Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Help If you would be so kind.

Page: 1 of 1
 jofitz03
06-13-2006, 12:36 AM
OK then.
I've been reading up on all the fun things you need to do to make ft run on xp. Ive got scummvm and qe. When i click on browse then start going through the folders, there is nothing to run. Neither on the cd or in the folder Throttle. I have installed the game and can get it to run without sound not using scumm. I just cant seem to have scumm find it when i browse. Any ideas why, im hooked on lucas and would like very much to continue with what i hear is an amazing game. Thanks
 Joshi
06-13-2006, 6:59 AM
ScummVM doesn't look for any one specific file, but instead the folder that contains all game files. So if you just point it to the folder Throttle, it should be able to do the rest.
 jofitz03
06-13-2006, 5:40 PM
scum vm could not find any game in the specified directory
 jofitz03
06-13-2006, 5:48 PM
Ok, i got further using qe, but when i click on full throttle then start, the screen just disapears and nothing happens.

Thanks for your help by the way.
 Joshi
06-13-2006, 6:32 PM
Are you attempting to run it in Full Screen? Because that's usually the problem with mine. Play it in windowed mode and see if that works?
 jofitz03
06-13-2006, 8:13 PM
Nope, doesent work on either, full screen or window.
 urluckyday
06-14-2006, 1:38 PM
Just making sure, you're not running it on XP 64 bit version are you? I'm thinking it's just the XP service pack 2 home or pro edition, but I've just got to make sure...
 Joshi
06-14-2006, 3:09 PM
I've never known ScummVM not to work on a 64bit machine.

What parameters have you put in for running the game (i.e. what graphic setting, sound and so on)?
Page: 1 of 1