Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

At the Military Base on Telos Surface...

Page: 1 of 1
 RellikRats
06-23-2006, 6:29 PM
In the military base on Telos surface there is a door to the "sublevel." Is this a dead-end/loose end or is there a way to get through that door?

Two play-throughs and no luck :nut:
 The Doctor
06-23-2006, 6:39 PM
That's part of the cut content. It leads to the HK droid factory.
 Arбtoeldar
06-23-2006, 10:53 PM
In the military base on Telos surface there is a door to the "sublevel." Is this a dead-end/loose end or is there a way to get through that door?

Two play-throughs and no luck :nut:

You will have to wait for The Sith Lords Restoration Project to be done in order to access the door. Unless you want to mod it yourself. :p
 Mace MacLeod
06-24-2006, 10:05 AM
That's part of the cut content. It leads to the HK droid factory.

I thought that one area on Nar Shaddaa beside Vogga's warehouse was supposed to be the HK factory...
 The Doctor
06-24-2006, 10:22 AM
No, that door leads to his storehouse. Check Achilles' walkthrough to find out how to get in there.
 Mace MacLeod
06-24-2006, 12:04 PM
Huh. Just went through Game Banshee's walkthrough, and it doesn't list the place on Nar that I was talking about. The entrance is beside the door to the flophouses, and I don't mean Vogga's storerooms. There's that big area with 2 doors that I've never been able to get into, it's on the map on Game Banshee, but it's not numbered and no reference is made to it. I always just assumed it was the cut-content HK factory, because now that I think about it, why would it be on the surface of Telos which you can't get back to later in the game with HK in your party?
 Arбtoeldar
06-24-2006, 6:32 PM
Huh. Just went through Game Banshee's walkthrough, and it doesn't list the place on Nar that I was talking about. The entrance is beside the door to the flophouses, and I don't mean Vogga's storerooms. There's that big area with 2 doors that I've never been able to get into, it's on the map on Game Banshee, but it's not numbered and no reference is made to it. I always just assumed it was the cut-content HK factory, because now that I think about it, why would it be on the surface of Telos which you can't get back to later in the game with HK in your party?

It's well known that the HK factory is on the Telos surface.

That is where Boa Dur is supposed to make his sacrafice
 Mace MacLeod
06-24-2006, 7:16 PM
So you CAN get into that big blank space on Nar...? I was looking for Achilles' walkthrough but couldn't find anything about that...

And yeah, was your party supposed to go back to the military base on Telos later on in the cut content? Man, they really chopped TSL off at the knees...
 igyman
06-24-2006, 7:43 PM
Yup, the Droid Factory is on the Telos base sublevel and as far as I know HK-47 has a solo mission there.

There's actually a way to get through those doors on Nar Shaddaa?? Could someone post a link to that walkthrough?
 DarthOxyClean
06-24-2006, 8:55 PM
Achille's Influence Walkthrough is here (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=153012) , but i don't know if that is what you are looking for.
 Arбtoeldar
06-24-2006, 9:00 PM
So you CAN get into that big blank space on Nar...?

Not unless you use something like Darth333's Whereiami armband.
Page: 1 of 1