Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Question (Dev Help or otherwise)

Page: 1 of 1
 Ocelot
06-10-2006, 10:00 PM
Do you intend on having the same system requirements for the previous game? Or will they be revamped and be higher.

I dont have a high end machine and i just learned that my video card cant be upgraded.

I was wondering does anyone else have this problem with a Dell Dimension 2400
 DS_Vespidbat
06-10-2006, 11:02 PM
Do you intend on having the same system requirements for the previous game? Or will they be revamped and be higher.

I dont have a high end machine and i just learned that my video card cant be upgraded.

I was wondering does anyone else have this problem with a Dell Dimension 2400

u cant?!?! i just added another 256 to make it 512. This was 3 months ago, sry i cant help u though. im amazed ur not able to.
 Darth Anarch
06-11-2006, 9:09 AM
I think it was said somewhere that the system requirements would be the same. I even seem to remember that one of the devs said something about tweaking performance a little so it would run better on low-end machines.
 Darth Alec
06-11-2006, 3:35 PM
I have a serius problem if they don't stay the same. But I hope the make it better for low end machines.
 Darth_Torpid-PG
06-12-2006, 1:55 PM
The system requirements will be the same as far as I know. In fact, we've been doing some optimizations to the code and graphics engine, so it MAY run better on the same machines (no promises though) :)
 Athanasios
06-12-2006, 2:12 PM
Well, i never say no to 4-5 FPS :D.
Page: 1 of 1