Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Freaky Psychonauts Role Play... WITH SQUIRRELS!

Page: 1 of 3
 pyrohappygirl
06-15-2006, 1:13 AM
Well, another role play. This one is where Psychonauts characters go and do... Stuff. Halloween role play actually. So choose a costume, a character and a group to peruse the area with, and you're set! I'm going with Sasha by the way... And no made-ups allowed. We're keeping this strictly... I dunno. Old school? Nah, that makes them all sound so old. Never mind me folks...

Sasha grinned as he climbed out of his laboratory and floated over to the whispering rocket transport system. He ordered the cart to the main campgrounds, where everyone was gathering, ready to go off in the bus for the annual Halloween-get-together that occurred after camp, and only included people who WANTED to come. Sasha's costume was a strange one, and it appeared he had watched too many movies with vampires in them, as he had taken the liberty of making huge leathery black wings and a long, sweeping red cloak. He had plastic fangs, and was levitating about thirty centimeters about the ground to make it look realistic. He still had his sunglasses on however, and that was what made him stick out like a sore thumb. He arrived at the main campgrounds to find that several people had already assembled...
 DarthAve
06-15-2006, 1:27 AM
I'll be Milka, and she's a sexy devil.

Milka stood inside the lodge, tugging at her red fishnets when Sasha walked in. Milka was wearing a red minidress, red knee high boots, devil horns, and had a proad thingie whatever it's called. Her face was covered in make-up. Most noticable was her red glossed lips.

She walked up to Sasha and asked "Agent Nein, have you seen Elton??? I've been waiting for him."
 pyrohappygirl
06-15-2006, 1:40 AM
Sasha was off in an ooc daydream when he heard Milka speak to him.
"Oh, Miss Phage, sorry. I believe that Elton should be here soon. If I'm correct, he did send in an application for tonight..." Sasha buzzed, fiddling with his wings.
 DarthAve
06-15-2006, 1:45 AM
"So Sasha, I'd bet you didn't hear what Milla's coming as. I should know with the whole invistiblity thing, I heard her talking to Morry about it." She reajusted the horns on her head. "I actually know who everybody's coming as. I mean, everyone is coming. I asked."
 Smon
06-15-2006, 1:56 AM
I, shall be Fred! To give the story a subplot! Fred dressed as... a T-Rex! AHAHA!

Fred sat at the asylum, everyone was willing to split taxi fare... if they found a way off this accursed isle.

"Another halloween on a barren island with ex-mental patients..." said Fred patiently awaiting for the usual kids who came to the asylum as part of the halloween "rumor" of an asylum across the lake.

Also the "proad" thing is called a pitchfork.
 pyrohappygirl
06-15-2006, 1:56 AM
Sasha stared blankly at Milka.
"Science kept me from studying the forms. Milla read them all and them told me all about them on our mission to Timbuktoo. Anyway Miss Phage, would you care to come down to my lab for the party after this? Milla revanped it specially for this... I've been trying to avoid my lab ever since. I detest the colour scheme she chose. Orange I can stand, but pink?" Sasha glanced around, and noticed there was no-one there.
"Though personally, I think I should have made her have it at the lake... Imagine Raz's terror!" Sasha sadistically giggled at this remark, and adjusted his sunglasses.

ooc: Time to play more characters if we want to...
 DarthAve
06-15-2006, 2:05 AM
(I say we can control whatever characters we want, except you Milka and me Sasha.)

"Why didn't you just have it here? That's kind of dumb of you guys." Milka said, putting her hand on her hip and looking at Sasha with a 'duh' look.
 pyrohappygirl
06-15-2006, 2:14 AM
"I agree completely Miss Phage," Sasha sighed, before staring at the doors. Suddenly, a thundercloud made a cracking thunder noise, and the doors swung open, revealing a rain soaked Raz, who was dressed in a lord of the rings costume, similar to the one worn by Aragorn in the two towers.
"Hi guys!" Raz squealed, and the thunderclouds suddenly went away.
"What is it with this crazy weather?" Raz sighed, shaking his head.
"Hello Razputin, what have you come as?" Sasha groaned.
"Aragorn from Lord Of The Rings," Raz cheered.
"And what are you Milka?" Raz hummed, as everyone turned to the little devil-girl.
 DarthAve
06-15-2006, 2:21 AM
Milka looked at him and just said "You wish Raz, and so does your mom. I'm just waiting for Elton to get here. He's coming as a goth. Oh and Raz, Star Wars will always kick Lord of tthe Ring's ass." With that Elton walked in.

"Hey you guys! Milka!" Elton looked like a mini Sasha

"Elton!" Milka ran up to him and hugged him. "Damn, you look good."

"Yeah, I changed my mind. I came as Sasha," Elton then looked at the real Sasha "I hope you don't mind. but you," He was referring again to Milka, "Two words: DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN GIRL!!"
 pyrohappygirl
06-15-2006, 2:33 AM
"I do not mind at all, Elton. I was infact going to come as Milla, but I decided against it," Sasha sighed, thinking back to when he had proposed that idea to Milla and gotten slapped. Suddenly, eighties music droned through the normal halloween regeem of Evenescence and other suicidal c.d's, and everyone knew Milla had entered. Milla was dressed as wonderwoman, and had every detail of the costume correct. Quentin's (who had arrived before everyone else) jaw dropped down to the floor, before he muttered,
"Dang she's fine," And played a scratching version of 'Believe It Or Not We're Waling On Air' and doing it okay for a change. Milla strode up to Sasha and the others, wielding a magical truth lasso or whatnot, and threw it over Sasha.
"Sasha, did you bring Milka to the dance as your partner?" She asked, Sasha staring dumbstruck. Suddenly, Sasha felt himself compelled to answer.
"No Milla. Milka's heart belongs to Elton, from what I know, and I would never ask a child to be my date," Sasha replied. Suddenly more words spilled from his mouth.
"But Milla, I did use your toothpaste the other night," Sasha blurted, and was promptly slapped by Milla. Suddenly, the coach, who was dressed as a grim reaper, came up on stage and announced they would be leaving for the suburbs soon.
 DarthAve
06-15-2006, 2:47 AM
"Mmmf...." Milka said, over in a corner, making out with Elton. "Later....Coach....Mmmf...."

Elton pulled away, he had red lipstick all over his face. It didn't really look right since he was dressed as Sasha.

"C'mon." Milka said, pulling Elton into the TV room and shutting the door.

Everyone else walked in at other various times. Elka and Nils came as a Pimp and his hoe. Nils was the hoe :xp: Phoebe came as JJ from Good Times. She walked up to Quentin and yelled "DY-NO-MITE!!"

Chloe was a robot wrapped up in tin foil, Bobby was Michael Jackson but they shot him so nobody really saw that much. Franke and Kitty were the half of The Ashley's from Recess. The other half were Vernon and Quentin, who dressed up as chicks for some alone time with their crushes.
 pyrohappygirl
06-15-2006, 3:01 AM
Suddenly, a burst of bright light came from outside, and everyone stopped dancing, making out or being shot to death. Mikhail strode in, wearing an italian mob hitman outfit, rather odd compared to the hat he refused to take off, followed by Maloof, who had dyed his hair white and was dressed as the leader.
"Entering room," Mikhail muttered into his mouthpiece strapped to his cheek.
"Hello lowly campers, do not mind me or my associate, and continue dancing, making out or being shot to death by our hired assasins," Maloof shouted, which promted the camp to return to the aforementioned activities. The doors swung open several more times that evening, revealing a crowned dogen, a pair of brokeback mountain-esque cowboys in the form of J.T and Chops and finally, with a dramatic swing of the doors, a shadowcat lookalike Lili.
"LILI!" Raz yelled, running up to her and beginning to make out.
"Attention all students, we are about to go trick-or-treating in the suburbs. Please go down to the bus and await further instructions," Oleander ordered, leaving the students to meander down to the bus. Which they, did, of course, and left for the suburbia of some part of AMerica.
 DarthAve
06-15-2006, 3:11 AM
Milka sat right next to Elton in the very back seat of the bus, in which they made out in. Raz and Lili sat in the seat opposite to them, and made out.

"Raz," Lili said, pausing, "Lord of the Rings is gay."
 pyrohappygirl
06-15-2006, 3:30 AM
"I know, my dad made me wear this costume. Stupid dad, he thinks he knows everything," Raz sighed, staring out the window of the bus. Cruller had snuck on earlier, dressed as an aging punk rocker. Sasha had gotten irritated by him, so he shoved him off the bus at the first corner, forcing him to walk to town. Milla had gotten the hitmen to leave, much to Maloof's dismay, as he had payed them millions to continually kill Bobby. The bus reached the small town within several minutes, and everyone hopped off.
"Now children, I want you to all go in groups of four, and I want you to stick together," Milla hummed, before all the children ran off to terrorise the locals...
 DarthAve
06-15-2006, 1:08 PM
Milka and Elton walked up to a door. A creepy old lady popped out "Ohh, what adorable little children. Here's a nice treat for you." She put a jelly bean into their bags. "Bye now!" she yelled.

"Moocher." Milka said, Elton shaking his head in aggrement.

They went on the rest of the night, pretty much covering the whole neighborhood. When the buses reloaded, everyone dished out their candy and began munching. Bobby somehow survived the guns, but died because he ate a poisoned snickers.

When they got back to camp, they prepaired for the huge after halloween jamboree. All they really did was put up a disco ball, and kick Quentin out of the DJ booth. All anyone was waiting for was the big costume contest, where the winner would lead the expedition to Thorney Towers island.
 Mashi An'krekku
06-15-2006, 8:08 PM
(Well, there's a whole night of thinking wasted. Ah, whatever. I'll be Gloria when the time comes.
SOMEONE TELL ME WHEN THE TIME COMES, I'LL GO THINK OF A NEW COSTUME.)
 pyrohappygirl
06-16-2006, 12:35 AM
Raz giggled nervously as he and Lili snuck away from the dance. He had had a beer earlier when he and Lili had psychicly murdered a drunk. Raz was now drunk, and Lili was on a sugar high. They tiptoed away from the dance down to the lake, and Raz brought out his lungfish caller.
"Kazoo!!!" He played the item, and Linda walked out of the lake dressed as Batgirl.
"Linda... You look lovely?!?!" Raz giggled drunkenly.
"Oh thank you powerful human child, Sam said it complimented my face," She hummed.
"Shut up, hideous hulking lungfish. Just take us to the asylum, okay?" Lili sighed, before they both got promptly swallowed and dragged to the asylum...
(Now is the time Mashi!!!)
 Smon
06-16-2006, 12:56 AM
Fred awaited at the beach. As the waters bubbled he perfected his costume. "'Bout time!"
 pyrohappygirl
06-16-2006, 1:17 AM
Edgar sniffed as he walked out of a small patch of rubble that served as the inmate's changing rooms. Gloria had made him dress as a flower girl for halloween, and he didn't like it.

The drunken Raz was flung out onto the shores of the lake with Lili, who's sugar high had remained persistant. He shook himself out, and swung up the asylum cliff. As he reached the top, he saw the inmates had been living their for the past several months. He staggered up to the very floral Edgar, and cheered,
"Nice hat," Before fainting from alchohol consumption. Lili skipped up the cliff somehow, and began to Irish dance next to him, singing shakira badly.
"Hello Edgar and Gloria and everybody!" She yelled, before looking back down the cliff.
"And Fred!!!" She continued, before starting to randomly cry...

Sasha looked up. He had a feeling that Raz and Lili had gone off to the asylum without anyone to supervise them. He knew they would discover his test subjects. He shuddered, before hitching a ride on the whispering rocket system and then levitating over the lake. But he was too late. Lili had brought out her poker cards and they were playing the game. Well, her and the unconscious Raz at least. She was still awaitning Edgar's coming as well as the other inmates.

A frankenstein Crispin staggered out from the ruins, smiling slightly. It was that time of year again. It was halloween. It was his time of year. He strode over to the gathering crowd, and started chuckling. He was enjoying watching a blurry Fred walk around far below him. It made him feel special.

Boyd grinned insanely as he finished his theory of how they would get a taxi from the island. He was dressed like a g-man, and he was happy about it. He didn't need to reminisce that time, but it was fun looking back at his insanity. He strode up to the crowd, saying,
"Shall we get a boat, and then split a cab?"
 DarthAve
06-16-2006, 1:44 AM
Milka and Elton looked over as Raz and Lili reached the island. "Raz! Lili! Where've you been? We've been here for an hour!" Milka yelled. They hopped down to see them.

Elton shook his head saying "Yeah, try some of this stuff." Elton held out a plastic bag with red powder in it. "It's happy crack. Basically sugar and kool-aid powder. Just eat it."

"Yeah," Crispen said, "Boyd here had the idea of snorting it and got a nose bleed." pointing out a red spot on Boyd's trench coat.
 Jintor
06-16-2006, 5:56 AM
"You guys want to split a cab?" Boyd suddenly said.
 pyrohappygirl
06-16-2006, 7:17 AM
Sasha glared at Boyd.
"No, we do not want a cab in the middle of no..." Sasha was broken off by Raz.
"YES WE DO CAUSE I'M DRUNK!!!" Raz said, before re-fainting.
"I think we should listen to the only one of us that isn't on crack or drunk or on a high,"
 Mashi An'krekku
06-16-2006, 11:26 AM
Gloria for some reason had just walked out of her little pavillion looking like she dumped several gallons of white paint over herself, painted on black stripes and dyed her hair purple. Four strange appendages (also painted white and black) were sticking out of her head and she had a length of garden hose tied around her waist. Apparantly she's supposed to Sandra from Zebra Girl, but did a really bad job with the costume.

"What is all that loud shouting sounding like it came from a drunken 11-year-old?" she asked the others.
 DarthAve
06-16-2006, 2:53 PM
"WE'RE NOT ON CRACK!! It's sugar and kool-aid powder!!" Yelled Milka and Elton simaltaniously.

"OMGS I KNOW!!!" Yelled Crispen "Let's have a rave!!"

Crispen dragged out a box filled with glow sticks and a boom box that played techno music.

"WOO HOO!!!" Yelled Raz, falling over puking.
 sean04smith
06-16-2006, 5:20 PM
I know Boyds already shown up, but I'll attempt a little Boyd for this.

Facinated by the glow sticks, Boyd walked over to examine...

Staring at his rainbow glowstick, sudden words lept into Boyds' mind...

"Shall we split a..."

"NO!!!!" Screamed everybody, who at that time were intent on enjoying their kool-aid-crack and listening to teckno.

Crispen... who had his mouth filled with glow sticks was stubling around loseing his footing, when all the sudden he tripped over a very drunk Raz. Suprized by this, Crispen spit out his glow sticks in the air, which landed into Glorias hair and gave her quite the surprize.
Gloria... in a fit to get the glow sticks out of her hair ran over poor Raz... tripped and smacked into suger-high-Lili... who in suprize, sent a psi blast into the air.

As the intoxicated psychadets and psychonauts (and psychos) stared in the air at the red/purple flame, Boyd thought to himself

"Should I have dressed as a Cab Driver?" "I could split my own cab!"

The blast started to de-send directly below Boyd, and all of the others ran away from the dangerous blast.

In frustration of coming up with a better idea for a costume, Boyd trusted his hands into his pockects, and to his suprized found a bottle of "Milk" that he used to try to destroy the asylem with.

"I dont need this anymore!"
"I am not the Milkman"
"My milk has expired"

And in one smooth motion, Boyd Threw the bomb in the air, straight at the psi blast coming at him....

Most of the campers woke up an hour later to find everyone scattered around in the dark of the asylem.

"What time is it?" said Elton...

"Its only been an hour...? Its 2 at night...?" said Lili

"Whos that over there?" said Milka

"Its Boyd!!!!" exclaimed everyone.

The smoke covered Boyd layed under a rubble of dirt and glowsticks.

Everybody looked at Boyd with astonishment, and in the distance the voice of Raz called out "Hey, HEY? wh... why... haff the music sto.. st... stopped" and then fainted once again, as the body of Boyd started moveing, and alll the sudden up came Boyd out of the rubble, eyes wide open, and said to his delight....

"I got it! Well ride a bus!"

Crispen picked up the radio and turned it back on and everybody started dancing again.

Everything was back to normal and people were haveing a real good time, but Raz was very confuzed why he had so many footmarks on him.
 DarthAve
06-16-2006, 6:18 PM
(LOL!!)

When 'what is love by Haddoway came on, Fred, Crispen and Boyd all stood next to eachother and did a head bopping motion like Will Ferral and Chris Kattan in 'A Night at the Roxbury' and Milka and Elton did a psychadelic dance. Even Sasha busted out into a robot.
 Jintor
06-17-2006, 4:26 AM
"Hey!" said Boyd from the front of the bus. "No dancing while the bus is moving!"
 DarthAve
06-17-2006, 12:18 PM
"OMG I JUST GOT A SUGAR ENDUCED IDEA!!!" Yelled Milka "WHY DON'T YOU GUYS COME BACK TO THE MAIN LODGE TO PARTY WITH US???"

everyone looked around at eachother, then simaltaniously yelled "LET'S DO IT!!!"
 Mashi An'krekku
06-17-2006, 1:15 PM
Gloria was the first to board the bus. Unbewknowst to her, she still had a couple of glowsticks caught in her hair and one of her "horns".

"There's plenty of room for everyone! But the question is how is the bus going to drive over the lake?"

(That's a good question, Gloria!)
 DarthAve
06-17-2006, 4:17 PM
"My idea was canoes." Said Milka, feeling a little woosy.
 Mashi An'krekku
06-17-2006, 8:04 PM
"We don't have canoes, last I checked," Gloria replied.
 DarthAve
06-17-2006, 10:14 PM
"Guess we'll have to takethe jet pack." Said Elton, pulling out a backpack. He pressed a button on the back pact and flew up into the sky, not before grabbing Milka's Hand.

"We'll get canoes from the camp to pick you guys up!!" Yelled Milka, flying towards camp with Elton.
 pyrohappygirl
06-18-2006, 4:36 AM
Sasha suddenly realised he wasn't on the bus. He was trapped on the island. Well, he would have been if he wasn't psychic. So he just floated across the lake and went to his lab, where everyone had started partying. Sasha at that point was on a high, and decided there and then he wanted to be a rapper.
"Yo homies wat's down in da hood!" He yelled, unaware that he was being taped. Quentin was up high above him, with a canon video camera. Sasha started being ooc, and Quentin s******ed. He could sell the tape to talk shows for millions- no, billions. He only needed a little help from Milla. But how could he get it? He suddenly remembered the tape of Milla getting intimate with the Coach. Oh, he would get that footage out there. He would...
 Jintor
06-18-2006, 7:55 AM
...get hit in the head with a flying fish.

"Oof!" he exclaimed as he hit the ground by the unaware Sasha's feet, which were awkwardly tapdancing while the mouth they were connected too suddenly decided it was a good time to tell everybody about what their mumma's were all doing right at that very moment. His videocamera fell into a fire, someplace nearby.
 DarthAve
06-18-2006, 1:52 PM
"OK! We're back!" Yelled Milka and Elton, bringing along two canoes. "We can fit three people into each one." Said Milka, "So, I'll take Raz and Lili, Elton can take Gloria and Boyd. I'll come back for Fred and Crispen, Elton can get Edgar, OK?"

"OK!!" Yelled Everyone and Raz, Lili, Gloria, and Boyd hopped into a canoe.

"Are we still gonna split a cab?" Said Boyd.
 pyrohappygirl
06-19-2006, 3:18 AM
"No we are not!" Lili yelled, slapping Boyd. Hard.
 DarthAve
06-19-2006, 1:05 PM
After a few trips, everyone of the asylum friends was at the camp. "OK! Let's go to Sasha's lab and party like it's 1995!!" Yelled Milka.

"Uhh, Milka. It's 1999, not 1995." Elton wispered to her.

"I don't care. Is Prince here to correct me. No! So let's go!" Milka snapped.

"huzzah!" Yelled everyone, walking to Sasha's lab.
 Mashi An'krekku
06-19-2006, 4:18 PM
Gloria falls down the stairs. Graceful!

"I'm.......okay!"
 DarthAve
06-19-2006, 4:26 PM
"Yay!" Yelled all the crazy kids who were at the asylum. The other kids just stared, except Quentin, who was crying in a corner about his video camera.
 pyrohappygirl
06-20-2006, 12:42 AM
"Why are freaks interrupting bosses dancing?" Mikhail murmured, before spontaneously combusting from inquisitiveness.
"That's how curiousity killed the cat," Benny yelled, before doing the robot on Mikhail's remains. Mikhail respawned as a ghost, and went to haunt Benny for the rest of eternity. Suddenly, people all over the room started dieing of curiousity, and when most were dead, Sasha suddenly brought something forward.
"I have always known everything there is to know, I just PRETEND to be interested. I do not like curiousity," Sasha yelled, before straightening his sunglasses and coughing in a sarcastic way.
 DarthAve
06-20-2006, 12:49 AM
"LET'S PARTY!!!" Yelled Crispen, pulling out a cowbell. The rest of the asylum pulled out an instrument and started playing "Don't Fear the Reaper" by Blue Oyster Cult. When the song was over and the applauds ended, Boyd flew away.

"OMG! BOYD CAN FLY??" Crispen Yelled

"OF COARSE I CAN!! That is my power with the Super Best Friends!" Boyd said.

"Oh yeah!" said Fred, Edgar and Gloria recolecting about the past.

"Man, it sure was fun saving the internet and forcing Bill Gates to retire in two years!" Fred said, and everyone let out a sigh. Then, they began to jam again.
 pyrohappygirl
06-20-2006, 1:28 AM
"Jamming is fun. Ask not for who the cowbell rocks!" Quetin's ghost yelled, and started dancing.
"The cowbell rocks for thee!" Pheobe's ghost yelled, also dancing. Everyone's ghost's began to dance, except for Bobby, who had been killed again as a ghost and went uber-ghost.
 DarthAve
06-20-2006, 1:31 AM
(If you get the Super Best Friend joke pyro, then you have done your reasearch.)

Sasha fixed his glasses and when the song was over he said "Well, that was really great. But I just gotta have more cowbell."

"The cowbell is distracting me!" Yelled Gloria, who was singing lead.

"Guess what?" said Sasha, "I've got a FEVER! and the only perscription is more cowbell!"
 pyrohappygirl
06-20-2006, 1:39 AM
Suddenly the room went dark. Everyone screamed as Sasha walked down through everyone.
"Ask not for who the cowbell rocks," He groaned, as everyone gazed at him in terror. Suddenly Raz broke the silence.
"Why is everyone gasping? He's just wanting to hear a cowbell! And where are the squirrels? The creator of this said there would be squirrels!" Raz said, before dying, just like virtually everyone else, from curiousity.
"Lookee here! I'm a ghost!" He yelled, before doing the robot.
 DarthAve
06-20-2006, 1:48 AM
Crispen played the cowbell. He rocked it so hard he deserved his own record! They then played 'Don't Fear the Reaper' for 47 hours and 34 minutes straight.

"OK! I'm done. SUPER BEST FRIENDS AWAY!!!" Yelled Fred, being followed by Gloria, Edgar and Boyd.

~theme music began to play~

"It is dark times in this earth, but DON'T FEAR! WE HAVE THE SUPERBESTFRIENDS!!!

Fred Bonaparte: with his unmatched tactical skills ~fred's in a dark room with plans~
Edgar Teggle: With the power to make his painting come to like ~Edgars in the room, painting~
Gloria von Gouten: Can act her way out of anyting ~in the room, fanning herself with a chinese folding fan, acting dramtic~
and Boyd Cooper: With the power of flight! ~flying through the sky~

and together they are, THE SUPERBESTFRIENDS!!!"

~end theme music~

"So, what do you think of that?" Fred asked, still in position from the fake theme.
 pyrohappygirl
06-20-2006, 1:51 AM
Raz went pale.
"YOU'RE ALL SO MUCH COOLER THAN THE PSYCHONAUTS CAN I JOIN I HATE THIS BORING JOB OF MINE LET ME BE A SUPER BEST FRIEND!!!" Raz yelled.
 DarthAve
06-20-2006, 1:55 AM
"There arn't any openings." Gloria said, "Milka joined before you came to the island, Elton too. They just don't have parts in the theme yet."
 pyrohappygirl
06-20-2006, 1:59 AM
Raz went off to be emo at that point. Suddenly, a vortex of all things dumb and lame opened up and AN EMO SQUIRREL VERSION OF EVERY PSYCHONAUTS CHARACTER EXCEPT THE SQUIRRELS CAME OUT.
"WHAT THE HECK?!?!?!" Sasha yelled, once again being ooc.
 DarthAve
06-20-2006, 2:02 AM
"Quick SUPERBESTFRIENDS!! Karate fight!" Fred yelled as they all began to kung-fu the emo squirrles.
 pyrohappygirl
06-20-2006, 2:23 AM
The squirrel ran up the arms of the Super Best Friends, and made them tap dance by possessing them. Boyd began to giggle, and Sasha just stared. Sasha was secretly, however, laughing behind his glasses.
"Everything is going to plan..." He whispered, and then turned to Lili.
"The plan is working, is it not?" He asked.
"Yes, master. It is,"
Page: 1 of 3