Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

P.E.A.

Page: 1 of 1
 darth plumber
07-03-2006, 9:02 PM
We where getting ready. We had overheard the sith planning attack on us, the light side. We had hidden snipers everywhere they could be hidden. They were approaching. A giant jedi army was at the entrance waiting for there commands. They sith where approaching the docks they shot 2 innocent fishermen. Then we attacked...
 darth plumber
07-03-2006, 9:22 PM
The general threw a grenade over the wall. It missed the boat but, hit right beside the boat and made a nice size hole in it. the boat started sinking but they were close to shore so they swam to shore. We charged out and opened fire on them.We caught them off gaurd. Most of them were killed before they could get there guns out only four got to shoot.
Sith:beggining of battle:32 men:end of battle:0 men<.>
L.S.:beggining of battle:51 men:end of battle:49 men<.>
 darth plumber
07-03-2006, 9:33 PM
We celebrated with a large feast. It was great! Everyone went home with a full stomach. It was a great day in history.
 HK-42
07-03-2006, 9:38 PM
The general threw a grenade over the wall. It missed the boat but, hit right beside the boat and made a nice size hole in it. the boat started sinking but they were close to shore so they swam to shore. We charged out and opened fire on them.We caught them off gaurd. Most of them were killed before they could get there guns out only four got to shoot.
Sith:beggining of battle:32 men:end of battle:0 men<.>
L.S.:beggining of battle:51 men:end of battle:49 men<.>
good story lne but ahh needs longer chapters and ah wanta the sith and jedi have lightsabers and not guns also needs to be longer abaut 28 lines at least counting spaces between pagrafs other wise i need to know..what does p.e.a stand for??
 darth plumber
07-03-2006, 9:56 PM
That is all I have to write now I will probably I'm going to write in other things later.
 Diego Varen
07-04-2006, 1:32 AM
good story lne but ahh needs longer chapters and ah wanta the sith and jedi have lightsabers and not guns also needs to be longer abaut 28 lines at least counting spaces between pagrafs other wise i need to know..what does p.e.a stand for??

What does P.E.A stand for?

Also connor you can talk. Your Chapters aren't long either.

I agree with connor that Chapters need to be longer. It doesn't make a good story.
Page: 1 of 1