Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

IG Insta Server Review

Page: 2 of 2
 •-BLaCKouT-•
05-28-2006, 9:16 AM
But if that keeps 'them' out of your way, why are you bothered? Surely, the fact that they won't come into your server, coupled wiht the fact that their modded server is clearly labeled so you won't stumble into it, serves your (and their) purposes exactly?

What was the problem again? :confused:

B.
 :bigemt
05-28-2006, 3:06 PM
Problem? They came here and started flaming this post because someone we know wrote a bad review of their server and gametype. We're just insulting them back for laughs
 Good Sir Knight
05-28-2006, 3:54 PM
Problem? They came here and started flaming this post because someone we know wrote a bad review of their server and gametype. We're just insulting them back for laughs

So what did you want to get out of this bigemt? You posted all these reviews for a reason.. you knew it would piss off IG and you probably told them that you posted it here.

Every one except for one review is disparaging and you think that people aren't going to come here and defend their servers?

Should they just bow down to the almighty wisdom that is Dsbr? I'm surprised I haven't heard that one yet.

bigemt, you started this entire thing so please don't pretend like you're some kind of angel.
 TLA :: Ant
05-28-2006, 8:17 PM
It's ok Good Sir Knight, their gaming and worshipping does not give them time to fully think these things out.
05-28-2006, 8:19 PM
SORRY loser, but nobody told IG to come here. I think it's clear the reviewer is giving his honest opinion on these servers, not just trying to make people angry. His reviews are consistant. I'm sure if IG tomorrow made their server a locked full baseJK competition server his review would be favorable. They can cry all they want, someone gave their little server and newb community a bad review. That person happens to be one of the greatest competition players to ever play jk2. waaaaa waaaaa
 pedo
05-28-2006, 9:44 PM
lol
05-28-2006, 9:58 PM
Just got an email from an IG member.

IG are SOOO good that they send all of their members hacks, scripts and mods to give themselves an advantage over other players. We got ahold of the IG "member pack" that they send to all of their recruits. It contains various scripts and mods and hacks. The readme for it says:

--- btw.. DO NOT ****ING SHARE THIS. THIS IS FOR IG MEMBERS ONLY. IF I CATCH YOU TELLING SOMEBODY ELSE THIS ****, YOU WILL PAY. Its iG only, don't give it out. It's the advantage you deserve for being so good. ---

ROFL! Newbs. Your respect level just dropped to -10. Negged. Why don't basejk players do this sort of thing? Because they don't need to replace skill with hacks and secret mods/scripts. How hilarious that they try to pretend to be elite players, even trying to put themselves on the level of true jk2 super elites like DSbr (who release videos and demos and **** that newbies can download and learn from). These newbs are so confident in their ability to stay ahead of the pack that they make SECRET HACK PACKS and threaten their members not to give them out. Further proof what a pathetic newb gametype instagib is. Hackers in basejk get owned. In insta hacks are a short cut to skill
 Good Sir Knight
05-28-2006, 10:07 PM
bigemt you know as well as I do that you need proof for that type of allegation.

Take a screen shot of the email at least....
05-28-2006, 10:12 PM
bigemt you know as well as I do that you need proof for that type of allegation.

Take a screen shot of the email at least....

I don't care about your proof. The point is that IG know that I know. That's all that matters. I've exposed them for the newbs that they are.
05-28-2006, 10:22 PM
these newbs try to diss DSbr. hilarious. DSbr.JaX badly beat Dekar (supposedly one of the very top instagibbers, some consider him the best) in an instagib 1v1 even though he hardly ever played instagib and hadn't played it in years (and without their mods and scripts). It goes without saying that none of those newbs would get anywhere near a DSbr in basejk because they know they would get slaughtered. (Dekar wouldn't be able to come close to getting even one frag on JaX in a basejk 1v1. If he managed to not get negged it would be an achievment) Yeah, Insta takes sooo much skill newbies.

Also, IG (who claim they are the best instagibbers) have been kissing JaX's ass lately begging him to join IG. Listing him number one on their roster and ****. And these are the guys who talk **** to DSbr. They act tough on forums then kiss DSbr ass away from it like the pathetic newbs they are.
 Spiggydogg
05-29-2006, 2:56 AM
I don't see where one person from iG posted here. I don't even know how many InstaGibbers use mods or scripts (I know I have never). And the fact of the matter is, nobody gives a **** about dsbr (dick sucking butt-rapists?), again, this is a game, being the "best of the best" or "the world's finest" has no relevance on anything in real life. But go ahead and continue to brag about it, it makes you sound like a better person, and more intelligible, for that matter.
 pedo
05-29-2006, 3:13 AM
this isn't about real life. it's about video games. so stick to the topic or leave.
05-29-2006, 7:40 AM
pedo don't disrupt the cliche video game circle of flaming. You see, if they were better than us at the game then "rofl u newbs we own u" or "lmfao stupid newbies owned, no skill". but since we own them it's: "u guys have no lives" and: "its just a stupid game, so what that you're good it means nothing"
 Good Sir Knight
05-29-2006, 2:39 PM
I didn't see any outright personal attacks in his last message... I think you guys are reading to much into this.

Sure he called you butt #$&%ers but your little review starts out by calling his clan noobs so I don't really see the difference.

Please if you're going to going to come in here and cause a bunch of drama, grow some thicker skin Dsbr.... I look through your posts and you cry and cry about the insults while throwing your own... really looks like it hits home with you guys.
05-29-2006, 2:41 PM
Yo I just got an e-mail from a DSbr member. He told me that all DSbr members are flaming *******s that have nothing better to do with their time than look like idiots on forums. He also told me about how they all make their own private hacks and ****.

I don't care about proof, the important thing is that DSbr know that I know. I've exposed them for the newbs they are.

Edit: @ Good Sir Knight - Too true.
 pedo
05-29-2006, 3:10 PM
we're the ones who just exposed iG for using brightskin cheats, and i'm sure plenty of other insta guys use them too (albeit a different mod)
05-29-2006, 4:14 PM
The link to thier member hack pack was up here as "proof" all day yesterday ant -newbie
 pedo
05-29-2006, 5:43 PM
haha the post was deleted.. LOL
 Good Sir Knight
05-29-2006, 6:39 PM
Amazing that they didn't lock this mindless drivel... I don't blame them, you could have easily cobbled together that little pack and branded it as IG.

Absolutely no proof what so ever, none. Why should we believe you?

In other words... in Dsbr words....

I tink you :nervou: bra
 pedo
05-29-2006, 6:40 PM
Here's the entire readme:

How this amazing pack works..

iG skin pack - Black_Pack.pk3

Basically recolors everybody. Red becomes a very bright pink, and blue becomes a bright green. They will become kyles. Just letting you know.

Just copy this file to the ...GameData/Base/ folder and input /cg_forceModel 1 in the JK2 console.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Team Say Bindings - bespin/imperial/streets

iG uses these team say binds for matches. Since not everybody has a microphone to use in ventrillo, we made this, or my case, it trows me off and it's hard to bind a decent, close key to talk.

HOW TO USE: redo the bind keys around your setup (OPEN WITH NOTEPAD, AND CHANGE THE KEYS [bind >>>>THIS PART<<<< say_team <*>PUSHING]), then execute them for the right map.

MY ADVICE: Bind the team bindss that are the same or similar (like PUSHING, and AFFIRMATIVE) to the same or near keys, so you wont have to guess (WHICH IS BAD IN MATCHES) which one is the right one. Also, bind the alike paths. like Main should be the same key for all maps (again, so you wont get confused between maps), since its basically the same commands, so its easier to remember. TRY TO MEMORIZE, it's not hard, snc did it. :o

We highly encourage you to tweak, change colors, whatever you want with these team say binds. But keep them clear. as in, don't change ever color of every letter, and to keep them easy to read. Try to keep the green/red paths alone. you can change the words on them. but for everybody's sake, don't make them impossible to read, i.e. don't use black for words. xD

[ Binding can be a bitch. I use the uScript, so every instagib bind is in there. But if you're like wack, who doesn't use the uScript, You can bind different keys to different maps. 8 through 0 is a good example. Just do /bind 8 exec bespin.cfg OR streets.cfg OR imperial.cfg ]

or you can use the 1.cfg,2.cfg,3.cfg files. they work just like the zoom script. If you exec 1.cfg for example, it'll execute bespin, it'll say it too (bespinTSloaded), then it'll rebind the same key to the next map, and it'll say for example, imperialTSloaded (ts stading for team say), etc. HOW TO USE: just put 1,2,3 and bespin,imp, and streets in the same folder (base) and execute 1.cfg. also, don't forget to change the key in 1,2,3. and to put one extra line at the end of bespin,imperial, and streets. the line being: echo ^7mapname^1TS^7loaded or you could use the ones in this zip, which have the same line at the end.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zoom Script - mouse41/mouse42

Its simple really. All you do is change your bind to execute the file in each file, and change your sensitivity/fov in both files to your own. Then join a server, and execute mouse41.cfg, and press the button you binded the script to (it should be the same in both configs).

How it works - It basically toggles between settings. It rebinds the same button over and over so you just use one button for the same script. It binds the button to execute mouse41 at first, which makes your fov lower and your sensitivity lower. Then it rebinds the same button so if you press it again, it goes back to your normal settings. If you still don't get it, check this out..

Open both files with notepad. mouse41.cfg and mouse42.cfg.. something like this will appear in both of them.. [ seta cl_noprint "1"; wait; seta cg_fov 60; wait; seta sensitivity 3.6; wait; cl_noprint "0"; wait; bind mouse4 exec mouse42.cfg]

cg_fov # - is basically how deep you want the zoom to be. It doesn't really zoom in, just changes the fov to a lower view so you can see everything closer. 60 is a good number, but remember you can change this to fit your style.

sensitivity # - you should know this, but for mouse41.cfg is different. for the mouse41.cfg portion, it should be changed to a lower sensitivity, because you don't really need that extra boost of 10 sensitivity. If you have something like 2.1 sensitivity, lower it down to 1 or .70 or something for mouse41.cfg.

mouse42.cfg function - it sets back everything back to normal. So, before executing this file (my settings), you should open it with notepad and fix it with your own settings. Fix both cg_fov # and sensitivity #.

[ I've included a fov booster that wack gave me. It basically boosts the fov max number to somewhere around 250 or 300. I don't know, since it's pretty much pointless after 200. Wack and I made a script that makes your fov 200, and lets you basically see through walls if you angle the view clearly. Command to use it: cg_fov # ]

OVERALL: To make everything work, move every file ( pk3's and cfg's only. not whole folders. It should be base/streets.cfg or base/black_pack.pk3 not base/iG_pack/Skin Pack/black_pack.pk3 ) to your base folder and execute from the game. it's really easy.

If this doesn't solve your god damn problem. Contact me @ Juan.Hacks@gmail.com or teh son1c (NEVER ON)

--- btw.. DO NOT ****ING SHARE THIS. THIS IS FOR IG MEMBERS ONLY. IF I CATCH YOU TELLING SOMEBODY ELSE THIS ****, YOU WILL PAY. :( Its iG only, don't give it out. It's the advantage you deserve for being so good. :> ---

add sonic to msn and ask if he made it. also, if you know him, you can tell just from the way it's written.
 Det. Bart Lasiter
05-29-2006, 7:16 PM
pedo don't disrupt the cliche video game circle of flaming. You see, if they were better than us at the game then "rofl u newbs we own u" or "lmfao stupid newbies owned, no skill". but since we own them it's: "u guys have no lives" and: "its just a stupid game, so what that you're good it means nothing"Except you guys have no lives and it is a stupid game that means absolutely nothing. And yes, you can consider me a "n00b/nub/noob" or whatever the hell-since I don't even play online.
 pedo
05-29-2006, 7:46 PM
then what are you in this thread for? oh LoL we have no lives ROFL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah, that's gotta be ****ing it, man, we all have no lives because we dissin otherz LMFAO !!!
 Det. Bart Lasiter
05-29-2006, 8:26 PM
then what are you in this thread for?I've got nothing better to do as of right now. But you can't get distracted from the topic at hand-especially when there's an internet war (O SHI-) going on in this thread.
05-29-2006, 9:13 PM
jmac, you made yourself a sig and avatar on a video game forum for jedi knight series games. That avatar is of some cartoon girl. You're in no position to tell someone else to get a life. You watch cartoons.
 Det. Bart Lasiter
05-29-2006, 9:19 PM
jmac, you made yourself a sig and avatar on a video game forum for jedi knight series games. That avatar is of some cartoon girl. You're in no position to tell someone else to get a life. You watch cartoons.And you base your opinion of others on their performance in a out-dated PC game. I also never told anyone to "get a life".
05-29-2006, 9:27 PM
Except you guys have no lives and it is a stupid game that means absolutely nothing. And yes, you can consider me a "n00b/nub/noob" or whatever the hell-since I don't even play online.

oh no you said we have no lives! You're a dolt. And we're going to continue to anger people who aren't as good as us at JK2 all the while laughing in your boring face.
05-29-2006, 10:01 PM
GG. zoom script? lol, it's just cg_fov. Seeing around corners? bind cg_thirdperson to a key. Uh oh, team say bindings? those cheaters. It also seems that you think /cg_forcemodel 1 is a hack. Guess what, all these things you can change in game. The one thing that seems questionable here is a skin pack, which is already accepted in the instagib community, considering bright skins are used in both quake 3 and unreal tournament tournys. Blame raven for their lack of proper coding and forcing us to make solid color skins.

Don't tell me you think /r_picmip 16 is a hack to, just because it helps me see people better than people with high quality textures.
 Det. Bart Lasiter
05-29-2006, 11:37 PM
oh no you said we have no lives! You're a dolt. And we're going to continue to anger people who aren't as good as us at JK2 all the while laughing in your boring face.My boring self is off playing newer games like Oblivion and CSS.
05-30-2006, 2:14 AM
right after insulting us for judging worth over video games, he judges his worth superior to ours because he plays a video game that was made more recently than the one we play.

Ant, bright skins are a hack.
05-30-2006, 3:45 AM
Says pro q3/unreal tournys
 Det. Bart Lasiter
05-30-2006, 3:25 PM
right after insulting us for judging worth over video games, he judges his worth superior to ours because he plays a video game that was made more recently than the one we play.

Ant, bright skins are a hack.I never said I was superior because of the games I play, so apparently I'm superior because of my ability to read and interpret text.
05-30-2006, 4:38 PM
lol..
 pedo
05-30-2006, 6:00 PM
Ah, but what is your philosophy of interpretation versus objectivity!
 Good Sir Knight
05-30-2006, 8:32 PM
Can we all just be friends now? lawlz
 JaX`
05-30-2006, 11:34 PM
insta shouldn't be taken so seriously, as some of these posts :P
 Det. Bart Lasiter
05-31-2006, 4:53 PM
insta shouldn't be taken so seriously, as some of these posts :PThanks for the tip, I was about to get rag3d and start to take out my internet anger on all of you.
 •-BLaCKouT-•
05-31-2006, 6:42 PM
 Good Sir Knight
05-31-2006, 9:14 PM
I don't like Instagib either...but I'm not gonna cry about it.

lawlz0rZ!!!~`1
 El Sitherino
05-31-2006, 11:35 PM
Everyone shut up.

You kids are pissing off the neighbors.
Page: 2 of 2