Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

FOC Video at Gamespot

Page: 1 of 1
 TronusNavigon
06-26-2006, 2:42 PM
I don't know if this is old news, but I just saw the Forces of Corruption trailer at gamespot.com.

Pretty hot, I must admit, especially Luke throwing his saber Kyle Katarn style at a bunch of stormtroopers.

I think it's an old trailer and I think this is the one people were raving about earlier, but check it out anyway. I think it's worth a second (or third) view.

Still not happy about the Eclipse eclipsing the SSD, but oh well.

One thing that stuck out, Imperials have SSD, Pirates have Eclipse (nice to see Droidikas too) but what the hell do the rebels have? Home One I suppose. Ackbar better eat his wheaties...

Anywho if this is old news, bypass it.
 HerbieZ
06-26-2006, 4:25 PM
Ackbar better eat his wheaties...

LOL
 slornie
06-27-2006, 6:38 AM
dont forget the Empire also get the DS and DSII... but then the Rebels get YODA!!! that has got to count for soemthing...
 Darth Anarch
06-27-2006, 1:54 PM
Petroglyph haven't revealed the new units for the Rebels yet, except for the B-wing, Yoda and the "new and improved" Luke. I'm thinking there will be more, but we'll have to wait and see.
 slornie
06-28-2006, 8:12 AM
Rebels: T1B tank... T3B tank... some transoprt unit...
Page: 1 of 1