Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

"Show new posts" Broken?

Page: 1 of 1
 Odd
06-15-2006, 1:06 PM
Yeah, wasn't sure where to put this XD
Because I'm pretty lazy, I've always used the "Show new posts" button at the top of the page so I don't have to sift through all the categories to find the new stuff. The other day I clicked it and it read:

There seems to have been a slight problem with the LucasForums database.
Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

So I click refresh, same thing pops up, I figure that the feature is down for the day or whatever. But it's been the same for a few days now Oo;; Does anyone else get this, or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks.
 Mashi An'krekku
06-16-2006, 11:56 AM
Not working for me either.
Hmmmmm. Maybe it's a conspiracy, because it's happening in the other forum I go to.
 Odd
06-16-2006, 9:58 PM
I guess LocasForums are having problems. *Gets hit by a big "ADURR"*
 DarthAve
06-16-2006, 10:14 PM
Yeah, it's been down for awhile
 Thrik
06-17-2006, 2:41 PM
 Odd
06-18-2006, 12:23 PM
YAY! My laziness is very grateful to you. XD
 Odd
08-20-2006, 7:33 PM
I think it's broken again Oo; I haven't logged in in a few days so I knew there would be new posts, and everything on the home page is light up with "NEW POSTS :D" but the search message reads:

vBulletin Message

Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.

Am I screwing up for real this time? XD
 Odd
08-20-2006, 7:34 PM
Apologies for the triple post, but nevermind. It JUST decided to work. >>;
 Paranoidish
08-20-2006, 8:59 PM
Hmm...its been working for me everytime I've used it. Probably just been down for a while.
Page: 1 of 1