Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Names of animations

Page: 1 of 1
 MeleeMaster
07-04-2006, 10:27 AM
Could someone please tell me the names of the animations for all the katas besides the staff kata and the melee katas? I'm in the process of making a huge melee (you know fist related) mod and one of the things it does is add a kick of some sort at the end of the dual saber kata and all the single katas because you can't kick with them. For example I ripped out the animation for the strong style kata and the spin kick and saved them to a .cfg using dragon and then i edited them toghether so at the end of the kata Jaden would do a spin kick. But when I merged it into the main gla I couldn't figure out its name in the animations.cfg. So knowing the names of all the katas would be nice.
 MeleeMaster
07-07-2006, 10:07 PM
How come no one's helping me? All I'm asking for are the names of 4 animations.
 Psyk0Sith
07-08-2006, 12:34 PM
Uh cant you find the names in the original _humanoid .cfg files?
 Tinny
07-08-2006, 1:15 PM
Its best to use modview, that way its really easy to trace the anim name to the actual anim.
 MeleeMaster
07-08-2006, 2:14 PM
Thx
Page: 1 of 1