Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Help in campaign

Page: 1 of 1
 darth_yoda2828
06-02-2006, 6:53 PM
So for the BF II campaign on Tantive IV, where is princess leia when you have to kill her??!?! I can't just run around and look for her because im the only one left usually so it would help if someone could tell me where she is
 Darth Andrew
06-02-2006, 7:25 PM
*looks through game guide* After you get the access codes and return them to the tech room, turn right to follow the corridor to the south that leads to the escape pod area. She should be in there, so good luck shooting the hot chick. :p
 darth_yoda2828
06-02-2006, 8:13 PM
*looks through game guide* After you get the access codes and return them to the tech room, turn right to follow the corridor to the south that leads to the escape pod area. She should be in there, so good luck shooting the hot chick. :p

thanks. but ive been in the escape pod area with princess leia nowhere to be found. hm. ill just check the surrounding area.
 Darth Andrew
06-02-2006, 10:22 PM
That's odd. Are you sure you completed all the objectives before this? My only other guess is that it could be is a bug. :(
 darth_yoda2828
06-02-2006, 10:45 PM
That's odd. Are you sure you completed all the objectives before this? My only other guess is that it could be is a bug. :(

ah nope i was going the COMPLETE opposite direction. yup i found her and now im on hoth. stupid rebel scum in the hangar who keep blasting me to pieces. not to be a nag but anyone know a good way to wipe out the rebels from the hanger in Hoth? (campaign)
 Darth Andrew
06-02-2006, 11:12 PM
*looks through game guide AGAIN* :p It reccomends that you use Vader's Force Throw to take out distanced enemies as you capture the command post. Of course, it's up to you. ;)
 darth_yoda2828
06-03-2006, 10:18 PM
*looks through game guide AGAIN* :p It reccomends that you use Vader's Force Throw to take out distanced enemies as you capture the command post. Of course, it's up to you. ;)

hmm...it didnt give me vader. stupid game.
 Darth Andrew
06-04-2006, 1:09 AM
Did you defeat plenty of enemies before that objective? I think you need to earn Vader before you can play him.
 darth_yoda2828
06-04-2006, 4:15 PM
ah.
 TSR
06-05-2006, 5:43 AM
i dont think you need to earn the right in campaign, as that dude says "darth vader has landed" yatta yatta yatta. then it gives you the oppurtunity to use.
Page: 1 of 1