Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

HELP!!

Page: 1 of 1
 Plo_Koon_92
06-10-2006, 9:21 AM
Hey all i'm new here.I have a question that may sound a little nooby but w/e :) I saw that shadow troopers in sp can make theirselves invisible.How can i do that?Greetz :P
 Samuel Kim
06-10-2006, 1:57 PM
To do this... it depends on single or multi player...

in singleplayer, use playermodel to become a shadowtrooper, imperial invisible guys or whatever...

in multiplayer, there's an item in siege, mods or custom maps called cloak, it makes you invisible...
 Plo_Koon_92
06-10-2006, 2:11 PM
When i change the model i am the trooper but how to activate the invisibility?
 ensiform
06-10-2006, 3:22 PM
i dont think you can, its just part of their ai behaviors.
 Plo_Koon_92
06-10-2006, 4:14 PM
ok tnx.But is there any way to get that ability?
 Plo_Koon_92
06-10-2006, 4:15 PM
Btw i can mod that game but not the graphics because i'm not good at graphics :D
 ensiform
06-11-2006, 12:51 AM
you cant mod the sp like that.
 katanamaru
06-11-2006, 11:09 PM
First you would have to find a transparent/ghost skin. These can be found at the major d/l sites for JA. Next you would need the npc maker tool or an understanding on making npc's file.

Next you would need to make an npc for your favorite visible skin/model such as a friendly shadowtrooper. Give him your favorite force powers and saber. Even make a couple for different colors and saber if you wish.

Now make the same npcs with the invisible skin you d/led but set his team to enemy or free might work. If free works you would not be attacked unless you attacked them first, kinda like they saw you.

Now launch sp and bind your skins to a button. Like "bind n playermodel my_shadowtrooper" and "bind m my_invisible_shadowtrooper" Now all you have to do is press the appropriate buttons in this case n and m to switch between your skins.

Bug note: your invisible skin will be attacked by friendly npcs this way but they are not in many levels anyway.
Page: 1 of 1