Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

hacks pls

Page: 1 of 1
 :bigemt
05-21-2006, 2:58 AM
i've been playin very long and I very elite player with both saber and force so need hacks and aimbot pls send to me pm and i give u email to send the hacks to THX2U
 dtriniman
05-21-2006, 3:05 AM
i've been playin very long and I very elite player with both saber and force so need hacks and aimbot pls send to me pm and i give u email to send the hacks to THX2U

That's the longest contradiction to date on these forums. 1st off learn english. 2nd if you're so elite, why would you need hacks like aimbot etc.?
 Crow_Nest
05-21-2006, 3:24 AM
1st off learn english. 2nd if you're so elite, why would you need hacks like aimbot etc.?

Requesting for hacks on an offical forum is also a very good way to get yourself killed too. :D
 Det. Bart Lasiter
05-21-2006, 8:55 PM
i've been playin very long and I very elite player with both saber and force so need hacks and aimbot pls send to me pm and i give u email to send the hacks to THX2UYou posted this exact same thread when you first registered and it got closed. I'm suprised you haven't gotten banned yet...
 :bigemt
05-21-2006, 9:06 PM
uh DUH dtriniman cuz I want 2 be even leeter ROFL!!!!!! newb
 Det. Bart Lasiter
05-21-2006, 9:17 PM
uh DUH dtriniman cuz I want 2 be even leeter ROFL!!!!!! newb"Hacks" don't make you any "leeter" if you just ask for them on a forum. All that proves is that you have the basic skills needed to go on the internet and type s*** (clicking a mouse button and typing).
 RpTheHotrod
05-21-2006, 9:19 PM
Hack this
Page: 1 of 1