Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

TSL Bug On Telos

Page: 1 of 1
 ShadowOfThePast
06-11-2006, 10:15 PM
At the Jedi Academy at the Pole of telos I seem to have hit a bug, I kill the HK50's and then go Check on my fallen companion. Then I head to the mound, this is where I believe a cut scene is supposed to come into play however no scene appears and I march into the academy, this would all be fine and dandy however no matter what I do nor who I talk to I can not find my companions, their cells are still there and intact they just have seemed to have vanished, and when I check for them on the Hawk I can not board because I do not have them, has anyone else delt with this problem? Oh yeah this if for the X-box version of the game in the case that that matters. Thanks for your help in advance.
 Darth333
06-12-2006, 9:52 AM
On the pc there is a problem with the dialogue file. When you chose the option "All right, we mean no harm" when you first enter the academy, the dialogue file is suddenly cut and some globals are not fixed and you end up stuck in the academy forever (unless you use KSE or a mod).

However, I don't know how valid this for the the xbox version as I believe this bug was introduced in the pc version with the patch. I played the xbox version and I never ran into this problem but I don't remember which dialogue option I chose.

Still, the best advice I can give you is to reload a savegame from prior entering the academy and select another dialogue option.
 ShadowOfThePast
06-12-2006, 10:18 AM
I believe you misunderstood my delima, I am never confronted by the handmaidens outsode nor am I forced to give up my weapons I just walk in and then see a short about them picking up Bao Der however after that I am not forced into any conversations. I have also played through telos' entire stage again with no luck thinking maybe I went on and missed a main plot item somewhere back, however no such luck. Again thanks for the help.
 Xbx_Inthusiast
06-15-2006, 1:37 AM
Maybe it is a bug on your game itself, much like the Peragus Fuel Depot bug, where the screen goes black. My suggestion, make a new game and play through to that point and see if it happens again, if not, then get an XBox Action Replay Max or some sort of Max Drive (which holds save games over the internet) and try to find a save past the academy. I realize this can be hard due to your own character creation, but if it *is* your game, you might have to do that. Either that or trade in that game for a different version of the game (as in, a new CD) or just buy the whole game over again.
Page: 1 of 1