Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

fun thing to do

Page: 1 of 1
 T-bone
07-11-2006, 8:23 PM
If this has already been posted I am sorry. I like to steal an extra box of bunnies before going in the secret entrance. I save them until I am holding on to the truck that is speeding down the hightway. Instead of putting his cane in the fan blade you can put the box of bunnies. He will put them in one at a time and watch them shred. It is great. :dev11:
 Joshi
07-12-2006, 8:47 AM
Actually, I generally find I have a few bunnies left after going to the cave, ready for shredding later on anyway.

And of course, in the spirit of scenes after the credits, listen through the awesome music at the end for a reprise of the bunnies march.
 urluckyday
07-15-2006, 6:05 PM
Man...back in the day...those games had attitude...not just FT but like Tentacle and Sam and Max...golden age of PC gaming my friends...
 Joshi
07-15-2006, 6:42 PM
Golden Age of Adventure Gaming... but yes, there were also some high quality games out there of different genres.
Page: 1 of 1