Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Star Wars Episode VII The Treasure of the Sith -FanFilm-

Page: 1 of 1
 [GofC]Shadow
06-06-2006, 7:45 PM
My Clan and me are making a german fanfilm called Star Wars Episode VII The Treasure of the Sith in english.
So this is our first trailer.
Teaser Trailer (http://tjt-academy.de/Clanfilm/index.php?m=downloads&um=show&fid=1)
 Zappa_0
06-06-2006, 8:23 PM
Looks interesting, you should try to make the camera angles and movement less noticeble. Cause its kinda shakey right now. Also I would get a full version of fraps and use cl_noprint 1 or 0 to get rid of the other text that comes up from time to time. I liked the guy talking at first, really liked his voice. Can he speak english? If so I would like to get in contact with him. If you all need anything please feel free to look me up over at my site and forums, since I do alot of JA fan films. I also loved the logo's, really well done!
 [GofC]Shadow
06-06-2006, 8:36 PM
oh really ....^^ cool thank you for the tipps you have given to me ^^
i can only say wow cos you seem to be a person who knows many things about fanfilms

and ^ ^ i will ask him ^^ he can speak english
 Zappa_0
06-06-2006, 11:00 PM
Well I have been doing fan films for over 5 years now. Search JK3files/PCGM for file from Jedi-Outcast Movies. Our first movie (The Jedi's Demise) which was filmed on JO and little on JA was 2 hours, 14 mins long. A big learning experance. You will learn more by just doing more movies. Im actually getting ready to release a few new movies. You can get all info on my movies in my sig btw.
 [GofC]Shadow
06-08-2006, 9:10 AM
i asked him and he wants to know what he had to do if he would help you
 [GofC]Shadow
06-09-2006, 1:15 AM
today we will ŃŠpload a new (short) trailer into the memberarea ,so if ure registered i tell u that it will become a hot day for u ^^
 [GofC]Shadow
06-11-2006, 6:26 AM
XD we decided to put the new trailer in the public forum so now you can load two trailers Homepage (http://tjt-academy.de/Clanfilm/)
 [GofC]Shadow
06-17-2006, 3:13 AM
If you want to be a part of the story come on this server (game) 213.203.216.26:27000 and on this server (TS) 85.214.41.88:10825
Page: 1 of 1