Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

I desperately need help on Tatooine!! (KOTOR 1)

Page: 1 of 1
 Macerator
06-30-2006, 1:59 PM
Ok, at the moment I am on Tatooine, trying to gain access to the Sand People camp. The problem is that even when wearing the sand people disguises I still get attacked by the groups of three Sand People. I can't seem to avoid these, and I seem to have tried everything, including making sure there are no droids or wookiees in my party, and that my whole party are carrying ghaffee sticks, but they still attack. The problem is, this makes it so that I can't sneak past the turrets at the camp entrance and when I get to a certain distance from the camp door, my party gets instantly killed. So the question is, what do I need to do to get into the Sand People camp?
 Clone L68362
06-30-2006, 2:01 PM
First off, you need to have HK-47 with you if you even hope to get inside the Encalve, and second, for the two human party members you ave, try equipping a set of Sand People robes you haven't used yet. For some reason, if you end up fighting Sand People in Sand People robes, I think those robes basically become useless and all Sand People attack you. Just try some other robes.
 Macerator
06-30-2006, 2:07 PM
Thanks, I'll try that and get back to you with my progress.
 Arбtoeldar
06-30-2006, 3:35 PM
First off, you need to have HK-47 with you if you even hope to get inside the Enclave, and second, for the two human party members you ave, try equipping a set of Sand People robes you haven't used yet. For some reason, if you end up fighting Sand People in Sand People robes, I think those robes basically become useless and all Sand People attack you. Just try some other robes.

Actually you only need HK-47 if you want to the peaceful solution. Hk-47 is your translator.
 Macerator
07-01-2006, 12:35 AM
Thanks for your help, that worked out fine.
Page: 1 of 1