush.
 pyrohappygirl
07-22-2006, 2:38 AM
Wow. That would be funny.
 dillon123
07-29-2006, 1:02 AM
"Helicopters can go sideways,But planes go faster."

Its not exactley right,but its one of my favs.
Page: 1 of 1