Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Question about level...

Page: 1 of 1
 jom
05-21-2006, 8:48 PM
Hello all

I have completed JKA for now (single levels) and was curious about one particular level. I referring to the level that had the Rancor..the first one where you rescued the prisoners. I noticed a hallway/entryway that leads around a corner which was blocked off by jail-like bars and I was wondering if I was missing some extra step here. I finished the level several times so it apparently isn't required to get into this hall so I wasn't sure if it was just some extra area or just there for looks. This blocked/barred hallway is located straight across the area from when you exit the Cantina and find the green, blue and gold control areas. You can see it directly straight ahead as you leave the Cantina well down the hall. This is the only area where you can't see to get to or if you can I don't know how.

I thought maybe you could actually meet up with the Hut who runs the place if you get in there but I'm not sure if there is such a meeting or whatever.

Just curious...

jom
 Tinny
05-21-2006, 10:18 PM
Nah I don't think so, mappers like to leave all sorts of branching stuff seem like they're there just so that the world doesn't look like a scripted game.
Page: 1 of 1