Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Another Bastila's Revelation Robes Reskin

Page: 1 of 1
 Eiganjo
06-07-2006, 1:49 PM
Hey everybody, here comes mod #2.

This is a reskin for my favorite mod. It changes Bastila's Revelation Robes into a Leopard and a Zebra robe. Since this is just a reskin, having the original mod is required for this to work. I think it turned out pretty good, even though it still needs a lot of do-overs, especially the icons.

Big thanks to svцsh and ChAiNz for their wonderful work. I hope I did not have to ask anybody for permission to use these files...

Here is a screenshot so you can see for yourself if you like it: click me (http://www.friesenhausnb.com/walter/Revelation_Robes_Reskin.jpg)
And here is the link: ~snip~

ok, hope y'all like it

Hey man, this thing has been weighing heavy on me lately, and just to be safe, I'd rather wait until I get a definite yes or no from svцsh rather than ask for forgiveness later. I hope you understand, but I don't want this type of thing to become a habit by other modders. To be safe, always ask permission first before submitting.

Once we can get an answer, please feel free to re-link it. I hope you can understand my position on this :) ~ ChAiNz.2da
 ChAiNz.2da
06-07-2006, 2:25 PM
Skins look nice, but I'd feel more comfortable if you would at least contact svцsh and let him on it...

The retexture doesn't really touch anything I personally did (the fleshtone version), and you have my permission for the incorporation into the Revelation Robe upgrade mechanics (using the original mod as base).. still, it would be proper to at least let svцsh know..

He would have complete say on the matter since his work is obviously used as the base...

Very nice work, but please do me a favor and PM or e-mail svцsh. He's a mentor & close friend and I don't want to go behind his back on such matters :)

I'll keep the screenie link up for now, but please understand that if svцsh asks me to remove it (the entire post), I won't hesitate..

nice work though, and please don't take my post as an angry negative... the mod looks great :thumbsup: I just want to make sure the original author is OK with it :)
 Eiganjo
06-07-2006, 3:09 PM
ok, sorry. I knew I should have asked first.
By the way: How can I contact somebody else to ask for permission?
Where can I find his email adress, or actually everybody elses too ?
 Darkkender
06-07-2006, 4:43 PM
The easiest way would be to find a post by svosh and click on his name there it gives you an option to send him a PM. He's usually pretty good about answering.
 Eiganjo
06-11-2006, 4:39 PM
Ok I send this message about a week ago:

Bastila Revelation Robes
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey svцsh,
I am new to the modding community and made a reskin to your 'Bastila's Revelation Robe' mod and posted without asking for your allowance.
I hope it is not a problem for you. But if it is, tell me and I will take it off the net.

oh well, he didn't answer yet but I don't really want to put it back on without his reply so I guess I will leave it off the net and just use it at home for myself
 Soogz
06-12-2006, 1:17 AM
That skin looks pretty nice man.
 Koako
07-08-2006, 4:54 PM
Looks Nice! Much better than the original Clothing skin for Bastila.
Page: 1 of 1