Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Lightning-quick feat.2da question...

Page: 1 of 1
 darthrevanrlz
06-19-2006, 7:05 PM
All right, I'm just curious...

In the (class)_list column... of feat.2da

I know what 1 (available), 3(granted) and 4(unavailable) stand for...

But what the hell does that "0" value is meant for?

Seems like the scoundrel class has tons of those. For some reasons, Jedi get that value for the dueling tree...

And yet the feats are available just like for everyone else.

So... is there ANY difference between the 0 and 1 value in that column?
 Dark_lord_Cheez
06-19-2006, 9:01 PM
I'm not entirely sure, I've been doing some edits to the feat.2da file myself recently and that has eluded me as well.

Although the '0' function apparently sets the feat to accessable (I switched the profeciency grenade and profeciency simple weapons from '4' to '0' and they both show up when I leveled up), I'm at a loss as to why the devs decided to make the two values do the same thing.

So, it works, I'm just not sure entirely why it works. :\
 darthrevanrlz
06-19-2006, 10:26 PM
I'm not entirely sure, I've been doing some edits to the feat.2da file myself recently and that has eluded me as well.

Although the '0' function apparently sets the feat to accessable (I switched the profeciency grenade and profeciency simple weapons from '4' to '0' and they both show up when I leveled up), I'm at a loss as to why the devs decided to make the two values do the same thing.

So, it works, I'm just not sure entirely why it works. :\

Yeah, considering how they actually got the ACBonus.2da WRONG, I'm not that much surprised *shrugs*

Anyway, back to rooting for the Oilers (2-1 is better than 2-0!!) :D
Page: 1 of 1