Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Video just stops working in BF2!! PLZ HELP

Page: 1 of 1
 genocide420
06-12-2006, 3:48 PM
I am tring to figure out why the video just stops working in the middle of playing BF2.

I am using a ATI Radion 9550 and i have tried using both ATI drivers and the omega drivers the game does not crash persay its just the video will hang a few times to a black screen sound still playing and then it will return to working normaly but then after a little more time passes the screen just goes blank but the game does not crash it just loses the video i can still click my fire button and hear my gun fire and all its just the video does anyone have a fix for this i checked the offical website and there is nothing on that site about it i tried to post on thier forums but even when i register it says i do not have permision to post.... I am on vacation and i am tring to fix this issue for my Sisters Husband and i would like to help him out please if anyone knows anything i can try please respond
Page: 1 of 1