Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Dig Sequel / Fangame

Page: 1 of 1
 2short
07-05-2006, 6:27 AM
never mind..
 ZeroXcape
07-07-2006, 12:11 PM
great ideas... they need to make a sequel or movie soon.
 2short
07-08-2006, 3:41 AM
however, I don't think "they" ever will. that's why I want to it ;)
 Valkian
08-28-2006, 3:48 PM
I think the whole point is that The Dig is a one way story, you know, it's not "sequel material" and that's good.

You should try an make your own original story, and using a new title. That could be good, science fiction is always good.
 2short
09-07-2006, 3:11 PM
I think the whole point is that The Dig is a one way story, you know, it's not "sequel material" and that's good.

You should try an make your own original story, and using a new title. That could be good, science fiction is always good.

yes, that was the idea.
 silvah
11-07-2006, 4:42 PM
2short,
Send me an E-mail at mikepolzin@yahoo.com. I own a small software development company that has been storyboarding a Dig'esque game for some time and would be interested in working with you. It is a small shop, myself and one other developmer, but we are excellent coders who have developed a bunch of games with quite a bit of success over the years.

Take care,
Mike
Page: 1 of 1