Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

BETA! Endar Spire Change :)

Page: 1 of 1
 Dirtnose
06-24-2006, 9:49 AM
This Is a Beta Still Loads to do on it! This Is My First Mod. So Go Easy lol

Download Here: http://files.filefront.com/Endar_spire_bountyhunterzip/;5184285;;/fileinfo.html)

Comments Would Be Nice :)

This Changes The Following:

1. Trask To Bossk
2: Completely Different Dialogue
3. Different Dialogue To Choose From

Thanks To:

Holowan Labs For All The Help In The World :)
Fred Tetra For the Awsome Kotor Tool!
Roleplay Padawan Mod By Achilles And For Inspiring Me to do this mod :)
and Myself For Doing It.

Remember This is Only a BETA!

Bugs:
1. Bossk Speaks Human On Some Of The Things
2. Not All The Dialogue Is Done yet
3. Bossk's Portraite Is Trask.

Comming Soon:
1. Finished Dialogue!
2: Bossk Portraite Not Trask

For The Last time lol:

THIS IS ONLY A BETA v1.0 infact :marx1:

Screenshots On The Thread Here: http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=166387)

And Finally Enjoy it!!!!

Dirtnose
 Shem
06-30-2006, 6:28 AM
Comments Would Be Nice :)Well, since you haven't gotten any, I'll speak up for ya. :D

This Changes The Following:

1. Trask To Bossk
2: Completely Different Dialogue
3. Different Dialogue To Choose FromHmmm, interesting choices. It would be weird seeing Trask's voice coming out of a Trandoshan.
 Dirtnose
07-21-2006, 4:37 PM
Thanks Shem At Least Someone Commented :)

Thanks ^^
 JediKnight Bob
12-21-2006, 4:37 PM
Good work! I like it.
 Dirtnose
12-22-2006, 4:57 AM
 Toris
02-13-2007, 6:35 AM
Sheett-t-t

Mod warning: Please review your posting habits. I've deleted dozens of spam posts from you recently that's only contained one or a few words or a load of smileys and hasn't contributed anything to the topics they were posted in. If you don't have anything meaningful to add to a thread, then please refrain from posting in it. ~M
 Cookie1456
02-13-2007, 8:40 PM
I think its nice for a first mod. I couldn't do crap when I started... keep up the good work, there seems to be plenty here for helping a modder.
 MetalMark
02-14-2007, 11:20 AM
I was wondering if there allready is a complete version or will we never get one?
 Dirtnose
06-08-2007, 12:49 PM
Sheett-t-t

No Need for that, I doubt you could Do anything Better. If you have nothing Useful to Post don't Post.

I was wondering if there already is a complete version or will we never get one?

I've Actually Just Gotten a New pc and I don't have Kotor 1 Anymore at this moment. So I cant at the Moment. But Anyone Feel free to Carry on working with this :) Just Chuck me some credit when and If someone finishes it. :)
 Gargoyle King
06-08-2007, 12:56 PM
No Need for that, I doubt you could Do anything Better. If you have nothing Useful to Post don't Post.

Agreed, don't you just hate people who bad comment other's work and yet they have nothing to show themselves?

I've Actually Just Gotten a New pc and I don't have Kotor 1 Anymore at this moment. So I cant at the Moment. But Anyone Feel free to Carry on working with this :) Just Chuck me some credit when and If someone finishes it. :)

If not then you should buy a new copy, you got something appealing started here and i'd love to see it flourish into more. Well i played the BETA and it does look appealing, so atm well done! :D
 Dirtnose
06-08-2007, 3:17 PM
Thanks Man :) I am Going to Buy it. Gonna have to look on eBay checked all Local game Stores and No PC version there. Its Very rare Apparently On the PC. I would Love to Finish this Mod :) Thanks for the Compliment:) (Also Lol@ Your Location, hahaha I feel your Pain Mate) :D
 Gargoyle King
06-08-2007, 4:44 PM
Thanks Man :) I am Going to Buy it. Gonna have to look on eBay checked all Local game Stores and No PC version there. Its Very rare Apparently On the PC. I would Love to Finish this Mod :) Thanks for the Compliment:) (Also Lol@ Your Location, hahaha I feel your Pain Mate) :D

:lol: The joys of the United Kingdom! :D

Yeah the game is pretty hard to come buy these days for PC. You could try on eBay, failing that i think the game's around Ј20 on Amazon (pretty steep for an old game if ya ask me, so your best bet to get a decent deal would be from eBay).
 Arбtoeldar
06-08-2007, 5:14 PM

If you cannot find it as a stand alone product. It is available as a part of Star Wars: the Best of PC (http://www.amazon.com/Lucas-Arts-LA81018-Star-Wars/dp/B000HVTEX6/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/002-3984665-8479230?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1181337010&sr=8-1).
 Dirtnose
06-09-2007, 4:08 AM
Yes, Thanks Arбtoeldar! :thmbup1:
 Dirtnose
07-21-2007, 7:18 AM
Sorry for the Bump. I've Just Bought KOTOR and I'm gonna get Working on this Mod as soon as I can. Again sorry for the Bump.

Dirt
Page: 1 of 1