Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

JK2 1.02 Source Code ???

Page: 1 of 1
 lil_binger
06-05-2006, 9:04 PM
There is still a lot of life left for people who play JK2 1.02. Sadly enough [EoS] has recently gone into retirement however there are still many who love 1.02 and refuse to update to 1.04.

This is why I am making this post. If someone out there has it or can point me in the right direction I would be forever in your debt. My goal is not to change much about the gameplay....I am just looking to fix a few bugs on server crashing and to possibly add a couple admin commands or emotes to help the JK2 community. Our clan, Leveling Mechanism, has a computer programmer in our midst and has created a small mod already for 1.04 just to test things out. I am positive with his help and a few others we could improve 1.02 and help other server renters breathe a little easier.

If there is any way possible.....the 1.02 community would be entirely in your debt.

thanx

lil_binger@levelingmechanism.com
 lmriver
08-06-2006, 8:36 AM
sup binger lmao
 Lorster
08-18-2006, 10:22 AM
Bad idea, for the love of god stay in 1.02 seriously, you'll just find a bunch of people sitting in their own server all day just literaly chatting, and if these ever jump into your server their most likely going to yell ''lammer'' all over the place, and anyway right when they see the mod, they're probably going to run away from your server.
 LIONS*LEADER
10-30-2007, 12:09 AM
yeah im looking for the code as well to improve on the bot's combat Ai code. so if anyone knows where the 1.02 code is, it would be much appreciated. i have the source code for (1.03 i think, whichever lucas/raven released) its called jk2editingtools and jk2editingtools2 and its bundled along with a ton of useful tools for all mods

http://files.filefront.com/jk2editingtoolszip/;2662102;/fileinfo.html)

http://files.filefront.com/jk2editingtools2exe/;845527;/fileinfo.html)
 Sir Phobos
11-03-2007, 4:48 PM
Bad idea, for the love of god stay in 1.02 seriously, you'll just find a bunch of people sitting in their own server all day just literaly chatting, and if these ever jump into your server their most likely going to yell ''lammer'' all over the place, and anyway right when they see the mod, they're probably going to run away from your server.

Not necessarily, that's only if you join saber only servers. I usually stick to ff/ffa but I also play instagib/ctf from time to time.... and theres not too many people just sitting around on those servers. ;)
 ensiform
11-10-2007, 6:36 PM
The SDK was never released for 1.02.
 n.a
01-10-2008, 1:22 PM
Sorry, but if you're going to play 1.04 instagib is the only game to play.
Page: 1 of 1