Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

IG Insta Server Review

Page: 1 of 2
 :bigemt
05-22-2006, 2:00 AM
This is an instagib server that changes a bunch of settings and uses some mod (like the newbs they are) to take almost all the thinking out of the game.
When I first saw this server, the first thing that came to mind was "why are they ripping off the german clan id?" I mean the tags are almost exactly the same. Weird. Anyways, I had never played instagib so I played awhile and started goofing around. They started going on and on about how the top skill level in insta was just as high as in basejk ctf. Basically these guys use a bunch of semi-hacks (bright skin mods) and nuts so they can see you from very far away, giving themselves an advantage. One of them said "omg unlagged is off". The name of the mod is unlagged, it must be some beneficial setting that a player who doesn't play that newbie mod wouldn't know. Any meaningful jk2 skill other than pure twitch is rendered useless in this gametype. If you strafe jump properly you are actually at a disadvantage over guys who do small force jumps and other retarded nuts that takes no skill. The only thing that truly makes JK2 a unique game is the blend of force powers with the diversity of the guns. The Sniper is hands down the easiest weapon to use in the whole game, and you start with the sniper (which is one hit kill) and infinate ammo. So you don't have to think or use strategy in weapon running or worry about getting ammo or health. Intelligence and cleverness is rendered obsolete in favor of pure twitch with mods and hacks to improve their ability.
I don't think any of them are lame enough to actually use an aimbot, but it's worth noting that this is the one gametype where an aimbot would actually work. If someone did want to aimbot they could easily do so without being detected. The german Maker used an aimbot in jk2 for years and was considered a sniper god until he was exposed. Unlike in basejk, hacks are actually dominant in this gametype, where wallhacks, brightskins, etc actually give the other player a huge advantage, since they will know precisely when someone is comming around a corner, and since they allow him to get an idea of where their opponent is at long distances where a player who is playing legit would have to use scope.
This server is made up of a bunch of newbies who suck at everything but insta and a few average basejk ctf players who were driven to insta presumably out of boredom. It's worth noting th at these average basejk players are top dogs in insta.

Skill Level - I would rate the skill level of this far below full force dueling (even the newbie 0 regen kind still takes more intelligence than insta) and insanely far below something like saber/force ctf.
Score - *1/2

Fun - ZzzzzzZZZ if I wanted pure twitch I would play ET or CS. And even both of those reward intelligence 10x more than this stupid crap.
score - *

RPG level - I'm going to give them a semi-high rpg score since it seems they spend most of their time on servers not even playing but arguing over who the best insta clans and players are and were. This is very much like a bunch of people sitting around arguing over who the best minor league baseball players are.
score - ***

Server Speed - was laggy for me
score - *

Settings - all creativity and intelligence removed. Doesn't get worse than that. It's also the furthest away from being a legit gametype of anything else in jk2. Even the saber newbs at least play something close to a real gametype.
Score - 1/2 *

Competition Viability - Because of the low skill level required to play this gametype, it attracts a ton of idiot rejects who like to pretend they have ability.
score - *
 Spiggydogg
05-24-2006, 9:38 PM
One of them said "omg unlagged is off". The name of the mod is unlagged, it must be some beneficial setting that a player who doesn't play that newbie mod wouldn't know.

Haha, this made me laugh. If you did any research, or visited a server which had the message, you would have realized how stupid you sound. The mod is actually called the CJK mod, it allows stat-tracker and hit tracker (shows where you hit the person, headshots, etc.) And unlagged is a prominant feature which allows a person to shoot like they have 0 ping, most servers that use it will have a message come up that says "type /unlagged to use the unlagged settings". It really sounds to me like you went there, found you were completely skilless and left. Truth is, hacks are very usefull, however, CJK has something built into it to prevent somebody to connect with evil creators aimbot/wallhack. Any other hacks are easily found making it stupid for anybody to use them anyways. I'd make a bet with you, to stay there and play for a few months then play somebody with skill, but it wouldn't be worth my time. I'd just like to play you, once.
 TLA :: Ant
05-24-2006, 9:55 PM
Hey Bigemt, remember me?

What you said in this thread has got to be the most retarded excuse for a post I've ever heard of. I think it's funny how after I raped you in the server you go to a a silly forum and cry about a mod that you don't even know **** about. My 1 v 1 offer still stands by the way. Reach me on aim at Soccerpsycho19 or e-mail me at sbonsignore@gmail.com to set up a time.

Anyone who wants to learn more about the CJK-Mod who doesn't wanna hear a stupid biased base-fanboy who can't tolerate a gametype he isn't good at should check out our website and forum. We have a nice community of about 60 regulars with hardly any noobs on the servers at most times (more than I can say for most base ctf servers).

www.ac-sect.com)

Have a nice day.
05-25-2006, 1:18 AM
And unlagged is a prominant feature which allows a person to shoot like they have 0 ping

so then the statement was correct

Truth is, hacks are very usefull, however, CJK has something built into it to prevent somebody to connect with evil creators aimbot/wallhack.

Just tried to connect to your server with EVC hack. Succeeded. zZzz?

I'd make a bet with you, to stay there and play for a few months then play somebody with skill, but it wouldn't be worth my time. I'd just like to play you, once.

why would I spend all of that time playing a meaningless gametype? instagib is not a real jk2 gametype. I'd like to see you play the REAL GAME just once

Hey Bigemt, remember me?

no

I think it's funny how after I raped you in the server

clearly you have me confused with someone else

We have a nice community of about 60 regulars with hardly any noobs on the servers at most times (more than I can say for most base ctf servers).

uh you guys are all newbies. the only gametype you can claim to be above average in isn't even a real gametype. read that again. you guys suck at the real game. why would I respect your mod gametype? I could make some mod where saber throw is really fast and instant kill and then put gravity to 0 and play it all day and then say "rofl u suk cuz u can't play this weird modded gametype that I play all day and u never play!!!!" get real. you guys suck at jk2. you just made some mod that dumbed down the skill level and played it 24/7. you're really cavalier about wanting me to play your mod, but I don't see any of you offering to play me at any real gamemodes.

I know you idiots are too stupid to see the undeniable logic in what i'm about to say, but try to wrap your brain around this one. Find one person who is an upper level basejk player who says that instangib takes even close to as much skill as base. Right. No one. All of you suck at base. Now, off the top of my head, I can think of at least 3 upper level instagib players who say that it's newbie and that basejk takes way more skill. So...lets see here...i'm sure we all here agree that both of you suck horribly at the real game (basejk). So then there is JaX (beat one of your best players in an insta 1v1 after not playing it in over a year), Wacko (decent basejk player who is in the best of your little insta clans and a starter I believe), and Mug (average basejk player, also in the best of your little clans) who all say that insta is newbie and basejk takes infinately more skill. here comes the meaningless responses.

anyways why are you arguing with me here: go argue with the person who wrote this article:

http://www.jk2reviews.proboards99.com./index.cgi)
05-25-2006, 1:40 AM
This is really a stupid discussion. Instagib is mocked in every quake and quake style game. You guys are clueless. No respected tournament in any quake, doom, unreal tournament game has ever hosted instagib. Quake players mock it relentlessly, and instagib in quake actually takes some measure of talent. the jk2 sniper rifle is so easy, plus there is no punk buster to keep you guys from using mods (you also don't use pure server which isn't a big deal in basejk since hacks are pretty meaningless, but in insta it's pretty obvious why you guys don't have pure server on...HACKS...and yes brightskins are hacks newbies.)

You and your newbie community buddies can crow all you want, but all fps gaming history is on my side here. Think about it...you guys remove 99% of the total game, speed it up slightly, and then give yourselves an instant kill weapon with infiniate ammo on every spawn. This weapon also happens to be the easiest weapon to get good at in the entire game. The only weapon you have to consider or practice is the easiest in the whole game, and you don't even have to worry about ammo! Now, compare this to any legit quake engine game where one has to master a large diversity of weapons all requiring a different set of timing and skill to use properly, and adjust in midgame depending on the weapon being used. On top of that one has to consider the map and the routes he takes when getting weapons and ammo. One also has to worry about not running out of ammo. conserving force, keeping in mind a mental record of what force powers the offense or defense has used and a general idea of how many force points he has so you can judge the proper counter (against a good offense if you don't play it 100% perfectly in every mental aspect you will get burned) and all of the other dozens upon dozens of small calculations that a good player in basejk has to be making on the fly in jk2 ctf. All you guys have to worry about is jumping around, pointing at the guy and hitting fire when he is in your reticle. Improvisation in your gametype is either retardedly easy or non-existant. I'm wasting my time on you newbies.
 Good Sir Knight
05-25-2006, 1:50 AM
I'm wasting my time on you newbies.

What ever :bigemt you posted these reviews to foster drama...something you obviously have a penchant for.

I think it's funny how after I raped you in the server you go to a a silly forum and cry about a mod that you don't even know **** about.

lol
05-25-2006, 1:54 AM
i'm gonna make a mod and take out every force power except for Grip. Then i'm going to make it so that grip can take effect from anywhere on the map. Then i'm going to slightly speed up the game. Then my buddies and I will play this game with a small circle of people and then go around challenging people at it pretending like we're leet because we have played some stupid meaningless mod 24/7 instead of the actual game, and that they are newbies for not practicing our aforementioned meaningless mod
05-25-2006, 2:02 AM
goodsirknight, we're both on the forum right now. I just sent you a PM. Come play me at a server of your choice
 Good Sir Knight
05-25-2006, 4:01 AM
lol I wish I would have seen that message earlier.. why would I ever set aside time for a moron like you?

You'd just end up on here sulking about it any way...

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b148/vincenthappens/cd193636.jpg)
 Spiggydogg
05-25-2006, 10:18 AM
And unlagged is a prominant feature which allows a person to shoot like they have 0 pingso then the statement was correct

I'm assuming you didn't see the part about "Most servers that use it will have a message come up that says "type /unlagged to use the unlagged settings""? The fact of the matter is, it is for all intents and purposes a game of its own. The features are probably the best of any mod in all of JKII. Brightskins aren't hacks. I've never played basejk, at least I haven't played it since I realized I liked InstaGib so much better.

why would I spend all of that time playing a meaningless gametype? instagib is not a real jk2 gametype. I'd like to see you play the REAL GAME just once

Every gametype is meaningless, fool, thats what its called a "game". It is a real JKII gametype, for it wouldn't have been made if Lucasarts hadn't made the game so easily modded. It was their intention for players to add minigames onto their game. Btw, mug was banned for hacks on several servers.
 Spiggydogg
05-25-2006, 10:19 AM
Pssh.
 theta.*
05-25-2006, 3:28 PM
anyways why are you arguing with me here: go argue with the person who wrote this article:

http://www.jk2reviews.proboards99.com./index.cgi)

Might I add, that is one of the more pathetic forums I have visited on the Internet.

Any review from that website does not mean very much.

~ThEta
 Good Sir Knight
05-25-2006, 4:05 PM
He knows the people that wrote it, look at the other 'reviews' in this forum.

Probably a bunch of desperate Dsbr groupies seeking acceptance from their masters.
05-25-2006, 4:48 PM
Hahaha. wow....I can't believe how uptight these dsbr kids are.

"Probably a bunch of desperate Dsbr groupies seeking acceptance from their masters." Indeed.

Basejk is dead, cry about it.

I got an IM from Dsbr Mediablitz last night at 1:30 AM bitching about my post here, challenging me to game of jk2 b/c i offended his friend or something. It was quite a rofl conversation, basically him just trying to **** talk instagib and pretend that bc he's good at basejk that should mean something to me.

****in basejk players are so damn uptight about a 5 year old game it that worries me when I think about how they might handle situations in real life.
 Det. Bart Lasiter
05-25-2006, 6:39 PM
i'm gonna make a mod and take out every force power except for Grip. Then i'm going to make it so that grip can take effect from anywhere on the map. Then i'm going to slightly speed up the game. Then my buddies and I will play this game with a small circle of people and then go around challenging people at it pretending like we're leet because we have played some stupid meaningless mod 24/7 instead of the actual game, and that they are newbies for not practicing our aforementioned meaningless modJust don't ask someone here to make said mod for you. And stop double posting, edit your original post and add whatever you need to the original post.
05-25-2006, 9:12 PM
jmac quit pretending
05-25-2006, 9:14 PM
to be
05-25-2006, 9:15 PM
a mod LoL!!!!!
 Det. Bart Lasiter
05-25-2006, 9:24 PM
zOMG u r funni.

You're horrible at trolling. I want you to know that.

***Edit***
Hey look! I'm adding text to my post after it was originally posted!

***Edit #2***
I'm surprised this hasn't been closed yet. This thread turned from spam to "NO U!" by the 4th post.
05-25-2006, 9:24 PM
And GoodSirKnight, don't pretend to be a hardass after how hard you pussed out in response to my PM challenge
05-25-2006, 9:26 PM
zOMG u r funni.

You're horrible at trolling. I want you to know that.

more like ur LoL!!!!! and ever1 here agrees that u gay i've been gettin pms from people sayin "he so gay ur right" ROFL!!!! so thats like dozen peeps all sayin u gay and no1 sayin u not so who r u 2 believe ROFL!!!!!! http://www.nervou.com/forums/images/smiles/iceburn.gif)
 Good Sir Knight
05-25-2006, 9:33 PM
And GoodSirKnight, don't pretend to be a hardass after how hard you pussed out in response to my PM challenge

Even if I got your message when I was home, in front of my computer I still wouldn't have wasted my time.

As illustrated above:

lol I wish I would have seen that message earlier.. why would I ever set aside time for a moron like you?

You'd just end up on here sulking about it any way...

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b148/vincenthappens/cd193636.jpg)

Just leave like the people you brown nose, yeah Dsbr...they had to leave...lol

In fact you're worse than Dsbr because you follow them around and seek their approval!

lmfao
 Spiggydogg
05-26-2006, 4:37 PM
more like ur LoL!!!!! and ever1 here agrees that u gay i've been gettin pms from people sayin "he so gay ur right" ROFL!!!! so thats like dozen peeps all sayin u gay and no1 sayin u not so who r u 2 believe ROFL!!!!!!

How can somebody be LoL? He/she/it (sorry, don't know) is a laugh out loud? I guess it would make sense if you don't speak english well, or if you're five. Why/how have you been getting PMS from people? I was under the impression that you were a male, perhaps I was wrong. Why are people talking about his/her/it's (sorry, don't know) gay-ness? Going to induct them into your gay pride group? I would assume he/she/it (refer to above) would believe their own mind, thats what you did, if my gay pride theory is correct.
05-26-2006, 6:29 PM
I'm sorry I even made fun of bigemt on the server. He does it himself every time his fingers touch the keyboard.
05-26-2006, 7:04 PM
LoL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Spiggy get over u PENIS ENVY k? just cus u have small penis don't mean that u have 2 always be callin other people gay so u can deflect ur own insecurities ROFL!!!!
 pedo
05-26-2006, 8:14 PM
here's some proof of the fact that instagib takes next to no intelligence: wacko and sonic are starters on the north american team for NA vs. euro in instagib (and wacko is the team captain)
 Good Sir Knight
05-26-2006, 8:35 PM
LoL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Spiggy get over u PENIS ENVY k? just cus u have small penis don't mean that u have 2 always be callin other people gay so u can deflect ur own insecurities ROFL!!!!

You need to take some lessons from Flashram... at least his drivel imitates intelligence.
 mellowfreezer
05-26-2006, 10:08 PM
I love the difference in the level of sophistication of Spiggydogg's post and that of bigemt's post. Spiggy is trying to decipher bigemt's post while bigemt's post screams "plz plz engrish me no speakah engrish noob l337 ya ya rofl rolf!111!".
 pedo
05-26-2006, 10:20 PM
if I recall correctly, spiggy was some newb on the zone back in 2004.. after the best players in jk2 quit, and he couldn't even compete with guys like milkbone and darksun in basejk, so he went insta.

LoL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!
 Spiggydogg
05-27-2006, 12:49 AM
If I recall correctly I got the game in 2004, yes, seems right, played on the zone, right again, I think I may have played basejk once or twice, but never to the extent of seriousness that you all take it to. The first thing I ever really played on the zone was sabers, (got a burned copy from my friend so he was teaching me) then he got me into insta, when I realized I liked it better so I guess it really has nothing to do with that. Sorry I didn't start the game as 'leet' as you. LoL!@!@!@!!!!!!!@!!!!!
 pedo
05-27-2006, 12:53 AM
but never to the extent of seriousness that you all take it to.

Hey, I heard you guys were going to register here at LF and make fun of our English command? Well you just ended a sentence with a preposition. How come?

Sorry I didn't start the game as 'leet' as you.

It's ok.. anyway, the insta guys are pussies anyway, I've challenged them to a 1v1 in insta and a 1v1 in basejk and they pussy out.
 mellowfreezer
05-27-2006, 1:26 AM
if I recall correctly, spiggy was some newb on the zone back in 2004.. after the best players in jk2 quit, and he couldn't even compete with guys like milkbone and darksun in basejk, so he went insta.

LoL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!1111111111ONEONEONEELEVENLEVEN

Guess what. I just checked my calender today. Do you know what today's date is? Wow for me it says May 27. Oh get this, it says that the year is 2006. Oh wait what? Two thousand and six is it? Naw can't be. I swear Pedo said something about two thousand and four. If I can subtract properly, 2006-2004 = oh wow TWO YEARS. Does my calender say 2004 right now? I don't think so. In fact, did my calender say 2004 LAST year? Mmmmm NOPE. 2004 was so long ago I was hoping that by now you guys could have matured enough to have an intelligent conversation but I guess you guys never hit puberty.

2 years! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111 111111111111ONEONEONEONEELEVENELEVENILikeToUseExcl amationMarksBecauseIAmVerrrySpecial!!!rofflroflrof lroflrofl

You know, two years before Tiger Woods went Pro, he was not that great at golf. If I look at his career using your words, he was not "good enough to play with the l337 pros. oh man tiger woods go home you suck." 2 years later: "oh man tiger woods is too l337 for me." Stop owning us Tiger Woods. 2 years ago you sucked but for some reason you own us now. Ph34r woods. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111ONEONEONEON EELVELENVELENVELEVEN

Oo better yet, Tiger Woods not only "pwned" you, but unlike you, he actually has a life. Yep, that's right. Instead of bragging about who is more l337 in some video game, he's out there making a living and getting mad rich. Indeed, in a 2006 Princeton review Guide to Colleges, there was a list of tips on how to get into a top Ivy League college. You know what tip #5 is? "Go spend all your time playing video games, then after you think you've gotten good, go be arrogant, and go online to some public forums and brag about your skills." Obviously colleges are looking for pretentious gamers. You seem like a perfect candidate.

You know what? How about this for a challenge. Let's see if you "pussy" out of this one. How about let's see if you can get into college, and get a job. And get a life while you're at it. ;)
05-27-2006, 1:46 AM
It's kinda hot in here...someone must have gotten burned.. :firehead:

Edit - bigemt put so many exclamation points after his LOL that I'm surprised I couldn't here him from my house.
 Det. Bart Lasiter
05-27-2006, 1:49 AM
It's kinda hot in here...someone must have gotten burned..Yeah, everyone involved in this little internet skirmish. Christ, it's an old game barely anyone plays anymore and you guys are arguing about it like it's a f***in' life or death struggle. Even worse, the barely intelligible language used makes you all look like fools.
05-27-2006, 1:56 AM
Ah, so when you say "you all", you must mean Bigemt and pedo...

LOLOLLZZOZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!! I made a t3h funniezz
 Good Sir Knight
05-27-2006, 2:41 AM
Yeah, everyone involved in this little internet skirmish. Christ, it's an old game barely anyone plays anymore and you guys are arguing about it like it's a f***in' life or death struggle. Even worse, the barely intelligible language used makes you all look like fools.

Indeed...though we must remember that the idiots of Dsbr and their servants started this whole thing.

I don't blame IG for coming here.....this and the rest of the 'reviews' should be locked...
 pedo
05-27-2006, 3:53 AM
Guess what. I just checked my calender today. Do you know what today's date is? Wow for me it says May 27. Oh get this, it says that the year is 2006. Oh wait what? Two thousand and six is it? Naw can't be. I swear Pedo said something about two thousand and four. If I can subtract properly, 2006-2004 = oh wow TWO YEARS. Does my calender say 2004 right now? I don't think so. In fact, did my calender say 2004 LAST year? Mmmmm NOPE. 2004 was so long ago I was hoping that by now you guys could have matured enough to have an intelligent conversation but I guess you guys never hit puberty.

Ok, Crayon. First of all, LotR.Crayon, what kind of retarded name is that? Both your name and your clan's name. Anyway, the fact is you suck. No one has ever heard of you. You're a no name newb. You're not even talked about among the "insta gods." Furthermore, all the good jk2 players were base players, and you're not one of them. You're a nobody.

You know, two years before Tiger Woods went Pro, he was not that great at golf. If I look at his career using your words, he was not "good enough to play with the l337 pros. oh man tiger woods go home you suck." 2 years later: "oh man tiger woods is too l337 for me." Stop owning us Tiger Woods. 2 years ago you sucked but for some reason you own us now. Ph34r woods. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111ONEONEONEON EELVELENVELENVELEVEN

Oh yeah, maybe in two more years, you will be good enough to beat guys like Desann and Tavion in basejk.

You know what? How about this for a challenge. Let's see if you "pussy" out of this one. How about let's see if you can get into college, and get a job. And get a life while you're at it.

Let's face facts here. You're a total no name newb in a videogame. What is to make me believe you're hot sh!t IRL?
05-27-2006, 4:08 AM
If their real life is anything like their JK2 history then they probably thought the regular classes in school were too hard so they went to the remedial classes and then started saying how they were actually harder and took more intelligence because "sometimes simpler is more complex i'm sorry u dont see that"
 mellowfreezer
05-27-2006, 8:57 AM
Pedo I don't think you understood my previous post at all. I love how you try to keep challenging my stats on a video game, saying that my name sucks and I have no skills.

Well guess what, do you think I really care? You obviously missed the entire point of my post either that or you did get it and your only comeback is a pathetic attack at my skills. Who cares about my name? Who cares about my skills? Not I. I don't care if I'm a noob, in fact, I don't really care about "skills" in JK2.

My point was, STOP CARING ABOUT VIDEO GAMES. Go get a life. Go to college. What I care about is trying to get into a really good college, unlike you I actually have a good chance of succeeding. Why? I'll tell you a secret. Because I don't care about video games.

Seriously, I'm rereading my previous post and your reponse to it. It's so funny. For example, you quoted my comment about the year/date and made fun of my ingame name. First of all, what you quoted and what you said has absolutely nothing to do with each other. Second of all, I am a noob. I am no instagib god I am no basejk god. Your point? Do I care? Did I ever say I was? What you quoted from my previous post is actually making fun of the fact that you care so much about a stupid game.

My point is that people can get good over the course of 2 years. Which is why I used my Tiger Woods example. Guess what, in 2 years I'll be IN COLLEGE.

Haha and my challenge. If I recall, it had absolutely NOTHING to do with the game. It was a challenge for you to go to college, get a job, get a life. But see I'm sitting here laughing my ass off because you responded by saying that I'm a noob in a videogame and I'm no hot ****. THIS ISN'T ABOUT THE GAME.

I'm telling you guys to go get a life and your response is omg you have no skills in the game. Heh. Really, that was a weak comeback. Best you could do is attack my skills which is fine. It shows that you can't stop thinking about the game. It shows that you're still pretentious, and it shows that you probably will never get a life BECAUSE ALL YOU CARE ABOUT IS THE VIDEO GAME.

Oh and bigemt. You reinforce what I just said. My real life compared to my JK2 history? Heh, again you keep refering back to the game. Why is that? Is your only skill in life playing video games? So naturally the only way you can put others down is by saying that they suck in video games.

Heh. You missed my point completely too. VIDEO GAME SKILLS will not help you get a job. My JK2 history will not help me get into college. It will not help me get into medical school or whatever. You both keep saying that we all have no skills in basejk and instagib like we actually CARE.

JK2 is a game. I enjoy playing it for the fun of playing it. You guys are going around bragging about your skills and putting yourselves above everyone else. There is no need for that. Heh, to tell you the truth no one else cares besides you two really.

So my challenge is still up but I'll add something. I really do challenege you to get into college, get a job, and get a life. I also challenge you to CORRECTLY INTERPRET THIS POST THIS TIME (it shouldn't be that hard, really, but I guess judging for your reaction to my last post it is pretty hard for you guys), and if you do want to repond back, at least make a logical counter-arguement. "omg your skills suck you are a no name newb" is not an effective counter-arguement. It's not an arguement at all.

Good day
 Luk3y
05-27-2006, 10:13 AM
This is actualy sad I had to register to this forum to reply to a couple of idiots (no offense but its true) I dont really understand why you 2 have a go at instagib whats your beef and what is the point of talking about "gayness" spiggy's "penis size" and "pussy'd out" I mean what is the meaning of all this? Are you mad at us (insta community) for ignoring your 3rd world gay tricks for a challnge or what?
and btw I consider myself as a god :P
I own all with no exeptions :P
 pedo
05-27-2006, 1:21 PM
You obviously missed the entire point of my post either that or you did get it and your only comeback is a pathetic attack at my skills.

And your point is is that?

My point was, STOP CARING ABOUT VIDEO GAMES. Go get a life. Go to college. What I care about is trying to get into a really good college, unlike you I actually have a good chance of succeeding. Why? I'll tell you a secret. Because I don't care about video games.

You state your own lax perspective on what is said and done online, and then subsequently proceed to divulge into the specifics of my personal life (which are unknown to you, thus making them unfounded comments) in a juvenile manner, very reminiscent of those classic insults preached amongst puberty stricken cohorts aged ten to twelve years, making it appear that you care enough about what I say to have to project, for your own security, a mental image of me that is inferior to the socially accepted average person. Indeed, I must add, it has been quite a long time since my ears were rocked by such a decisively clever quip as, "rofl u 2 stoopid 2 go 2 collegz ROFLZ!!".

Also you obviously care about video games to a certain extent, or you wouldn't have aliased here on this forum.

Seriously, I'm rereading my previous post and your reponse to it.

I thought you didn't care?

you quoted my comment about the year/date and made fun of my ingame name.

You're too much of a pussy to actually use your own name here.

First of all, what you quoted and what you said has absolutely nothing to do with each other. Second of all, I am a noob. I am no instagib god I am no basejk god. Your point? Do I care? Did I ever say I was? What you quoted from my previous post is actually making fun of the fact that you care so much about a stupid game.

Then who are you to speak? I'm a basejk god and I'm above average in instagib, and I play it less than once per month. If my opinion doesn't matter, then surely JaX's does? He's the best in basejk, and having not played in a considerably long time in instagib, he took down dekar in a 1v1, one of the best instagibbers.

My point is that people can get good over the course of 2 years. Which is why I used my Tiger Woods example. Guess what, in 2 years I'll be IN COLLEGE.

How do you know? You can't tell the future. Also, most of the good players in basejk have stopped playing since 2004, if they didn't quit even before then. The rest of the good and most of the mediocre players will have quit within two years. So then you guys can move to basejk and own guys like Desann and Tavion, as I said. Are you not capable of understanding this point?

Haha and my challenge. If I recall, it had absolutely NOTHING to do with the game. It was a challenge for you to go to college, get a job, get a life. But see I'm sitting here laughing my ass off because you responded by saying that I'm a noob in a videogame and I'm no hot ****. THIS ISN'T ABOUT THE GAME.

Uh yeah, it is about a game. You never talk to me in real life. In fact, you never talk to me in game. I just know you're a ****ty newb in instagib and you know I'm elite in basejk. Aside from that, we don't know anything about each other. All I can fairly do is keep my insults bound to this common ground -- Jedi Outcast. No other insults here would be fair game. So.. how do you know anything about my age, my college situation (if I'm going, if I'm not going, if I'm there, or if I've been there already), my job situation, or anything about my life? In fact, no one in instagib knows. Wacko or sonic might claim to, but they're ****ty newbs, and let me fill you in on a little secret. Wacko's parents sent him to boarding school because of JKII. How pathetic is that?

I'm telling you guys to go get a life and your response is omg you have no skills in the game. Heh. Really, that was a weak comeback. Best you could do is attack my skills which is fine. It shows that you can't stop thinking about the game. It shows that you're still pretentious, and it shows that you probably will never get a life BECAUSE ALL YOU CARE ABOUT IS THE VIDEO GAME.

Uh no, it's a strong comeback. Any comeback about your life would be insubstantial.

Heh. You missed my point completely too. VIDEO GAME SKILLS will not help you get a job. My JK2 history will not help me get into college. It will not help me get into medical school or whatever. You both keep saying that we all have no skills in basejk and instagib like we actually CARE.

Then don't reply to this if you don't care. I don't give a **** about you going to college, why do you keep bringing it up? O MAN UR A GENIUS UR GOIN 2 COLLEGE ROFLZ !!

JK2 is a game. I enjoy playing it for the fun of playing it. You guys are going around bragging about your skills and putting yourselves above everyone else. There is no need for that. Heh, to tell you the truth no one else cares besides you two really.

Yes, JKII is a game. What an accurate statement! One of your first! So there's no bragging in instagib? This is actually an argument of basejk vs. instagib. No one cares if you're going to college, it's not the greatest achievement in the world.

So my challenge is still up but I'll add something. I really do challenege you to get into college, get a job, and get a life. I also challenge you to CORRECTLY INTERPRET THIS POST THIS TIME (it shouldn't be that hard, really, but I guess judging for your reaction to my last post it is pretty hard for you guys), and if you do want to repond back, at least make a logical counter-arguement. "omg your skills suck you are a no name newb" is not an effective counter-arguement. It's not an arguement at all.

I think I've already made it clear that claiming I have no life is completely insubstantial and nothing further than immaterial. Let me just quote myself so you know what I mean:

You state your own lax perspective on what is said and done online, and then subsequently proceed to divulge into the specifics of my personal life (which are unknown to you, thus making them unfounded comments) in a juvenile manner, very reminiscent of those classic insults preached amongst puberty stricken cohorts aged ten to twelve years, making it appear that you care enough about what I say to have to project, for your own security, a mental image of me that is inferior to the socially accepted average person. Indeed, I must add, it has been quite a long time since my ears were rocked by such a decisively clever quip as, "rofl u 2 stoopid 2 go 2 collegz ROFLZ!!".

And Luk3y, you dirty jew (LoL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!), all I said here was pussied out, and you call it a "3rd world gay trick?" So basically my challenge was:

a) We 1v1 in basejk.
b) We 1v1 in instagib.

Oh damn, yeah I'm deceiving you. Such deception!!
 mellowfreezer
05-27-2006, 2:23 PM
Oo nice a long response. Well I suppose my remark about you and college is uncalled for, and I apologize for that. You're right, I know nothing about your personal life. Nevertherless, you have placed yourself on some pedestal because of your skills in basejk and consider yourself to be a god. My point is that no matter how good you are in basejk, no matter how many people you call noob because their skills are inferior to yours, it will not matter in real life.

Btw this technically isn't aliasing considering "Mellowfreezer" is a name I use for other messageboards. It's also my Yahoo ID.

I thought you didn't care? Not caring and laughing are two different things. I was remarking about the fact that you quoted me talking about the year, and your response to the quote was a comment about my name. As I pointed out, those two have nothing in common really.

You're too much of a pussy to actually use your own name here.
See above. Oh and think about it. Why would I be pussy to use my own name? Am I afraid that you're going to challenge me to a 1v1 in server and beat me badly? I've already told you, I really don't care if I'm noob. If you beat me, good for you. If I beat you, good for me. I won't rub it in your face afterwards (I suppose it's wrong of me to assume this, but I was assuming that you rub it into your defeated opponents' faces). Good sportsmanship. In the end it really doesn't mean anything does it? It shows that you are able to move your fingers on a keyboard better than I can in respect to JK2.

Also, most of the good players in basejk have stopped playing since 2004, if they didn't quit even before then. The rest of the good and most of the mediocre players will have quit within two years. What I was was in response to your comment to Spiggy saying how noob he was in 2004. I repeat: My point is that people can get good over the course of 2 years. Which is why I used my Tiger Woods example.

So there's no bragging in instagib? This is actually an argument of basejk vs. instagib. No one cares if you're going to college, it's not the greatest achievement in the world. I don't brag in instagib. I've never seen anyone brag about instagib before. Also, keep in mind that in the instagib community all the "good" players aren't badmouthing basejk either.

You're right. College isn't everything, but it's a lot better than playing video games. Going to college should mean a lot more than if you are a god in some game. You're probably already in college or will get into one, or have a job or will get one. I don't know, but congratulations. All I'm hoping is that you and bigemt stop taking this video game so seriously. There's more to life than basejk.

I don't need to say anymore. I rest my case. I apologize for my previous attack on your personal life. Good day.
 Spiggydogg
05-27-2006, 2:47 PM
Then who are you to speak? I'm a basejk god and I'm above average in instagib, and I play it less than once per month. If my opinion doesn't matter, then surely JaX's does? He's the best in basejk, and having not played in a considerably long time in instagib, he took down dekar in a 1v1, one of the best instagibbers.

JaX used to play InstaGib, not sure if he was obsessed with it or played it avidly, but I have seen him play a few times.

Hey, I heard you guys were going to register here at LF and make fun of our English command? Well you just ended a sentence with a preposition. How come?

I never said that, nor did I claim to write proper sentences. Personally I am quite horrid at english.
 pedo
05-27-2006, 2:51 PM
Oo nice a long response. Well I suppose my remark about you and college is uncalled for, and I apologize for that. You're right, I know nothing about your personal life. Nevertherless, you have placed yourself on some pedestal because of your skills in basejk and consider yourself to be a god. My point is that no matter how good you are in basejk, no matter how many people you call noob because their skills are inferior to yours, it will not matter in real life.

Who said ANYTHING about real life? I could go on about real life, but that's an entirely different discussion.

Btw this technically isn't aliasing considering "Mellowfreezer" is a name I use for other messageboards. It's also my Yahoo ID.

Either way, you're a no name newb no one outside of a few insta guys has ever heard of.

Not caring and laughing are two different things. I was remarking about the fact that you quoted me talking about the year, and your response to the quote was a comment about my name. As I pointed out, those two have nothing in common really.

It was just a first of all comment/insult. The rest of what I said directly related to your comment/s.

(I suppose it's wrong of me to assume this, but I was assuming that you rub it into your defeated opponents' faces).

Not really. I don't go around looking for newbs whom I've beaten only to say "OMFGF LOL U NOOB !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" But if some newb whom I've destroyed time and time again is saying he's beaten me 1v1 before or some **** like that.. then yeah, I don't exactly give him a fun time.

In the end it really doesn't mean anything does it? It shows that you are able to move your fingers on a keyboard better than I can in respect to JK2.

This is an argument about JKII. Stop bringing your ever-precious life into it. No one cares. If your life is that cool, then stop posting here.

What I was was in response to your comment to Spiggy saying how noob he was in 2004. I repeat:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellowfreezer
My point is that people can get good over the course of 2 years. Which is why I used my Tiger Woods example.

Yes, in another two years, he might be the best player in basejk. But among whom? Are you really too stupid to realize that the good players quit and the competition dies down?

I don't brag in instagib. I've never seen anyone brag about instagib before. Also, keep in mind that in the instagib community all the "good" players aren't badmouthing basejk either.

Not all of them. Anyway, that's just because some of the best instagibbers are guys like wacko and sonic, who are just above average players in basejk and would rather play basejk anyway.

You're right. College isn't everything, but it's a lot better than playing video games. Going to college should mean a lot more than if you are a god in some game. You're probably already in college or will get into one, or have a job or will get one. I don't know, but congratulations. All I'm hoping is that you and bigemt stop taking this video game so seriously. There's more to life than basejk.

o ja m8 we takin serius http://www.nervou.com/forums/images/smiles/GER.gif)

thx 4 helpin us out m8, gr8 advice !! http://www.nervou.com/forums/images/smiles/GER2.gif)

http://www.nervou.com/forums/images/smiles/mjz-hfive.gif)
 pedo
05-27-2006, 2:53 PM
JaX used to play InstaGib, not sure if he was obsessed with it or played it avidly, but I have seen him play a few times.

No, he may have played it for a little bit here and there, but he used to play jk2pp a lot, and basejk is what he prefers now. He knows as well as I that instagib is a dumbed down game.
05-27-2006, 4:02 PM
About this whole real life vs jk2 sh1t, the only contact any of us are ever going to have with each other is in this video game. I don't care about you. I don't want to talk to you about what school you are going to, or what kind of grades you make. We all know very well that if you could smoke us at this game you would be going on and on about it and calling us newbies, but since you can't, you've fallen back on the "oh well I bet u guys must be losers who play games all day but I don't really care cuz i'm all about college". YAWN quit trying to make this personal, nobody cares about you. The only way we have of judging each other is through this game
 •-BLaCKouT-•
05-27-2006, 5:54 PM
Surely this whole thing could be sorted with a battle of S|<1LLZ on some public FFA server somewhere?
It'd be over a hell of a lot more quickly than this thread.

:rolleyes:

B.
 Good Sir Knight
05-27-2006, 6:08 PM
The only way we have of judging each other is through this game

This much is true though one can only guess when someone takes this game so seriously that they worship other players and spend their time berating folks they deem "apostates" to their form of gameplay.

One can only assume that those folks don't have a life....rather one that's not too interesting... though I guess everything is relative, one man's trash is another's treasure.

Again I'm calling for this thread's closing as with all the other 'reviews'. It's only a matter of time before AOD comes crying....
 Chris Y
05-27-2006, 7:13 PM
That thing ain't a review. It's just made to bash insta servers...

I'm no fan of gameplay-changing mods either. I prefer to play the game as it was meant to be played, but I don't go bash the crap out of servers who doesn't agree with me. Even though I agree at some points from :bigemtm this thread is still pointless. =/
05-27-2006, 10:55 PM
Surely this whole thing could be sorted with a battle of S|<1LLZ on some public FFA server somewhere?

they would never in a million years go anywhere near us in a normal jk2 gametype. All they do is play that instagib mod. They know we would humiliate them beyond all belief in any form of basejk, be it saber/nf, saber/ff, or full weapon.
Page: 1 of 2