Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Dark Jedi Party Mod

Page: 1 of 1
 devynmapes
05-24-2006, 3:17 AM
Hi, this is my first mod for KOTOR. I made this mod some time ago and forgot to post it here. Anyway, oppinions and ideas on how to make it better would be much appreciated. THX!

-Devyn Mapes

Link: Dark Jedi Party Mod (http://lucasfiles.com/index.php?s=&action=file&id=1240)
 RedHawke
05-25-2006, 12:33 AM
If I may say something... you uploaded a single .mod file, that contains only some utc files.

Why did you pack the .utc files into a module (.mod) file?

You realise they won't load when the party joins unless they are placed individually in override. You should have zipped up the NPC utc files and instructed people to place them in override.

Files loaded into module files only exist when that particular module area is loaded, files in override exist globally. Recruited NPC edits to their utc files must be placed into override prior to their recruitment to work correctly. At least that is my understanding on this.

I hope this helps. :D
Page: 1 of 1