Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

It's been awhile

Page: 1 of 1
 nico1606
06-26-2006, 3:06 PM
Hello Folks, I recently bought JA and I was hoping to get back into the community a bit. I'm a big fan of the saber duels and once I complete the single player I was looking to have a little bit of fun, without putting up with the 12yo wah wah kids. Anyone have any suggestions for servers, and more importantly, any interesting mods to download to better my JA experience?

Thanks a bunch.
 KyleOfHarpenden
06-26-2006, 3:16 PM
first off welcome to the forum, secondly try and download some of the most popular maps(jedi home 2 or sith council 2) and then some skins, to make jka more fun go onto servers where they take the game abit more seriously not sure if ur on 1.00 or 1.01 so i cant say witch thridly try to respect the honour system. oh ye and dont call urself Padawan coz people will instantly kick you usually
 nico1606
06-26-2006, 3:36 PM
haha thanks for the tips. I actually downloaded the 1.01 patch last night so I'm on that version.

Any idea which servers take it more seriously (and by more seriously what does that entail). Also, how do I respect the honor system?
 UDM
06-27-2006, 4:46 AM
For mods, check out Open Jedi Project Enhanced 0.0.9b (http://jediknight2.filefront.com/file/Open_Jedi_Project;64886). It almost changes all of the saber combat system (put in the reviewers' words: no more hack'n'slash). The downside is that there aren't many servers out there currently. but we expect things to change in the near future

Btw Kyle I disagree with the Padawan bit. I usually call myself Padawan, and kick their asses, so they have no reason to boot me out of the game lol
Page: 1 of 1