Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

npc multiplayer problem

Page: 1 of 1
 darthah
05-22-2006, 2:45 PM
Hi,

normally i don't cheat, but my brother wants to create a level for us both. That can only be done in multiplayer, with spawning npcs. The problem is that the npc i spawn does not work like they should. Their attack is to fast, it looks like their attack speed has been doubled. They attack so fast that I can't even dodge their attack. In singleplayer they work perfectly. Another problem is that they carry another lightsaber (different colour at least) as in singleplayer, but there is only one npc map in assets1. Is there a solution to these problems(hope you even understand it) or is it just a bug in jedi academy? :smash:

Thanks,
 Tinny
05-22-2006, 5:39 PM
Hehe, just bugs. The npcs in mp are no where near the quality of what they were in sp. Mods like ojp try to fix this ;)
 darthah
05-25-2006, 9:07 AM
Hehe, just bugs. The npcs in mp are no where near the quality of what they were in sp. Mods like ojp try to fix this ;)

thanks, lets try ojp out :)
 Cstrikesback
06-20-2006, 10:56 AM
how do u create a npc in multiplayer in single i have no problems but in mutli i cannot make any cheats!!! write me pls...
 UDM
06-20-2006, 3:44 PM
Type devmap mp/"mapname"

For default raven mapes, they'd be devmap mp/ffax or mp/duelx or mp/ctfx, where x is a number
Page: 1 of 1