Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Game Disk!

Page: 1 of 1
 STARWARSKOTOR2
07-03-2006, 1:55 PM
is it possible to play the game if you have the files on your pc but dont have the game disk?
 Pavlos
07-03-2006, 2:17 PM
You need the disc in the drive. There is no way to play the game without the disc (As far as these forums, and myself, are concerned).
 Det. Bart Lasiter
07-03-2006, 3:04 PM
http://lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=127725)

Read the second post that Prime made.
 EnderWiggin
07-03-2006, 3:08 PM
C'mon Man, you know that we don't condone piracy here at Holowan!

I think that's what you meant to say, right?

_EW_
 EnderWiggin
07-03-2006, 3:28 PM
my friend wants kotor 2 but cant find it in the shops! is there a ay to get the files that are in the klotor 2 folder in the lucas arts folder... he has the no CD fix by the way?

Stop it!

That's piracy, and you are now blatantly disregarding the Forum Rules. Read them, for god's sake, and stop trying to get us to help you!

It would be ok because you're new, like in the first post in this thread, but now three members (Me, Pavlos, and Jmac) have posted telling you that the answer was no, and that was against forum policy. And then you ask again?

Sorry if I sound harsh, but I am awestruck that you would try such a thing. Do you even read the posts we write?

_EW_

PLEASE :lock: !
 STARWARSKOTOR2
07-03-2006, 3:34 PM
yes i reading what you were writing, i was only asking a question!
 Com Raven
07-03-2006, 3:42 PM
STARWARSKOTOR2 and Zat: You should both consider yourself warned for posting stuff in direct violation of this Forum's rules against piracy. Further such posts will not be tolerated.
Page: 1 of 1