Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

New tech?

Page: 1 of 1
 mattwild
06-10-2006, 6:10 PM
Will there be a new tech level for the SSD and DSII?
 Darth Andrew
06-11-2006, 12:05 AM
I would imagine, seeing as the first Death Star occupies the last tech level. Although maybe only in galactic conquest, seeing as the campaign will focus on Tyber Zann.
 slornie
07-04-2006, 7:13 AM
yeah... i definitely expect there to be an upgraded tech system in GC... but i would hope that as well as introducing a third main faction and a new campaign... they would extend the original campaigns to take into account the extended time frame of the game...
 popcorn2008
07-04-2006, 8:01 AM
It depends how Petro handles the DS I situation. If they remove DS I from FoC then you can expect there to be 5 levels still (at least that's what Im guessing).

As far as getting tech, it will be the same for imps and rebs but the underworld gets there technology in "unique ways". I believe they purchase it from various systems they corrupted.
 Darth Anarch
07-04-2006, 5:48 PM
I agree with Popcorn; they will probably not add more levels to the Tech level system. They might tweak existing units a little to get things to fit with the new ones, but I doubt that there will be any reason to add a whole new level.
Page: 1 of 1